Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

So can we figure out after this is all over just how precise Nate Silver predicted this election?

Because it'll be a total cockslap to the right.

yeah sure.....:lol: I watched him explain his "model" on TV. He explained how he uses his "gut" to weigh each poll - just like he uses his "gut" in Poker.
Link?

I call bullshit.

Good for you! Silver was on a TV show explaining what he does a while back. It was interesting. He's a really nice guy that likes to gamble. I don't care if your believe me or not.

Here is what he says about how he weights polls at his NY Times blog:

"a combination of freshness, sample size, past accuracy, and methodological standards".

I see plenty of room for human factors in that explanation. :lol:

Bottom line- He's a gambler. If he's right- he'll make a bloody FORTUNE. If he's wrong, he'll make a tiny little less. He can't walk away from the pot odds...he wins either way.

You're awfully quiet tonight? What happened?

12 it is.....:lol:

You are one of the dumbest libroids here... Kudos on that honor...:thup:

12 weeks with An avatar of arts choice of you lose?

Complete control of Avy/Sig/Custom title/Location...

I'm not worried... He should be, but he's either blind or stupid...

The hardest part will be coming up with 12 individual themes for him...lol

Oh my ...

You must be under your covers crying right now.

Mitt has a defeated look about him. It just seems like he is not confident at all, hope that look is genuine.
If there is anything genuine about Willard.

Yeah, right. Defeated.
mitt-romney-sfSpan.jpg

As opposed to Obama:

Obama-Inherited-the-Economic-Mess-by-his-Predecessor.jpg

331 to 204. Yeah, right. Defeated.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barack obama, the worst president ever, according to some of your losers on the right, just got reelected. Suck deez nutz!!!!!!!!!!

Paint the Dem states blue and the GOP states red. Yeah just amazing duh. Took a lot of thought.

12 weeks to be used at the winner's discretion of full sig and avatar control.

Typical liberal piece of shit. You already bet your sig line.....http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...iation-to-repeal-obamacare-7.html#post5538889

I'll coordinate with you so that the weeks I choose don't overlap with yours...

you should walk around your workplace with your dick hanging out of your pants for anyone to spank for the next week or so, just for being such a total asshole during this discussion.

One thing I know I'm right about is that you were wrong back in '06 and it didn't stop you from coming back and being the shit-talker you always are. Personally, I don't think you're half as sure about the outcome on Tues as you make yourself out to be, but that's ok. I know by now you just can't help yourself.

You are a lying sack of pus. Too bad more people don't know you for what you are.

Tell me, you scumbag lying fuckchop what I was supposedly wrong about in 2006?

I don't care what a fucking lying scumbag like you believes about me or not. I am confidant that The ONE is going to lose. And I will rub your stupid nose in it too, you lowlife lying pussy.

Consider yourself quoted.

You lost.

Get over it.

:)

Forum List

Back