National Enquirer backs off of "proof" of Obama affair

Now we all should know the story of an affair can't be true.

Remember, the Obama is a Messiah MAN and he would be beyond any such thing as seeking out other women.:lol:

Pale!

03090016141.jpg

Dale!!

dale_earnhardt.jpg

KALE

dragon-kale-seaweed.jpg

I'm surprised Republicans haven't played this card before. Oh, wait, they did, only it was a "dude". Come on people. Make up your mind. Is it "Oscar Meyer" or is it "Oysters"?

I'm surprised Republicans haven't played this card before. Oh, wait, they did, only it was a "dude". Come on people. Make up your mind. Is it "Oscar Meyer" or is it "Oysters"?

I go with Oscar Meyer.:lol:

They better watch their backs. I'm sure Homeland Security is already conducting surveillance on National Enquirer employees. You ever hear of the 'Disappeared?' These Enquirer employees better be careful. That being said,i wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the National Enquirer. The Liberal dominated MSM will ignore this story just like they do whenever a Democrat is involved in a scandal. That doesn't mean it's not true though. We saw this with the John Edwards scandal. The MSM tried their best to ignore that scandal and even defended Edwards afterward. This scandal could be the real-deal. I just worry about Enquirer employee safety at this point. This White House is capable of anything.

Heil!

Hail!!
hail.jpg

Did those two snowmen Scream when you ripped their snowBalls off them?

You usually are wrong, Steph :lol: whether intentionally or not.

you got a mighty high horse to get off and on my dear. wonder how you do it day in and day out. doesn't it wear you out at times?

The diff is I don't lie as a matter of tactics, you do.

awww how cute, you accusing me of lying doesn't prove it so now does it mister high and mighty.
now maybe you can move along and get a life, eh?:lol:

Last edited:
you got a mighty high horse to get off and on my dear. wonder how you do it day in and day out. doesn't it wear you out at times?

You mean you don't realize the stuff you post is untrue?

What you and I post may be untrue but that does not mean that we know it; it only means we have not been good with our sources. Stephanie on the other hand lies as easily as she takes a dump. Forgive me for this level of crudity, but that is an apt metaphor for Steph's truthfulness as a human being.

Last edited:
So some one thinks the National Enquirer is a reliable source of information?

They were indeed in the case of L'Affaire John Edwards, for which they were nominated for a Pulitzer Prize.

Yes, the NE did a good job on the Edwards fiasco. A shotgun gets it right now and then.

Considering how the MSM don't do investigative journalism anymore, the NE may be one of the few print publications that actually holds public officials accountable.

What you and I post may be untrue but that does not mean that we know it; it only means we have not been good with our sources. Stephanie on the other hand lies as easily as she takes a dump. Forgive me for this level of crudity, but that is an apt metaphor for Steph's truthfulness as a human being.

no wonder you are so full of shit there jakey, you seem to know a lot about dumps. Remember little one, just because you ACCUSE me of lying doesn't PROVE IT SO. how is that search for a life coming?:lol:

Last edited:

no wonder you are so full of shit there jakey, you seem to know a lot about dumps. Remember little one, just because you ACCUSE me of lying doesn't PROVE IT SO. how is that search for a life coming?:lol:

Proved it twice last month, Steph, and you're basic reaction was "so you are naive." I will prove it when you do it again, and save this for you. You are sociopathic, I think. You know right and wrong, you just don't care.

Forum List

Back