Obama More of a Criminal Than Nixon??

You're only saying that as an "exchange student", trying to assimilate. We all know it.
Face it.....the American Dream has eluded you, hence your frustration, which can largely be remedied with the proper dildo.

That's all you have?

Junior high school vulgarity?

That's it?

So you insist on proving that you are not only stupid.....but you have no class.

Go home and wash your mouth out....with a revolver.

I couldn't agree more. Obviously, a decent upbringing most definitely eluded this clown.

You're a tea bagger? That admission already paints you as a right wing racist crazie.
A decent upbringing? Eluded? Would you say that of any of the kids portrayed on The Cosby Show of the 80's????? That was my upbringing you racist retard.

although nixon is quoted by john dean as fuming "why can't we use the irs against them?"...he did not do so.
Thus...article two of the articles of impeachment used the term 'endeavoured'....

"he has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the internal revenue service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner."
watergate articles of impeachment

but the chicago thug administration never stopped at 'endeavor'.....they went on to actually achieve the illegality....

the obama team "obtained from the internal revenue service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner."

correct me if i'm wrong...but isn't actually committing the crime worse than suggesting it?

1. "a little over a year ago, i reported that, ”it is likely that someone at the internal revenue service illegally leaked confidential donor information showing a contribution from mitt romney’s political action committee to the national organization for marriage, says the group.”

2. “there is little question that one or more employees at the irs stole our confidential tax return and leaked it to our political enemies, in violation of federal law,”...

3. In a 2012 speech, sen. Mitch mcconnell noted, “the head of one national advocacy group has released documents which show that his group’s confidential irs information found its way into the hands of a staunch critic on the left who also happens to be a co-chairman of president obama’s re-election committee. The only way this information could have been made public is if someone leaked it from inside the irs.”
the irs admits to 'targeting' conservative groups, but were they also 'leaking'? | the daily caller

5. "in april 2012, the huffington post and the human rights campaign, a gay rights group, posted irs documents indicating gop presidential nominee mitt romney had given $10,000 to the anti-gay marriage group.

6. “in addition to being our principal combatant in the war on traditional marriage, [the human rights campaign’s] president at the time was serving as a co-chair of president obama’s reelection campaign,” brown said in tuesday’s statement. “this is a chilling set of circumstances that should ring alarm bells across the nation.”
national organization for marriage to sue irs - kevin robillard - politico.com

7. " those nom documents were published on the huffington post on march 30, 2012. At that time, joe solmonese, a left-wing activist and huffington post contributor, was the president of the human rights campaign (hrc). Solmonese was also a 2012 obama campaign co-chairman.
both the huffington post's sam stein and hrc described the leak as coming from a “whistleblower.”

a. Solmonese resigned his position at hrc the next day and took up a position as an obama campaign co-chair.

8. In early april 2012, nom published documents which it said showed this leaked confidential information did not come from a “whistleblower” but “came directly from the internal revenue service and was provided to nom's political opponents, the human rights campaign (hrc).”
claim: Obama campaign co-chair attacked romney with leaked irs docs

9.irs staffer: "everything comes from the top. we don’t have any authority to make those decisions without someone signing off on them. There has to be a directive.
”anonymous cincinnati irs official: ?everything comes from the top.? | washingtonexaminer.com

if suggesting the use of the irs against political opponents was an impeachable high crime and/or misdemeanor for the nixon presidency.....

....how can it not be so for the obama presidency?

Can the right borrow some of the left's tenets: "the nature of the evidence is irrelevant*; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”

or, can we recall america from an earlier time: "in america, the law is king. for as in absolute governments the king is law, so in free countries the law ought to be king; and there ought to be no other."
common sense, thomas paine.

is this now a nation that considers, not the law, but who it is that breaks it?

hell yes obama is a bigger criminal then nixon. Nixon did try and cover for his friends and paid dearly. Would not happen today as proved by clinton. Obama is a criminal who should be tried before the hague for his drone program. Why that isn't being front page news is anyone's guess. It makes everything else he has done pale in comparision. He ordered the death of a 16 year old innocent boy.

although nixon is quoted by john dean as fuming "why can't we use the irs against them?"...he did not do so.
Thus...article two of the articles of impeachment used the term 'endeavoured'....

"he has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the internal revenue service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner."
watergate articles of impeachment

but the chicago thug administration never stopped at 'endeavor'.....they went on to actually achieve the illegality....

the obama team "obtained from the internal revenue service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner."

correct me if i'm wrong...but isn't actually committing the crime worse than suggesting it?

1. "a little over a year ago, i reported that, ”it is likely that someone at the internal revenue service illegally leaked confidential donor information showing a contribution from mitt romney’s political action committee to the national organization for marriage, says the group.”

