National Enquirer owner admits to paying off Playboy model to protect Trump

Yeah but even if it's true it isn't a crime.

Remember Bill Clinton?
It wasn't about the crime.
It was about the lie.
Goddamn, you righties have the memory banks of retarded gerbils.

Remember how retarded the "Whitewater investigations" were?

Apparently not, because there's this Mueller thing now. Wasting millions of taxpayer dollars is not cool! :mad:

Donald Trump is sweating buckets.

Donald Trump could be marryin Morrison in jail.
:dunno:

Trump is guilty of campaign finance violations and corrupt acts against democracy by paying off Karen McDougal, as well as Stormy Daniels and maybe even more women.

Mueller has the goods on Donald Trump and David Pecker walks away with immunity for turning on Donald Trump and exposing all the Donald Trump dirt.

Donald Trump has two offenses against the law and now it is appearing very certain he will be impeached and perhaps even indicted and spend jail time.

Donald Trump and his entire family will rue the day he decided to run for office. Even Melania is under suspicion over $30 million missing from the inauguration celebration donations.

Last Updated Dec 12, 2018 3:58 PM EST

The media company that owns the National Enquirer admitted to "working in concert" with the Trump campaign to pay off a woman who said she had an affair with Mr. Trump in order to squash her story, prosecutors in New York said Wednesday.

The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York said it had agreed not to prosecute American Media, Inc. (AMI), the Enquirer's parent company, for its involvement in the scheme in exchange for the company's cooperation in the investigation into the payment to Karen McDougal, a former Playboy model.
AMI "admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman's story so as to prevent it from influencing the election," the office said.

The announcement came hours after former Trump attorney Michael Cohen was sentenced in Manhattan to three years in federal prison for violating campaign finance laws for his role in paying off McDougal and Stormy Daniels.

Prosecutors did not say when they reached the agreement not to prosecute AMI for the payment to McDougal, which came in the weeks before the 2016 election. The office said in a press release the company "admitted that it made the $150,000 payment ... in order to ensure that the woman did not publicize damaging allegations about the candidate."

"AMI further admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman's story so as to prevent it from influencing the election," the news release said.

In exchange for avoiding prosecution, AMI accepted responsibility, agreed to assist in the investigation, and improve its internal compliance related to campaign finance laws, the U.S. Attorney's Office said. ...
Holly shit then that must mean that Bat Boy is real.

Keep it under your MAGA hat.

Didn't vote for Trump but that has nothing to do with taking the word of a man who runs a "news" organization known for hilariously fake articles.

What about taking the word of a fake POTUS?

who's that?:dunno:

IS.. Cohen is going to jail for it. Trump could be indicted for it.
He's not going to jail for that, nimrod. He's going to jail for bank fraud and tax evasion.

Wrong shithead. The charges he is going to jail for include "buying the silence of 2 women." In other words a campaign violation.
Michael Cohen sentenced to three years in prison for crimes committed while working for Trump
Wrong. That was just a bogus attempt by Mueller to force Cohen to accuse Trump of something. It's not a campaign violation. It's not a crime. It's a big nothing burger. Mueller did it because he knows that millions of idiot snowflakes like you would fall for it.

I posted a link that proves you were factually wrong. Just admit it or sit down and shut up.
Links dont prove shit. Only your gullibility

Of course it's true.

But Orange Jesus's worshippers don't care about the rule of law and America and little things like that.

What they care about is submission to their Orange God!
Amazing what they are willing to overlook
Orin Hatch was asked what he thought about Donald Trump committing crimes and he said, and I quote, I don’t care.
They played it about 10 times on TV.

Of course it's true.

But Orange Jesus's worshippers don't care about the rule of law and America and little things like that.

Orin Hatch was asked what he thought about Donald Trump committing crimes and he said, and I quote, I don’t care.
I don't care either. All you liars should be sent to gitmo

Didn't vote for Trump but that has nothing to do with taking the word of a man who runs a "news" organization known for hilariously fake articles.

Fake ? You must live in an alternate universe because in this one Trump won the election.

Trump will soon be in an alternate universe where people mostly wear orange jumpsuits and molest each other.

