Nashville Trans School Shooter’s Manifesto Reveals She Made a 10 Minute “Final Video”, Where is It?

For starters, overturning Roe v Wade did not outlaw abortion. Using your line of reasoning, I guess we can't really outlaw drugs or murder either since people continue to do both.

No, it just made it possible for backward states to make a 12-year-old have her rapist's baby because abortion makes Baby Jesus Cry.

We've been through this. Poor areas in red states vote heavily Democrat. Wealthy areas vote heavily Republican. On one hand you claim that Republicans are for the rich but then it's the poor that vote for them. You can't have it both ways.

Actually, no, actually, the diversity in voting really doesn't break down that much by income. 41% of people making below 30K voted for Hump, 46% of people making above 200K voted for Hillary. ,

1699992051602.png

The thing is, Poor white trash in Jesusland vote Republican and wonder why they are stil living in a trailer park or a dying small town waiting for their subsidy check the rich would love to cut.

You hate on Christians every single day.
Naw, I just think they are hypocrites and have silly beliefs.

1699991842689.png

The silliness of Christianity aside, the teachings attributed to Jesus are pretty good. And totally lost on the Christian rights. The Lord did not say "Starve the little children to give tax breaks to the wealthy", but that's GOP scripture.

1699991894726.png

The thing is, Poor white trash in Jesusland vote Republican and wonder why they are stil living in a trailer park or a dying small town waiting for their subsidy check the rich would love to cut.

Poor urban dwellars continue to vote for Democrats and wonder why they still live in the projects.

Did you notice that under 50k/yr is where the biggest gap between Trump and Hillary voters lies? I guess you missed that part.

Poor urban dwellars continue to vote for Democrats and wonder why they still live in the projects.

Um, the Projects were dismantled decades ago. That's why we have a housing shortage. Some idiot thought, "Let's just give them vouchers," and tore down the projects. The problem was that the private sector didn't step up and build enough housing units.

Did you notice that under 50k/yr is where the biggest gap between Trump and Hillary voters lies? I guess you missed that part.

Actually, the biggest gap was under 30K, and that gap was only 12%. I honestly WISH that all the poor people voted for Democrats and all the rich people voted for Republicans, because then the disparity would really count.

40% of the population is in the lowest two quintiles, where the cutoff is 55K. The middle-income quintile cutoff is 89K. If all those people voted Democratic (and they should) we wouldn't be having a conversation.

Instead, the GOP is very good at getting poor people to vote against their own economic interests by talking about gays, immigration, abortion, transgender and a lot of other total bullshit that has no real effect on their lives.

Um, the Projects were dismantled decades ago. That's why we have a housing shortage. Some idiot thought, "Let's just give them vouchers," and tore down the projects. The problem was that the private sector didn't step up and build enough housing units.

Actually, the biggest gap was under 30K, and that gap was only 12%. I honestly WISH that all the poor people voted for Democrats and all the rich people voted for Republicans, because then the disparity would really count.

40% of the population is in the lowest two quintiles, where the cutoff is 55K. The middle-income quintile cutoff is 89K. If all those people voted Democratic (and they should) we wouldn't be having a conversation.

Instead, the GOP is very good at getting poor people to vote against their own economic interests by talking about gays, immigration, abortion, transgender and a lot of other total bullshit that has no real effect on their lives.

Democrats are good at convincing unsuccessful dopes like yourself to keep voting for them, meanwhile, blue areas are the poorest and most crime ridden in the entire US.

I am well above your cutoff now, but was below it at one point right after college. I was smart enough to realize then that voting for Democrats was a recipe for more dependency. I know exactly what I am voting for now as well. I would have to be really, really stupid, like yourself, to vote for a Democrat, as would any semi-successful person in this country.

Democrats are good at convincing unsuccessful dopes like yourself to keep voting for them, meanwhile, blue areas are the poorest and most crime ridden in the entire US.

Then why does the poverty map look like THIS:

1700053337859.png

I am well above your cutoff now, but was below it at one point right after college.
I'm sure you have the nicest double-wide in the trailer park, Cleetus.

I was smart enough to realize then that voting for Democrats was a recipe for more dependency. I know exactly what I am voting for now as well. I would have to be really, really stupid, like yourself, to vote for a Democrat, as would any semi-successful person in this country.