2. “there is little question that one or more employees at the irs stole our confidential tax return and leaked it to our political enemies, in violation of federal law,”...

3. In a 2012 speech, sen. Mitch mcconnell noted, “the head of one national advocacy group has released documents which show that his group’s confidential irs information found its way into the hands of a staunch critic on the left who also happens to be a co-chairman of president obama’s re-election committee. The only way this information could have been made public is if someone leaked it from inside the irs.”
the irs admits to 'targeting' conservative groups, but were they also 'leaking'? | the daily caller

5. "in april 2012, the huffington post and the human rights campaign, a gay rights group, posted irs documents indicating gop presidential nominee mitt romney had given $10,000 to the anti-gay marriage group.

6. “in addition to being our principal combatant in the war on traditional marriage, [the human rights campaign’s] president at the time was serving as a co-chair of president obama’s reelection campaign,” brown said in tuesday’s statement. “this is a chilling set of circumstances that should ring alarm bells across the nation.”
national organization for marriage to sue irs - kevin robillard - politico.com

7. " those nom documents were published on the huffington post on march 30, 2012. At that time, joe solmonese, a left-wing activist and huffington post contributor, was the president of the human rights campaign (hrc). Solmonese was also a 2012 obama campaign co-chairman.
both the huffington post's sam stein and hrc described the leak as coming from a “whistleblower.”

a. Solmonese resigned his position at hrc the next day and took up a position as an obama campaign co-chair.

8. In early april 2012, nom published documents which it said showed this leaked confidential information did not come from a “whistleblower” but “came directly from the internal revenue service and was provided to nom's political opponents, the human rights campaign (hrc).”
claim: Obama campaign co-chair attacked romney with leaked irs docs

9.irs staffer: "everything comes from the top. we don’t have any authority to make those decisions without someone signing off on them. There has to be a directive.
”anonymous cincinnati irs official: ?everything comes from the top.? | washingtonexaminer.com

if suggesting the use of the irs against political opponents was an impeachable high crime and/or misdemeanor for the nixon presidency.....

....how can it not be so for the obama presidency?

Can the right borrow some of the left's tenets: "the nature of the evidence is irrelevant*; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”

or, can we recall america from an earlier time: "in america, the law is king. for as in absolute governments the king is law, so in free countries the law ought to be king; and there ought to be no other."
common sense, thomas paine.

is this now a nation that considers, not the law, but who it is that breaks it?

hell yes obama is a bigger criminal then nixon. Nixon did try and cover for his friends and paid dearly. Would not happen today as proved by clinton. Obama is a criminal who should be tried before the hague for his drone program. Why that isn't being front page news is anyone's guess. It makes everything else he has done pale in comparision. He ordered the death of a 16 year old innocent boy.
bs

971192_10151389302686167_946654115_n.jpg

That's all you have?

Junior high school vulgarity?

That's it?

So you insist on proving that you are not only stupid.....but you have no class.

Go home and wash your mouth out....with a revolver.

I couldn't agree more. Obviously, a decent upbringing most definitely eluded this clown.

You're a tea bagger? That admission already paints you as a right wing racist crazie.
A decent upbringing? Eluded? Would you say that of any of the kids portrayed on The Cosby Show of the 80's????? That was my upbringing you racist retard.

You DAMN right I'm a member of the tea party, you racist piece of crap.

EDIT: Do NOT bring family in to these stupid insult wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

You're a classless piece of dung. Go find your Momma and talk to HER the way you talk to these women. She'll kick your ass back to your turnip green eating high chair boy.

Nope. Not a racist bone, in my body. Wasn't raised that way. Dung? You're entitled to your opinion.
But mention of my mother? Completely against the rules, as "family" is off limits, and I suffered infractions and banning for "going there". Reported.
And you don't know me, or my mother...so don't pretend that you do. And "boy"????
If you see a boy, why don't you slap him? A grown man, 60 years old, hasn't been a boy for about 42 years. Boy.

FYI: http://www.salon.com/2010/05/03/tea_party_racial_resentment/

Last edited:
Although Nixon is quoted by John Dean as fuming "Why Can't We Use the IRS against them?"...he did not do so.

"He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner."
Watergate Articles Of Impeachment

But the Chicago thug administration never stopped at 'endeavor'.....they went on to actually achieve the illegality....

The Obama team "obtained from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner."

Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't actually committing the crime worse than suggesting it?

1. "A little over a year ago, I reported that, ”It is likely that someone at the Internal Revenue Service illegally leaked confidential donor information showing a contribution from Mitt Romney’s political action committee to the National Organization for Marriage, says the group.”

