National coward…

When we questioned Obama's legitimacy it was just and proper. When they question Trump's legitimacy it is uncalled and improper. Partisan hypocrites are such sad creatures.

Neither are/were illegitimate but watching the pussies whine and defend their tribe is at least comical.
HIllary herself said it would be an outrage to question the legitimacy of the election results, and the entire MSM chimed in to support her position.

i dont know how John Lewish grew up during the times when all dolls were white,,but at least they all had vaginas. {does anyone know if Ken Dolls have their penises yet?}

When asked for a reason why this would be the second Republican inauguration he would skip of the last two duly elected Republican Presidents, Lewis said:

"Ain't no "R" in legitimate!"

Legit source please.

Are you calling this Great American Hero illegitimate?

Lol.
You will have to ask his mom and dad too if you can find him. I just see him as undeniable evidence of exactly what the dimshit party and the liberal civil rights movement have become, Besides being a joke.

but isnt that racist?

It would be if Lewis was white and the person he was protesting was black. Since Lewis is black, nothing he could ever do would be considered racist.
how come John Lewis didnt complain about that Chevy Chase VS Richard Prior sketch from 75/76? guess it was ok with him being it was a product of NBC.

He's just another racist career politician... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

With a built in guaranteed winning district regardless of how shitty a job he does. His district is 61% black. All he has to do is run.
Who controlled the way the districts were drawn in Georgia in 2010? Hint: it wasn't the Democrats.
It was probably the courts that created his district.

The districts were drawn up by the Repubican controlled House and Senate in the state of Georgia.

John Lewis eats dingleberries on a regular basis…

i dont know how John Lewish grew up during the times when all dolls were white,,but at least they all had vaginas. {does anyone know if Ken Dolls have their penises yet?}

No they didn't. If they did, I would have played with dolls myself.

I would love to see the Joe Biden Doll Collection someday

Just another whiny snowflake…

Who?
John Lewis

Okay...I just wanted to be sure that's whom you had in mind.

For all the things John Lewis might possibly be, a snowflake is not one of them, not even close.
  • Generation Snowflake - Wikipedia
  • The Collins Dictionary definition is as follows: “The young adults of the 2010s, viewed as being less resilient and more prone to taking offence than previous generations”.
John Lewis is not young, and if you think he isn't resilient, you don't know a damn thing about the man.

If you're going to label someone, the least you could do is choose a label that has a believable degree of germanity. That's why "Trumpkins" -- a portmanteau of "Trump" and "pumpkin head" -- works as a derisive label for Trump's most diehard followers. Calling Lewis a snowflake wouldn't get his goat in the least. It's so obviously not true or relevant that I don't think he'd even acknowledge that epithet enough to even say, "Next." If you want to "do the dozens" in the big leagues, you got to do better than that, a lot better.

Forum List

Back