National Enquirer backs off of "proof" of Obama affair

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
National Enquirer - Obama scandal - Vera Baker | Mediaite

The National Enquirer, which published a report this morning [yesterday] that “investigators are attempting to obtain a tape” that proved an illicit rendezvous between President Barack Obama and former US Senate campaign staffer Vera Baker, has updated their story this afternoon [yesterday afternoon] to retract the claim that there is video evidence of the affair with the alleged testimony of an anonymous chauffeur..

So now we're down to just the testimony of a limo driver.

This story is going nowhere fast.

That took the whole length of a day to solve. :lol:

Seems with any sort of story that comes out these days, best to wait 48 hours because it's likely to be false.

That took the whole length of a day to solve. :lol:

Seems with any sort of story that comes out these days, best to wait 48 hours because it's likely to be false.

Kinda like those Jindal supporters who were beaten up for "political" reasons because they were wearing Caribou Barbie pins....:cuckoo:

They better watch their backs. I'm sure Homeland Security is already conducting surveillance on National Enquirer employees. You ever hear of the 'Disappeared?' These Enquirer employees better be careful. That being said,i wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the National Enquirer. The Liberal dominated MSM will ignore this story just like they do whenever a Democrat is involved in a scandal. That doesn't mean it's not true though. We saw this with the John Edwards scandal. The MSM tried their best to ignore that scandal and even defended Edwards afterward. This scandal could be the real-deal. I just worry about Enquirer employee safety at this point. This White House is capable of anything.

They better watch their backs. I'm sure Homeland Security is already conducting surveillance on National Enquirer employees. You ever hear of the 'Disappeared?' These Enquirer employees better be careful. That being said,i wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the National Enquirer. The Liberal dominated MSM will ignore this story just like they do whenever a Democrat is involved in a scandal. That doesn't mean it's not true though. We saw this with the John Edwards scandal. The MSM tried their best to ignore that scandal and even defended Edwards afterward. This scandal could be the real-deal. I just worry about Enquirer employee safety at this point. This White House is capable of anything.

Must suck for you living in a world where 24/7 you think the government is going to bust down your door any minute.

Must suck for you living in a world where 24/7 you think the government is going to bust down your door any minute.

People do tend to miss out on an awful lot of life when they spend it cowering under the bed with the doors and windows locked. But we all make choices. *shrug*

National Enquirer - Obama scandal - Vera Baker | Mediaite

The National Enquirer, which published a report this morning [yesterday] that “investigators are attempting to obtain a tape” that proved an illicit rendezvous between President Barack Obama and former US Senate campaign staffer Vera Baker, has updated their story this afternoon [yesterday afternoon] to retract the claim that there is video evidence of the affair with the alleged testimony of an anonymous chauffeur..

So now we're down to just the testimony of a limo driver.

This story is going nowhere fast.

Doesn't really matter. This will still be filed with all the Larry Sinclair stories

Heil!

Heil!

Hail!!
hail.jpg

Not surprising being that this administration does come with the Chicago mentality.

Yet another reason why Obama couldn't be bothered dealing with the oil spill:

1. calling AZ legislature racist,

2. looking in bankers pocket

3. comparing the TeaParty to Tim McVeigh, and

4. Getting a blow job

Maybe he can appoint Larry Sinclair as his BlowJob Czar?

yet another reason why obama couldn't be bothered dealing with the oil spill:

1. Calling az legislature racist,

2. Looking in bankers pocket

3. Comparing the teaparty to tim mcveigh, and

4. Getting a blow job

maybe he can appoint larry sinclair as his blowjob czar?

$Soccer Fail.jpg

Forum List

Back