Obama More of a Criminal Than Nixon??

You guys have been looking hard for someone worse than Nixon since Watergate. Unsuccessfully, I might add.

Unsuccessful? We've got Obama, and the most corrupt administration in American history.

Game, set, match.

{“For the IRS to say it was some low-level group in Cincinnati is simply false,” said Cleta Mitchell, a partner in the law firm Foley & Lardner who sought to communicate with IRS headquarters about the delay in granting tax-exempt status to True the Vote.}

IRS officials in Washington were involved in targeting of conservative groups - The Washington Post

Impeach Obama, bring criminal charges against ALL IRS and DNC agents involved.

It's tax data that was already in the public domain. How can you claim an expectation of privacy for tax information that you were already required by state law to make public?

Tax data is NOT in the public domain. The ONLY retort to the clear violation of the 4th amendment by the IRS has traditionally been that tax documents were completely confidential.

You hacks are pathetic with the bullshit you spew.

No, the difference is Obama has a willing press advocating for him. Obama feels he can do no wrong. Nixon didn't have a press willing to carry his water for him.

And that is why Obama's crimes are FINALLY being aired, because he stupidly went after the press that has been covering up for him.

It isn't a coincidence that right after Obama's corrupt DOJ targets the AP, suddenly the press reports on the dozens of crimes being committed by the most corrupt administration in U.S. history.

Tsk, tsk....

Now, BB.....

....you wouldn't be responding that way if you had grown up learning the difference between right and wrong.

OK...you can go back to your Helen Hunt blow-up doll.

Helen HUNT?

Franco goes for Helen Thomas;

helen.jpg

You guys have been looking hard for someone worse than Nixon since Watergate. Unsuccessfully, I might add.

Unsuccessful? We've got Obama, and the most corrupt administration in American history.

Game, set, match.

{“For the IRS to say it was some low-level group in Cincinnati is simply false,” said Cleta Mitchell, a partner in the law firm Foley & Lardner who sought to communicate with IRS headquarters about the delay in granting tax-exempt status to True the Vote.}

IRS officials in Washington were involved in targeting of conservative groups - The Washington Post

A typical authoritarian solution. No evidence except hatred and 'the lawyer for so and so said.' WTF do you THINK a lawyer will say in defending their client, the TRUTH???

Hey air head, you know that valve on the side of your head...find one of these and ask an adult how to use it...

vintage-gas-station-air-pump-lori-knisely.jpg

It's tax data that was already in the public domain. How can you claim an expectation of privacy for tax information that you were already required by state law to make public?

Tax data is NOT in the public domain. The ONLY retort to the clear violation of the 4th amendment by the IRS has traditionally been that tax documents were completely confidential.

You hacks are pathetic with the bullshit you spew.

Bullshit?

The money from Romney's outfit was given to the National Organization for Marriage through an Alabama branch, thus subject to Alabama state law.

The Alabama law is as follows:

Fair Campaign Practices Act

FCPA Information

The relevant sections:

Section 17-5-8
Reports of contributions and expenditures by candidates, committees, and officials; filing; procedure.
(a) Each principal campaign committee or political action committee shall file with the Secretary of State or judge of probate, as designated in Section 17-5-9, periodic reports of contributions and expenditures at the following times once a principal campaign committee files its statement under Section 17-5-4 or a political action committee files its statement of organization under Section 17-5-5:

and

Section 17-5-10
Public inspection of reports; date of receipt.
(a) Each report or statement shall be preserved and a copy made available for public inspection by the Secretary of State or judge of probate, whichever is applicable.

Get it?

Last edited:
A typical authoritarian solution.

Right, impeaching Obama for using the IRS to attack his enemies is "authoritarian."

ROFL - melting down much?

No evidence except hatred and 'the lawyer for so and so said.' WTF do you THINK a lawyer will say in defending their client, the TRUTH???

Fact: the IRS has engaged in the systematic targeting of enemies of Barack Obama
Fact: despite direct lies by the administration, rather than low level employees, the Washington DC central office is directly involved in this.
Fact: Obama has direct ties to the IRS union who pledged to destroy the TEA parties.

