National Enquirer backs off of "proof" of Obama affair

What you and I post may be untrue but that does not mean that we know it; it only means we have not been good with our sources. Stephanie on the other hand lies as easily as she takes a dump. Forgive me for this level of crudity, but that is an apt metaphor for Steph's truthfulness as a human being.

no wonder you are so full of shit there jakey, you seem to know a lot about dumps. Remember little one, just because you ACCUSE me of lying doesn't PROVE IT SO. how is that search for a life coming?:lol:

Proved it twice last month, Steph, and you're basic reaction was "so you are naive." I will prove it when you do it again, and save this for you. You are sociopathic, I think. You know right and wrong, you just don't care.

good gawd, please go friggen psychoanalyze someone who would give a rats ass.
you are no better than anyone here on this board, though you seem to think you are.
who the hell can figure out your hardon for me, but then again, who cares.:lol:

notice the Obamabots coming out and saying this "just can't be true and how dare anyone even suggested it", comes out faster than flies on shit do.:lol:

Nope, your postings are the shit on the reactionary flies from fringe whinge of the loony far right, Steph.

You are an embarassment to all that is good about America.

Quit whining.

I'm noticing the usual reaction of the left to anything that makes their current favorite politician look bad.....that of insults and counter accusations.

You can't prove that this story is false so you start the name calling.

Try sticking to the issues at hand and maybe stay away from the insults.

Then maybe you might appear like you're not throwing a hissy-fit.

Can't prove that the story is false - how Soviet of you, mudhen. Another example of a RW Fringer and their support for authoritarian governance.

boy oh boy, the left is sure coming out with Nazi accusations lately.

but don't you dare portray the Obama as one.:eusa_whistle:

no wonder you are so full of shit there jakey, you seem to know a lot about dumps. Remember little one, just because you ACCUSE me of lying doesn't PROVE IT SO. how is that search for a life coming?:lol:

Proved it twice last month, Steph, and you're basic reaction was "so you are naive." I will prove it when you do it again, and save this for you. You are sociopathic, I think. You know right and wrong, you just don't care.

you are no better than anyone here on this board, though you seem to think you are.

How else would a sociopath answer but like that, Steph. Keep on dumping.

Keep on dumping.

why not, you do.:lol:

So some one thinks the National Enquirer is a reliable source of information?

They were indeed in the case of L'Affaire John Edwards, for which they were nominated for a Pulitzer Prize.

Edwards' affair came as no surprise. A narcissist will always act out his/her fantasy of being attractive to the opposite sex. I think the Enquirer just got lucky with its snoops and stayed on it until there was more proof. But a Pulitzer? That just shows how low print media has become, with Internet media even worse.

Considering how the MSM don't do investigative journalism anymore, the NE may be one of the few print publications that actually holds public officials accountable.

Ironically, the only one that still does a great job of investigative reporting on current issues is Vanity Fair. Their research is lengthy, well-sourced, and when it's finally published is usually very long which is why probably few people actually read the good stuff in that magazine. VF makes most of its money from glam ads, but fashion and Hollywood gossip is hardly the entire composition of the publication. The subscription rate is still $18.00 a year and worth every cent.

They better watch their backs. I'm sure Homeland Security is already conducting surveillance on National Enquirer employees. You ever hear of the 'Disappeared?' These Enquirer employees better be careful. That being said,i wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the National Enquirer. The Liberal dominated MSM will ignore this story just like they do whenever a Democrat is involved in a scandal. That doesn't mean it's not true though. We saw this with the John Edwards scandal. The MSM tried their best to ignore that scandal and even defended Edwards afterward. This scandal could be the real-deal. I just worry about Enquirer employee safety at this point. This White House is capable of anything.

Must suck for you living in a world where 24/7 you think the government is going to bust down your door any minute.

Are you kidding? He loves anything that takes away from the hum drum, in a rut, all alone real life he has in his parent's celler apartment.

Gotta admitt most stories coming out of the NE are BS.

Shit, "My baby was sired by and Alien" kinda crap.