2. “There is little question that one or more employees at the IRS stole our confidential tax return and leaked it to our political enemies, in violation of federal law,”...

3. In a 2012 speech, Sen. Mitch McConnell noted, “The head of one national advocacy group has released documents which show that his group’s confidential IRS information found its way into the hands of a staunch critic on the Left who also happens to be a co-chairman of President Obama’s re-election committee. The only way this information could have been made public is if someone leaked it from inside the IRS.”
The IRS admits to 'targeting' conservative groups, but were they also 'leaking'? | The Daily Caller

5. "In April 2012, the Huffington Post and the Human Rights Campaign, a gay rights group, posted IRS documents indicating GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney had given $10,000 to the anti-gay marriage group.

6. “In addition to being our principal combatant in the war on traditional marriage, [the Human Rights Campaign’s] president at the time was serving as a co-chair of President Obama’s reelection campaign,” Brown said in Tuesday’s statement. “This is a chilling set of circumstances that should ring alarm bells across the nation.”
National Organization for Marriage to sue IRS - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

7. " Those NOM documents were published on the Huffington Post on March 30, 2012. At that time, Joe Solmonese, a left-wing activist and Huffington Post contributor, was the president of the Human Rights Campaign (HRC). Solmonese was also a 2012 Obama campaign co-chairman.
Both the Huffington Post's Sam Stein and HRC described the leak as coming from a “whistleblower.”

a. Solmonese resigned his position at HRC the next day and took up a position as an Obama campaign co-chair.

8. In early April 2012, NOM published documents which it said showed this leaked confidential information did not come from a “whistleblower” but “came directly from the Internal Revenue Service and was provided to NOM's political opponents, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).”
Claim: Obama Campaign Co-Chair Attacked Romney with Leaked IRS Docs

9.IRS staffer: "Everything comes from the top. We don’t have any authority to make those decisions without someone signing off on them. There has to be a directive.
”Anonymous Cincinnati IRS official: ?Everything comes from the top.? | WashingtonExaminer.com

If suggesting the use of the IRS against political opponents was an impeachable high crime and/or misdemeanor for the Nixon presidency.....

....how can it not be so for the Obama presidency?

Can the Right borrow some of the Left's tenets: "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant*; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”

Or, can we recall America from an earlier time: "in America, the law is King. For as in absolute governments the king is law, so in free countries the law ought to be king; and there ought to be no other."
Common Sense, Thomas Paine.

Is this now a nation that considers, not the law, but who it is that breaks it?

You are trying to compare Nixon who schemed to commit an assortment of black bag operations to gain an edge on Johnson. Nixon was criminally insane with power and paranoia.

There is no evidense that Obama sits around dreaming up ways to hurt his enemies whom have vocally and publicly sworn to bring Obama down. They did it before he was sworn in as president.

I think the tea baggers should be investigated if they are asking for government subsidy when it was clear that Rove, Bennet and the Koch brothers funded them all the while calling themselves "grass roots". Maybe they have thier finances in order now and are actually doing what the say they are doing which is a requirement to be tax exempt. Tax exempt organizations must be completely transparent. My guess is that no one in the IRS broke any laws. Obama is fully within his perogative to hire or fire anyone within the government working under the administration. The "Obama is picking on me" cry for justice is easy for the president to shape politically as he is holding all of the cards. The IRS can investigate anyone they want to as an individual or a group.

"Although Nixon is quoted by John Dean as fuming "Why Can't We Use the IRS against them?"...he did not do so.

"He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner."

But the Chicago thug administration never stopped at 'endeavor'.....they went on to actually achieve the illegality....

The Obama team "obtained from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner."

Get it?

The Nixon administration and the FBI were into so much un-American stuff it's not funny, and all swept under the rug with the pardon. All these "scandals" are total bs. Read something.

Did you bring up the FBI because you have no ability to concentrate on an issue, or because you realize that the OP is totally correct.

C'mon, BB....which was it?

It's the I-R-S....

Although Nixon is quoted by John Dean as fuming "Why Can't We Use the IRS against them?"...he did not do so.

Since what Nixon did is nothing compared to obama, the comparison is erroneous. It's like comparing the afternoon shower of Nixon to the tornado of obama.

Post exactly what Obama did. Post the proof that he did it.

Or, you could shut up.

Anyone want to help crazy Katz lady with this most basic of questions?

Seems that for all hysterical ranting by the Right, not a one of you can simply post

exactly what Obama did, and the proof that he did it.

Since what Nixon did is nothing compared to obama, the comparison is erroneous. It's like comparing the afternoon shower of Nixon to the tornado of obama.