Actually, really successful people don't base their success on who gets into office.

The thing is, Republicans fuck it up. That's why 10 of the last 11 Recessions happened when a Republican was in charge. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

Then why does the poverty map look like THIS:

Find a county by county map that correlates voting and income. Yep, you don't want that because it completely destroys your narrative. You continue to show the state maps and I keep telling you why that is. I have also pointed out that darker states in the South on this map also have the largest percentage of African Americans, who vote largely Democrat and also fall below the poverty line more frequently.

I'm sure you have the nicest double-wide in the trailer park, Cleetus

And I am sure you live in the nicest condo in the ghetto.

Find a county by county map that correlates voting and income. Yep, you don't want that because it completely destroys your narrative. You continue to show the state maps and I keep telling you why that is. I have also pointed out that darker states in the South on this map also have the largest percentage of African Americans, who vote largely Democrat and also fall below the poverty line more frequently.

Except South doesn't have thick Urban areas like the north does, that's the point, dummy.

Yet the rural areas of the South are just as poor and miserable as the worst Urban areas of the North... and these stupid shit go out and vote Republican.

And I am sure you live in the nicest condo in the ghetto.

They don't have condos in the Ghetto, that's the point.

Instead, the GOP is very good at getting poor people to vote against their own economic interests…

That only make sense if you assume that it is in people's economic interest to remain unemployed, and living on government handouts.

Ronald Reagan said it well; “The best ‘social program’ is a job.”. It is in any man's best interest to be employed, and able to support himself and his family on what he rightfully earns, and to be allowed to keep as much as possible of what he has rightfully earned, rather than being robbed by government to support deadbeats that won't work.

Democraps don't want that. They depend on a permanent parasite class that depends on government for handouts, and will continue to vote for candidates and policies that keep the handouts coming; meanwhile, honest workers are forced to support these parasites, on top of supporting themselves. Parasites are a crucial voting block for Democraps.

Yet the rural areas of the South are just as poor and miserable as the worst Urban areas of the North... and these stupid shit go out and vote Republican.

Even in red states, the poorer the county, the more likely it is to vote Democrat. Yes there are poor counties and yes some of them vote Republican, but more poor people vote for Democrats. Just because large urban areas are al in one country doesn’t negate the fact that there are millions of poor people voting for Democrats. That one poor heavily Democratic urban area would represent many small counties in my state.

Poor people are poor for several reasons but being informed, intelligent voters aren’t some of them. Poor people across the nation vote overwhemingly for Democrats because they believe they are voting in their own self-interest. They aren’t, but like I said, most aren’t known for wise choices. Successful people tend to vote more Republican and obviously more of them are known for making wise choices, thus why they are successful. You don’t understand the true demographics of your party at all.

They don't have condos in the Ghetto, that's the point.

It is all borderline ghetto to me. It is all relative to what you are used to. I am familiar with Manhatten. I had a relative that lived on 5th Ave on the Upper East side over looking Central Park. Condos in his building were no less that 5 million and up to 75 million. I stayed with him on several occasions and despite the being in a very affluent area, it was like taking several steps down as far as quality of living.

Yes, you live in what I would consider the equivalent of a ghetto on your stated salary in your area of the country. I’m glad you are happy there, that is all that is important. To each his own, but please stop with the everyone in the South lives in squaller nonsense.

That only make sense if you assume that it is in people's economic interest to remain unemployed, and living on government handouts.

Ronald Reagan said it well; “The best ‘social program’ is a job.”. It is in any man's best interest to be employed, and able to support himself and his family on what he rightfully earns, and to be allowed to keep as much as possible of what he has rightfully earned, rather than being robbed by government to support deadbeats that won't work.

Democraps don't want that. They depend on a permanent parasite class that depends on government for handouts, and will continue to vote for candidates and policies that keep the handouts coming; meanwhile, honest workers are forced to support these parasites, on top of supporting themselves. Parasites are a crucial voting block for Democraps.

Ronald Reagan was the guy who busted the unions and made it harder for people with jobs to make a living.

Here's the ugly fact that you leave out, Mormon Bob. Most people on assistance programs HAVE at least one household member with a job. Most of the rest are elderly, disabled or children. Medicare/Obamacare, Section 8, SNAP, all go to people with jobs, and big corporations like Walmart and McDonald tell their employees how to file for them.

