National Co-Chair of the Women’s March Linda Sarsour Says Trump Will Turn Back the Clock 300 Years

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
She also openly advocates for sharia law in the United States, which says a woman's worth is half that of a man. Islam never left the middle ages so I guess going back 300 years is not too bad.

The lefts definition of feminism.

She also openly advocates for sharia law in the United States, which says a woman's worth is half that of a man. Islam never left the middle ages so I guess going back 300 years is not too bad.

She should be on Trump's list for the Muslim deportations.

No one advocates for Sharia law, you idiot. In fact i doubt if you know what it is

If she were any dumber and more racist she could run for DNC chair.

Its gotta really piss you off at the worldwide size of the woman march. It dwarfed the size of Trumps inauguration

300 years? So i can be a pirate? Own slaves? Burn this bitch at the stake?

Not too shabby. Too bad about all those diseases, indians and shit living standards.

Guess if i was black wouldn't be such a great story. She'd already have been burned at the stake for her asinine opinions. Probably not such a bad idea...

Its gotta really piss you off at the worldwide size of the woman march. It dwarfed the size of Trumps inauguration
Irrelevant! You're talking about irrelevant women who are just pissed off Hillary didn't win. They pulled the same shit in 09 when they felt Obama stole the nomination from her.

Well, based on that, maybe it was a compliment

Irrelevant! You're talking about irrelevant women who are just pissed off Hillary didn't win. They pulled the same shit in 09 when they felt Obama stole the nomination from her.
3 million irrelevant women? Its sure pissed the hell out of Donald. The word is that he was screaming in anger.

No one advocates for Sharia law, you idiot. In fact i doubt if you know what it is
upload_2017-1-24_15-22-33.png

upload_2017-1-24_15-22-48.png

3 million irrelevant women? Its sure pissed the hell out of Donald. The word is that he was screaming in anger.
The word is he was screaming at anger? Who told you that, Dan Rather?

View attachment 108532
View attachment 108533
Is she advocating, fruit loop?

I am a woman, and could care less. Let them make fools of themselves all they want. And do remember there are 157 million women in the US, 3.52 billion in the world. That march was just a drop in the hat.

Yikes! The Democratic Party is imploding. The inmates are running the asylum. I suspect many rational common sense Democrats will be Republicans very soon. They're seeing things getting weirder & weirder. Time to go.

Its on all the news sites, try reading

President Donald Trump became “visibly enraged” over the weekend when he saw that the Women’s March dwarfed the size of his inauguration crowd, The Washington Post reported.

White House sources told the Post that Trump’s celebratory mood turned to “flashes of anger” less than 24 hours after he took office.

“Trump turned on the television to see a jarring juxtaposition — massive demonstrations around the globe protesting his day-old presidency and footage of the sparser crowd at his inauguration, with large patches of white empty space on the Mall,” the paper reported. “As his press secretary, Sean Spicer, was still unpacking boxes in his spacious new West Wing office, Trump grew increasingly and visibly enraged.”

Ignoring the advice of his advisers, Trump demanded Spicer deliver his now-infamous statement to the White House press corps, falsely insisting that no inauguration in history had been witnessed by more people.

I am a woman, and could care less. Let them make fools of themselves all they want. And do remember there are 157 million women in the US, 3.52 billion in the world. That march was just a drop in the hat.

More than enough to enrage the Trumpster

Yes, it was much bigger then Hillary inauguration.

Its on all the news sites, try reading
President Donald Trump became “visibly enraged” over the weekend when he saw that the Women’s March dwarfed the size of his inauguration crowd, The Washington Post reported.

White House sources told the Post that Trump’s celebratory mood turned to “flashes of anger” less than 24 hours after he took office.

“Trump turned on the television to see a jarring juxtaposition — massive demonstrations around the globe protesting his day-old presidency and footage of the sparser crowd at his inauguration, with large patches of white empty space on the Mall,” the paper reported. “As his press secretary, Sean Spicer, was still unpacking boxes in his spacious new West Wing office, Trump grew increasingly and visibly enraged.”

Ignoring the advice of his advisers, Trump demanded Spicer deliver his now-infamous statement to the White House press corps, falsely insisting that no inauguration in history had been witnessed by more people.
The Washington Post is fake news now. They are anti-White and Anti-Trump. They're credibility is non-existent. They're still pissed Trump kicked their unethical reporters out on the campaign trail.

Forum List

Back