Or, you could shut up.

Seems that for all hysterical ranting by the Right, not a one of you can simply post

Assuming for a moment that he is telling the truth, he is the most incompetent, inept and clueless man to ever hold the office of the presidency. He sets the policies, the tone and the goals of his administration. Now he doesn't have to know what specific actions are taken. They are all taken on his behalf to advance his positions and his goals. He is really not unlike a CEO of a major company who rewards the underlings who cheated the most people and punished the employees who dealt honestly. That CEO is really never going to get away with saying "I didn't know". He doesn't have to know. It was his direction.

I didn't know was Ken Lay's primary defense against the charges in the Enron financial meltdown. Did you believe Ken Lay had no culpability? I didn't know was such a vital portion of Lay's defense that it cause USA Today to ask in 2006, whether company bean counters could possibly have duped him. But not for their own gain, but to advance the company. That pretty much negates the story that Lay had no idea, didn't direct, didn't advise, didn't reward.

At the very least, obama filled his administration with people who had more loyalty to him, personally, than to the nation that paid them. He did this deliberately, knowing that he was creating an inner circle that he meant to be an impenatrable wall. And it worked, for a while.

Proof that he did it. No one else could have. No one else benefited. It was the reason why res ipsa loquitor developed.

Tea Party racist? Many of the members are with no doubt.

What the TP is more so is an embarrassment to white people. I've seen many of it's leaders speak as I was curious what they stood for. They are for the most part willfully ignorant white trash. The runt of the mill members want to believe they are a grass roots organization. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Without Bill Bennet, a serious racist.... The Koch brothers, the funders of any group that would tear down Obama and the will of the American people for thier own personal gain the Tea Party would not exist...Dick Armey and Karl Rove whom organized nearly a billion dollars to campaign with the most underhanded smear fear based missinformation and racist baiting of morons like yourself....The mentally ill and self serving Glenn Beck who would have done the world a favor if he had successfully killed himself up in Bellingham/Mount Vernon where he proved he was insane and a coward from an early age. Sara Palin..a late comer but one who never passes up an opportunity to jump on a band wagon. Palin a devout chrtistian fundimentalist moron from Wasilla Alaska who imported an African witch doctor to rid her church of evil spirits and is married to a commited racist/seperatist active in a movement attempting to succeed AK from the union. ....Oh and Michelle Bachmann.. She defines crazy with a micrphone. There isn't a conspiracy too wacky for her to co-sign by this clearly racist bitch. Married to an obvious homosexual that operates a "pray away the gay" BUISNESS. Michelle is crazy on so many levels it is impossible to unwrap ...peel that insane onion. She feeds the rabid tea party mutts raw meat with absolutely no regard to the truth. She is wildly missinformed as are most Tea Party members. These are not grass roots....they are tin foil hat weeds that wouldn't have a platform without the hundreds of millions of dollars of funding and the crazy attention seeking whores from the media and a handfull of opportunistic elected individuals that should be in mental institutions.

What is sinister about the Tea Party is that it's rightfully frustrated members have been guided/duped by wealthy self serving professional spin meisters into blaming the wrong people for the damage that has befallen our country. Just calling yourself a "patriot" does not make it so. That is the very same claim one Adolff Hitler used in his rise to power in Germany.

Last edited:

Tea Party racist? Many of the members are with no doubt.

What the TP is more so is an embarrassment to white people. I've seen many of it's leaders speak as I was curious what they stood for. They are for the most part willfully ignorant white trash. The runt of the mill members want to believe they are a grass roots organization. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Without Bill Bennet, a serious racist.... The Koch brothers, the funders of any group that would tear down Obama and the will of the American people for thier own personal gain the Tea Party would not exist...Dick Armey and Karl Rove whom organized nearly a billion dollars to campaign with the most underhanded smear fear based missinformation and racist baiting of morons like yourself....The mentally ill and self serving Glenn Beck who would have done the world a favor if he had successfully killed himself up in Bellingham/Mount Vernon where he proved he was insane and a coward from an early age. Sara Palin..a late comer but one who never passes up an opportunity to jump on a band wagon. Palin a devout chrtistian fundimentalist moron from Wasilla Alaska who imported an African witch doctor to rid her church of evil spirits and is married to a commited racist/seperatist active in a movement attempting to succeed AK from the union. ....Oh and Michelle Bachmann.. She defines crazy with a micrphone. There isn't a conspiracy too wacky for her to co-sign by this clearly racist bitch. Married to an obvious homosexual that operates a "pray away the gay" BUISNESS. Michelle is crazy on so many levels it is impossible to unwrap ...peel that insane onion. She feeds the rabid tea party mutts raw meat with absolutely no regard to the truth. She is wildly missinformed as are most Tea Party members. These are not grass roots....they are tin foil hat weeds that wouldn't have a platform without the hundreds of millions of dollars of funding and the crazy attention seeking whores from the media and a handfull of opportunistic elected individuals that should be in mental institutions.

