Linda Sarsour Ditched by the Lizard

And that is completely acceptable. I hate Farrakhan because of what he says about Jews. Unless, of course, you say that calling Jews termites is just “a different idea”?
Acceptable to hate someone who's never harmed you because of their ideas?

For a racist like you, I guess that's predictable if not acceptable.

Acceptable to hate someone who's never harmed you because of their ideas?

For a racist like you, I guess that's predictable if not acceptable.
Yes, I hate people who say Jews are termites. For someone always railing about people who hold racist attitudes toward blacks, you sure expect Jews to have a lot of tolerance for a black man who spews venom about Jews.

If I could get a dollar for every hypocritical leftist, I could buy a condo at the beach.

P.S. Ironic that you’re calling me a racist, yet expect Jews to tolerate Farrakhan.

That is where we differ.
I can disagree with an idea without hating the person holding it.
But you go right to the hate because, you are, after all, a RACIST. RACIST.
Hating a disgusting, deplorable racist and antisemite like Farrakhan makes ME a racist? Yeah, right.

Hating a disgusting, deplorable racist and antisemite like Farrakhan makes ME a racist? Yeah, right.
No
Hating him because he is Black makes you a RACIST.

Don't you have a mall to walk through and bitch about not enough White people in the store windows? RACIST.

Your racist fixations has been demonstrated across several threads. RACIST.
This thread only confirms the racism we already know occupies your every thought. RACIST.

No
Hating him because he is Black makes you a RACIST.

Don't you have a mall to walk through and bitch about not enough White people in the store windows? RACIST.

Your racist fixations has been demonstrated across several threads. RACIST.
This thread only confirms the racism we already know occupies your every thought. RACIST.
I hate him because is an antisemitic POS who called Jews termites.

According to you, we are not allowed to hate the most reprehensible POS if he is black. Well guess what? Being black isn’t a pass for being the most virulent Jew-hater alive.

Interesting, though, how you defend a black racist and yet call me a racist. You’re disgusting, as well.

And, there is nothing racist about pointing out the fact that the 25% of blacks in poverty are so due to their own choices, and not racism.

Neither is there anything racist in noting the overkill in picking blacks over whites, simply because of skin color. Quite the opposite: making decisions DUE to race is what is racist.

And finally, calling a white person racist is meaningless these days because it’s been so overused. It’s the default insult when whites say something that doesn’t go along with the race-based decisions the progs are pushing.

Hitler is just misunderstood. ... :cool:
783EEBE4-21DE-45E3-8AC2-0F70A675CB08.jpeg

I just hope for a final solution to bring peace to the middle east. ... :cool:

The Fuhrer had a wonderful plan to give the Juden free transportation to their own private homeland. But unfortunately allied bombing and the war heating up caused it to be scraped.

Here's a solution: You and all like-minded individuals can go and take over that tiny little island. The rest of the world, there's no place for any of you. If you really think people on this forum can't see thru your snide remarks and read between the lines, then you are nowhere near as smart as you THINK you are. The world has moved on while those like you are still standing in the same pit of quicksand that you jumped into. The concept is above you.

Here's a solution: You and all like-minded individuals can go and take over that tiny little island. The rest of the world, there's no place for any of you. If you really think people on this forum can't see thru your snide remarks and read between the lines, then you are nowhere near as smart as you THINK you are. The world has moved on while those like you are still standing in the same pit of quicksand that you jumped into. The concept is above you.
Plus, that Jew-hater’s use of the phrase “Final Solution” is really despicable. All he’s doing is demonstrating the antisemitism so prevalent among Muslims.

Forum List

Back