This story will be proven to be bs also.

The one time they did hit one head on and correctly the MSM did its level best to ignore it. A far cry from those Alien BS stories. LOL.

The reality is that the National Enquirer now has more journalistic credibility than the MSM does. The Liberal dominated MSM only plays real journalist if there's a Republican in the White House. When there's a fellow Democrat in the White House there is no such thing as an investigative journalist in the MSM. They immediately go from Watchdog to Lapdog in a flash. Remember all those $Millions they spent on "hard-hitting" exposes like George Bush supposedly being AWOL while serving in the National Guard? Man,how much time & money was spent on that scam? No one even cared about that for God's sake. Only a few hardcore screeching Liberal nutters cared. As long as there is a Democrat in the White House and they're also running Congress,the sorry MSM will not be playing the investigative journalist. They're all waiting for the Republicans to get back in power. The MSM is very corrupt and should not be trusted. Personally,i trust the National Enquirer much more than i do Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,CBS,and the NY Times. Hey it is what it is.

Because the NE got it right once it has more cred than MSM?

I hit one home run and Sandy Koufax hit none, and I have more cred?

You are wrong in your analysis.

The National Enquirer does have more credibility than the MSM. At least they're Watchdogs all the time rather than only when Republicans are in power. Republicans in power = 'Watchdog' while Democrats in power = 'Lapdog' for the corrupt MSM. Where are all those "hard hitting" and expensive exposes on Democrats coming from CNN,CBS,NBC,and the NY Times? Haven't seen any huh? And you wont ever either. Seriously,how much time & money did Dan Blather & CBS spend on trying to claim Bush was AWOL from the National Guard 30yrs ago? My God,who even cared? Until i see similar investigations of Democrats from CNN,CBS,NBC,and other Liberal Media outlets,i will have to give the National Enquirer more credibility than the MSM. Just my take anyway.

The National Enquirer does have more credibility than the MSM. At least they're Watchdogs all the time rather than only when Republicans are in power. Republicans in power = 'Watchdog' while Democrats in power = 'Lapdog' for the corrupt MSM. Where are all those "hard hitting" and expensive exposes on Democrats coming from CNN,CBS,NBC,and the NY Times? Haven't seen any huh? And you wont ever either. Seriously,how much time & money did Dan Blather & CBS spend on trying to claim Bush was AWOL from the National Guard 30yrs ago? My God,who even cared? Until i see similar investigations of Democrats from CNN,CBS,NBC,and other Liberal Media outlets,i will have to give the National Enquirer more credibility than the MSM. Just my take anyway.

Lib, I really don't think you have a mean bone in your body, so take this reasonably. I love reading your rants, and I know many of the reasonable centrists do as well. But we represent the great middle, while you and your peers and some of the lefties, represent fringers. So we laugh, we smile, but not for a second do we think you are having any effect other than expressing how you feel. Go for it.

Lib, I really don't think you have a mean bone in your body, so take this reasonably. I love reading your rants, and I know many of the reasonable centrists do as well. But we represent the great middle, while you and your peers and some of the lefties, represent fringers. So we laugh, we smile, but not for a second do we think you are having any effect other than expressing how you feel. Go for it.

I hear ya. But am i wrong? Do you really believe that the MSM covers Republicans the same as they do Democrats? Seriously,how many "hard hitting" & expensive exposes have you seen on Democrats by the MSM since they gained power? They are no longer playing the Watchdog. They are now playing the Lapdog. They do this anytime the Democrats are in power. When the Republicans are in power,they suddenly become aggressive Watchdogs again. Just look at the CBS - Bush AWOL thing. How much time & money did they spend on that scam? They will never conduct that same kind of lengthy & expensive investigation of a Democrat President. This has been my observation over many years. I do believe the National Enquirer goes after all politicians. That's what our MSM used to do too. So i will stand by my belief that the Enquirer does have more credibility than the MSM at this point. Thanks.

Your point is immaterial if you are ignoring Faux News, which is much worse than MSN and the liberals. They hit hard, but they don't lie.

Forum List

Back