What is sinister about the Tea Party is that it's rightfully frustrated members have been guided/duped by wealthy self serving professional spin meisters into blaming the wrong people for the damage that has befallen our country. Just calling yourself a "patriot" does not make it so. That is the very same claim one Adolff Hitler used in his rise to power in Germany.

"Andrew Breitbart has offered $100,000 to be donated to the United Negro College Fund for anyone who can provide evidence that the “N” word was used toward members of the the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) at the “Kill the Bill” rally on March 20, 2010. Breitbart initially made a $10,000 offer and upped it to $100,000 on March 27, 2010."
Andrew Breitbart?s $100,000 Challenge

"Or Breitbart suggests an alternative: Rep. Lewis can take a lie detector test."
Andrew Breitbart: Rep. John Lewis is Lying - Little Green Footballs

The only differences between the two is political affiliation and attitude of the press. Nixon was an armature compared to this clown.

The only differences between the two is political affiliation and attitude of the press. Nixon was an armature compared to this clown.

What is an "armature" ? So you think calling a sitting president as a "clown" makes you a patriot? I agree that Nixon was ill prepared for the responsibility of the leader of our country and the free world. He wasn't a drug addict like Kennedy..he was worse. He just never had "the right stuff".

What is an "armature" ? So you think calling a sitting president as a "clown" makes you a patriot? I agree that Nixon was ill prepared for the responsibility of the leader of our country and the free world. He wasn't a drug addict like Kennedy..he was worse. He just never had "the right stuff".

And Kennedy did. When historians reviewed the hours and hours of EXCOMM tapes recorded during the Cuban Missile Crisis, Kennedy was the most cognizant, logical and intelligent person in the room.

Meeting_of_the_EXCOMM.jpg

After the 1960 election, President-elect Kennedy paid a courtesy call to Nixon in Florida. The two men sat by the pool for about an hour. As Kennedy was leaving Dave Powers could she JFK was perturbed. He ask the President-elect what Nixon said? Kennedy said it was just mostly small talk and campaigning stories. Then he said to Powers, 'you know Dave, it's good for you, me and everyone that guy didn't quite make it'

You're a classless piece of dung. Go find your Momma and talk to HER the way you talk to these women. She'll kick your ass back to your turnip green eating high chair boy.

Nope. Not a racist bone, in my body. Wasn't raised that way. Dung? You're entitled to your opinion.
But mention of my mother? Completely against the rules, as "family" is off limits, and I suffered infractions and banning for "going there". Reported.
And you don't know me, or my mother...so don't pretend that you do. And "boy"????
If you see a boy, why don't you slap him? A grown man, 60 years old, hasn't been a boy for about 42 years. Boy.

FYI: The Tea Party?s racial resentment - Salon.com

So let me get this straight....you (by your actions) belittle the women on this forum with your vile sexual references, but you're not "racist". Uh-Huh You are the most racist black guy I have ever come across.

I have been black longer than you BOY - You don't want to be treated like a BOY - Boy, then don't act like one.

I G N O R E

Or, you could shut up.

Assuming for a moment that he is telling the truth, he is the most incompetent, inept and clueless man to ever hold the office of the presidency. He sets the policies, the tone and the goals of his administration. Now he doesn't have to know what specific actions are taken. They are all taken on his behalf to advance his positions and his goals. He is really not unlike a CEO of a major company who rewards the underlings who cheated the most people and punished the employees who dealt honestly. That CEO is really never going to get away with saying "I didn't know". He doesn't have to know. It was his direction.

I didn't know was Ken Lay's primary defense against the charges in the Enron financial meltdown. Did you believe Ken Lay had no culpability? I didn't know was such a vital portion of Lay's defense that it cause USA Today to ask in 2006, whether company bean counters could possibly have duped him. But not for their own gain, but to advance the company. That pretty much negates the story that Lay had no idea, didn't direct, didn't advise, didn't reward.

At the very least, obama filled his administration with people who had more loyalty to him, personally, than to the nation that paid them. He did this deliberately, knowing that he was creating an inner circle that he meant to be an impenatrable wall. And it worked, for a while.

Proof that he did it. No one else could have. No one else benefited. It was the reason why res ipsa loquitor developed.

In other words,

Obama did nothing wrong that you can name specifically nor prove.

Come back when you have something.

Forum List

Back