National coward…

Actually I asked if you had a link to support your claim Fueri, but it appears you don't have one so you went with childish. Can't say I'm surprised.

Actually I asked if you had a link to support your claim Fueri, but it appears you don't have one so you went with childish. Can't say I'm surprised.

Good god, the initial comment was meant as a joke.

Is that broomstick up your ass surgically implanted or what...

And he sure gets under your skin....
Na, he has never made a difference on my life one way or the other… :lmao:

You might want to go start another thread on that to convince us.
No, the media whore that is John Lewis has never had any effect on my life whatsoever… Fact

He certainly has your knickers all atwist today. Wonder who Don will sic you on tomorrow. Swallow and follow my friend.

No, the media whore that is John Lewis has never had any effect on my life whatsoever… Fact

Well make up your mind. You are constantly whining about laws that he worked to enact. Do you really think he hasn't effected your life? If nothing else, he gave you something to cry about.

Well make up your mind. You are constantly whining about laws that he worked to enact. Do you really think he hasn't effected your life? If nothing else, he gave you something to cry about.
No career politician has any effect on my life… They are nobodies

Post about them more, we're not convinced yet.

The many hours you spend here prove you to be a liar............again.

Forum List

Back