Look, you're a partisan hack, you care only about protecting your shameful party and will say or do anything in order to save them.

But the fact is that Obama is in serious trouble.

You know it and are panicking - ergo the mindless ad hom.

Bullshit?

The money from Romney's outfit was given to the National Organization for Marriage through an Alabama branch, thus subject to Alabama state law.

The Alabama law is as follows:

Fair Campaign Practices Act

FCPA Information

The relevant sections:

Section 17-5-8
Reports of contributions and expenditures by candidates, committees, and officials; filing; procedure.
(a) Each principal campaign committee or political action committee shall file with the Secretary of State or judge of probate, as designated in Section 17-5-9, periodic reports of contributions and expenditures at the following times once a principal campaign committee files its statement under Section 17-5-4 or a political action committee files its statement of organization under Section 17-5-5:

and

Section 17-5-10
Public inspection of reports; date of receipt.
(a) Each report or statement shall be preserved and a copy made available for public inspection by the Secretary of State or judge of probate, whichever is applicable.

Get it?

Comparing apples and Taco Bell Burritos again, I see.

Campaign contributions are NOT IRS DATA - despite your flaccid attempt to spin. The IRS, the Federal Government, released FEDERAL TAX INFORMATION, a felonious act on their part.

A typical authoritarian solution.

Right, impeaching Obama for using the IRS to attack his enemies is "authoritarian."

ROFL - melting down much?

No evidence except hatred and 'the lawyer for so and so said.' WTF do you THINK a lawyer will say in defending their client, the TRUTH???

Fact: the IRS has engaged in the systematic targeting of enemies of Barack Obama
Fact: despite direct lies by the administration, rather than low level employees, the Washington DC central office is directly involved in this.
Fact: Obama has direct ties to the IRS union who pledged to destroy the TEA parties.

Look, you're a partisan hack, you care only about protecting your shameful party and will say or do anything in order to save them.

But the fact is that Obama is in serious trouble.

You know it and are panicking - ergo the mindless ad hom.

You so called facts are BULLSHIT. There is no evidence that ties Obama to the IRS scrutinizing tea party groups. You right wing authoritarians are the ones who are desperate.

Let's place a bet, the loser leaves the board forever. If Obama is impeached over this IRS issue, I leave. If he is not impeached you leave.

Let's see if you have the balls to make this bet?

Game, set, match.

I used to give you some credit for intelligent posting but you have obviously lost all touch with reality. I wish you godspeed in your mental health recovery. As for your contributions to USMB.. ramblings of the mentally willfully ignorant and psychologically impaired.

You so called facts are BULLSHIT. There is no evidence that ties Obama to the IRS scrutinizing tea party groups. You right wing authoritarians are the ones who are desperate.

Let's place a bet, the loser leaves the board forever. If Obama is impeached over this IRS issue, I leave. If he is not impeached you leave.

We both know that Obama could hold a Koran, and cut the head off of an American soldier on live T.V., you AND the democrats in the Senate would defend and praise him for it. Everyone here knows it. You and your shameful party don't give a fuck about ANYTHING other than power.

So Obama will be impeached and face justice, ONLY if the criminal democrats are driven from the Senate in 14. Now, there is a good chance that they will be, but nothing is certain.

democrats serve the party and don't give a fuck about the nation - no democrat would vote to oust Obama even if he launched a nuclear strike on New York.

I used to give you some credit for intelligent posting but you have obviously lost all touch with reality.

That's rich, Rev. Jim...

I wish you godspeed in your mental health recovery. As for your contributions to USMB.. ramblings of the mentally willfully ignorant and psychologically impaired.

And Obama Akbar to you as well.

Y'all are goofy as you melt down.

We both know that Obama could hold a Koran, and cut the head off of an American soldier on live T.V., you AND the democrats in the Senate would defend and praise him for it. Everyone here knows it. You and your shameful party don't give a fuck about ANYTHING other than power.