Riiiiight.

Fake ? You must live in an alternate universe because in this one Trump won the election.

Trump will soon be in an alternate universe where people mostly wear orange jumpsuits and molest each other.

giphy.gif

hide and watch the "dont care" crowd get their ass handed to them.

He's not going to jail for that, nimrod. He's going to jail for bank fraud and tax evasion.

Wrong shithead. The charges he is going to jail for include "buying the silence of 2 women." In other words a campaign violation.
Michael Cohen sentenced to three years in prison for crimes committed while working for Trump
Wrong. That was just a bogus attempt by Mueller to force Cohen to accuse Trump of something. It's not a campaign violation. It's not a crime. It's a big nothing burger. Mueller did it because he knows that millions of idiot snowflakes like you would fall for it.

I posted a link that proves you were factually wrong. Just admit it or sit down and shut up.
He won't. All he does is scream, throw tantrums, call folks names and disparage them.

Of course it's true.

Yeah, really unbelievable the lengths POTUS apologists will go to protect their Orange Sniffles.

Of course it's true.

Yeah, really unbelievable the lengths POTUS apologists will go to protect their Orange Sniffles.
the irony in that statement is hilarious.

Of course it's true.

I think that’s a great idea. Send Trump to gitmo. Trump says he wants to run in 2020. Robert Mueller said he should start running now.

Of course it's true.

Trump is actually an unindicted felon. But don’t worry, indictments are coming. The difference between saying they’re coming for Trump and they’re coming for Hillary is that they really are coming for Trump.

Of course it's true.

I think that’s a great idea. Send Trump to gitmo. Trump says he wants to run in 2020. Robert Mueller said he should start running now.
Try it, SS will fill your ass full of holes.

Of course it's true.

Trump is actually an unindicted felon. But don’t worry, indictments are coming. The difference between saying they’re coming for Trump and they’re coming for Hillary is that they really are coming for Trump.
based on what?

Trump is guilty of campaign finance violations and corrupt acts against democracy by paying off Karen McDougal, as well as Stormy Daniels and maybe even more women.

Mueller has the goods on Donald Trump and David Pecker walks away with immunity for turning on Donald Trump and exposing all the Donald Trump dirt.

Donald Trump has two offenses against the law and now it is appearing very certain he will be impeached and perhaps even indicted and spend jail time.

Donald Trump and his entire family will rue the day he decided to run for office. Even Melania is under suspicion over $30 million missing from the inauguration celebration donations.

Last Updated Dec 12, 2018 3:58 PM EST

The media company that owns the National Enquirer admitted to "working in concert" with the Trump campaign to pay off a woman who said she had an affair with Mr. Trump in order to squash her story, prosecutors in New York said Wednesday.

The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York said it had agreed not to prosecute American Media, Inc. (AMI), the Enquirer's parent company, for its involvement in the scheme in exchange for the company's cooperation in the investigation into the payment to Karen McDougal, a former Playboy model.
AMI "admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman's story so as to prevent it from influencing the election," the office said.

The announcement came hours after former Trump attorney Michael Cohen was sentenced in Manhattan to three years in federal prison for violating campaign finance laws for his role in paying off McDougal and Stormy Daniels.

Prosecutors did not say when they reached the agreement not to prosecute AMI for the payment to McDougal, which came in the weeks before the 2016 election. The office said in a press release the company "admitted that it made the $150,000 payment ... in order to ensure that the woman did not publicize damaging allegations about the candidate."

"AMI further admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman's story so as to prevent it from influencing the election," the news release said.

In exchange for avoiding prosecution, AMI accepted responsibility, agreed to assist in the investigation, and improve its internal compliance related to campaign finance laws, the U.S. Attorney's Office said. ...

There is no crime here either...no matter how you guys pray to a God you don't believe exists....
LOLOL

Tell Cohen he’s going to prison for not committing a crime. I’m sure it will make his day.

Illegal campaign contribution
NOT.

LOLOLOL

And he fooled Cohen, a lawyer, too. Right, fucking moron?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Of course it's true.

Try it, SS will fill your ass full of holes.
Social Security?

Forum List

Back