Well shut mah mouf

wasnt it lewis who made up the story that members of the tea party were spitting on him/calling him the N word, but we saw the video and none of it happend?

wasnt it lewis who made up the story that members of the tea party were spitting on him/calling him the N word, but we saw the video and none of it happend?

It was not made up.....it was Republican swiftboating that claimed it never happened

Yep....all the liberal fucktard morons believed him.....
i saw the video, i can read lips, i know what D.A.N. looks like when someone is yelling it! i didnt see anything close to it.

Reality America; make up your own shit and just live in there. It will be your own personal safe space.

It was not made up.....it was Republican swiftboating that claimed it never happened

A reward of 10,00 bucks was offered for a video of it happening, dozens of cameras were there but no video...the old fool lied and got caught

Forum List

Back