So Obama will be impeached and face justice, ONLY if the criminal democrats are driven from the Senate in 14. Now, there is a good chance that they will be, but nothing is certain.

democrats serve the party and don't give a fuck about the nation - no democrat would vote to oust Obama even if he launched a nuclear strike on New York.

PURE right wing projection. Liberals and Democrats are not full of praise for Obama. They have more REAL issues with him. You right wing scum are just filled with hate. Bush was the absolute worst president in modern history, and you right wing scum are butt hurt that liberals and Democrats called him out. And there was not a fucking PEEP from you scum bags when Bush was shredding the Constitution. Just WORSHIP.

I knew you would chicken out, you coward...

Melt down much? :lol:

You seriously need to see a shrink Sparky ....

Seriously..........

If you believe that shit you have issues Bub that have nothing to do with president Obama..

Better get a checkup from the neck up.

PURE right wing projection. Liberals and Democrats are not full of praise for Obama.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO

images

They have more REAL issues with him.

You care about one thing, gaining and maintaining power for your party. You will say, or do, literally anything to hold on to power.

The crimes of the IRS and DOJ are an impediment to your lust for power, so you deny, spin, and openly lie to try and dispel them, because you don't give a FUCK about honest government, civil liberties, or justice. You care ONLY about power for your shameful party.

You right wing scum are just filled with hate. Bush was the absolute worst president in modern history, and you right wing scum are butt hurt that liberals and Democrats called him out.

I never voted for anyone named Bush in my life. I pilloried Bush for Medicare part D and his insane scheme to open the border and grant amnesty.

You are full of shit. There is only ONE party of mindless sycophants, and it is you sleazy leftists.

You hold party above all - you have no principles, no integrity, no foundational morality - only your shameful party and your lust for power.

And there was not a fucking PEEP from you scum bags when Bush was shredding the Constitution. Just WORSHIP.

ROFL

More bullshit.

Funny, those of us on the right opposed the Patriot Act when Bush promoted it, AND when your little tin god expanded it.

But YOU, attacked Bush and then praised your molded feces idol when he signed the NDAA. Party above all, eh Comrade?

I knew you would chicken out, you coward...

ROFL

Let's see posts from you where you condemned the premeditated murder of 16 year old American Citizen, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, based on who the boy's father was, by Barack Obama?

I won't hold my breath, you never condemned it - you don't give a flying fuck about law, civil rights, justice, anything. You care only about your party. Lies, invasion of privacy, assault and murder are just dandy with you - as long as they serve the party.

And you know every word I posted is true.

Thanks Rev. Jim.

Coming from a sterno huffing burnout like you, that means so much... :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Seriously..........

If you believe that shit you have issues Bub that have nothing to do with president Obama..

Okay Rev. Jim; what line IS there that if the party crossed, you would call for their ouster?

You don't mind the IRS going after the enemies list of the president - hey, fuck civil rights - the party above all. You don't mind Obama murdering 16 year old American citizens based on who their father was - fuck civil rights - party above all.

So what would get you to put down the bong and say "enough?"

Thanks Rev. Jim.

Coming from a sterno huffing burnout like you, that means so much... :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Seriously..........

Okay Rev. Jim; what line IS there that if the party crossed, you would call for their ouster?

You don't mind the IRS going after the enemies list of the president - hey, fuck civil rights - the party above all. You don't mind Obama murdering 16 year old American citizens based on who their father was - fuck civil rights - party above all.

Ya ...righty right! You claim Obama would behead someone holding a Koran and I'M the one on drugs !! ???

I'd toss ya a rope but you are way too far down the rabbit hole. :cuckoo:

Thanks Rev. Jim.

Seriously..........

Ya ...righty right! You claim Obama would behead someone holding a Koran and I'M the one on drugs !! ???

I'd toss ya a rope but you are way too far down the rabbit hole. :cuckoo:

So then, there is no line that the party could cross...

Just as I pointed out.

Party above all - the mantra of democrats.

Obama is likely as corrupt, and he is far less competent. His administration cannot even properly manage the very basic functions of government: national security, law enforcement, and taxation.

Forum List

Back