Linda Sarsour Ditched by the Lizard

I agree with you.
I used the wrong word.
No problem. Besides this whole "Jew" thing I know you to be a rational and reasonable poster.

But if I can be moderately civil towards my Jewish ex wife (who is a real piece of work, and I will
say no more), maybe you can turn your anti Jew knob down to five, or so.

Last edited:
Oh lookie ^^^ the poster who is upset about racism against blacks is making excuses for a raging antisemite.

Bigot. And hypocrite.
Let me respond with ...

In your mind any Arab/Muslim without the good grace to die is anti-semite.

To say otherwise is to deny the truth before your very eyes.

Your support of the Israeli government's genocide of the Palestinian people says all we need to know about who is, in fact, the bigot and hypocrite.

We have already established across multiple threads that you are a whining White Supremacist 'Karen,' and a liar so your love of genocide is no surprise.

Maybe you can differentiate between your hate and what you perceive as hate from others.

A little self introspect may reveal who who are.
I hate...
Are you ready for this....

NO ONE

Not for their race
Not for their religion
Not for their gender
Not for anything that they are.

Do I hate that you are a racist? Yes
Do I hate that you are myogenetic? Yes

But that's not hating you.

You should learn the difference.

It is very sad that you are in other threads lambasting racism, and spewing venom at any white you perceive to be racist, and then come here defending antisemites, and Farrakhan.
50 years ago when Israel was in danger of extermination I was in agreement.
Today, Israel is the aggressor.
Today Israel is the country committing genocide.
When Israel moved from protecting itself to murdering innocents I stopped supporting Israel's positions with regard to the Palestinians.
That you still support Israel positions clearly shows
YOU SUPPORT THE MURDER OF INNOCENTS SOLELY BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT
We've already established you are a racist. This just confirms what we already know.
's

Let me respond with ...

Your support of the Israeli government's genocide of the Palestinian people says all we need to know about who is, in fact, the bigot and hypocrite.

We have already established across multiple threads that you are a whining White Supremacist 'Karen,' and a liar so your love of genocide is no surprise.
You said the same thing a week ago, and I explained that the antisemite has made sweeping, negative remarks about Jews, and Judaism.

You’re just another liberal who defends antisemites while unfairly accusing a conservative of bigotry. And as far as my “loving genocide,“ that’s such an asinine remark that it doesn’t even make sense.

YOU are what is wrong with this country - hypocrites who tolerate bigotry among themselves while falsely accusing others of it. Cant wait to kick you and yours to the curb at mid-terms.

Last edited:
Let me respond with ...

You retards make words mean nothing if Israel is doing genocide they REALLY suck at it as there are more arabs in the west Bank and Gaza then before and they keep increasing each year,

for those who do not know----Holocaust denial
is a principle TAUGHT to muslim children world
over. Sarsour cannot give it up any more than
five year old christian kids can give up Santa Claus

for those who do not know----Holocaust denial
is a principle TAUGHT to muslim children world
over. Sarsour cannot give it up any more than
five year old christian kids can give up Santa Claus
I always thought it hypocritical that the Women’s March, supposedly organized to fight back against bias, put a known Farrakhan-loving, Holocaust-denying antisemite in a prominent position. But then again, we ARR talking about a leftist group.

Forum List

Back