And that's just focusing on what is traditionally considered "Welfare" and not the much larger percentage of government spending that constitutes "entitlements" - payment we make to middle-class white people so they don't slip into poverty.

Or to put it another way, 40% of the population controls less than 1% of the wealth. The middle 20% of the population controls a mere 4% of the wealth. The next to top 20% (where I fall, although just barely) controls 8% of the wealth. The top 20%, the only people who really should vote Republican, control 87% of the wealth, with the top 1% controlling 41%. The problem isn't that wealth is being redistributed to the "parasite class" as you say, it's that it's been redistributed to the wealthy.

Even in red states, the poorer the county, the more likely it is to vote Democrat. Yes there are poor counties and yes some of them vote Republican, but more poor people vote for Democrats. Just because large urban areas are al in one country doesn’t negate the fact that there are millions of poor people voting for Democrats. That one poor heavily Democratic urban area would represent many small counties in my state.

We've been over this. The Democrat/Republican split doesn't change significantly no matter what the income bracket. 41% of poor people STILL vote Republican.

Poor people are poor for several reasons but being informed, intelligent voters aren’t some of them. Poor people across the nation vote overwhemingly for Democrats because they believe they are voting in their own self-interest. They aren’t, but like I said, most aren’t known for wise choices. Successful people tend to vote more Republican and obviously more of them are known for making wise choices, thus why they are successful. You don’t understand the true demographics of your party at all.

They are voting in their own self-interest. Poor people who vote Republican are voting for their FEARS. Their fear of minorities and their fear that their children might learn something at school they disagree with. Republicans aren't informed, they are more likely to deny science such as climate change and evolution.

It is all borderline ghetto to me. It is all relative to what you are used to. I am familiar with Manhatten. I had a relative that lived on 5th Ave on the Upper East side over looking Central Park. Condos in his building were no less that 5 million and up to 75 million. I stayed with him on several occasions and despite the being in a very affluent area, it was like taking several steps down as far as quality of living.

Well, that is crazy, but those big city condos tend to be pretty nice in neighborhoods like Chicago's Gold Coast. I personally wouldn't want to live there, because I don't like crowding, but some people do.

Quality of living is a state of mind. My Filipina friend who moved from my area to South Carolina hates it there. According to her, the schools suck, the crime is worse, and her neighbors are all kind of nasty people.

Yes, you live in what I would consider the equivalent of a ghetto on your stated salary in your area of the country. I’m glad you are happy there, that is all that is important. To each his own, but please stop with the everyone in the South lives in squaller nonsense.

Again, I'm sure you have the nicest double wide in the trailer park, but if you say "poor white trash", people don't picture my state, they picture yours.

Well, that is crazy, but those big city condos tend to be pretty nice in neighborhoods like Chicago's Gold Coast. I personally wouldn't want to live there, because I don't like crowding, but some people do.

The apartments were fine, but a 10 million dollar apartment is maybe equivalent to a 700k house here and that is pushing it. That doesn't even include the unbelievable taxes and HOA fees. Regardless, the area is still dirty and nothing like what I am accustomed to and yet it is considered top shelf in NYC. Quite amazing to me.

Quality of living is a state of mind. My Filipina friend who moved from my area to South Carolina hates it there. According to her, the schools suck, the crime is worse, and her neighbors are all kind of nasty people.

Like I said before, I have no idea where she moved. Looking at a map of SC, I see plenty of places that I can't imagine would be bad to live. Ever heard of Hilton Head or Kiawah Island? What about Charleston? All these places are top vacation destinations with very high real estate values according to Zillow. I can't imagine that someone buying a 5 million dollar home on Kiawah Island, SC is living beside a double-wide. Virtually every Southern state, has areas like this.

Again, I'm sure you have the nicest double wide in the trailer park, but if you say "poor white trash", people don't picture my state, they picture yours.

Funny, when people say "thug" we picture your city and others like yours. I have been to Chicago. I wouldn't move there for triple my salary because my standard of living wouldn't increase and I would be subjected to filth and ignorant Democrats, not to mention the terrible weather. I'm glad you like it. Somebody has to live there.

Whenever people like you say "Thug", we know you really, really want to use the N-word.

People like me? You mean a Republican from the South? LOL...no, I mean thug of any color. The fact that you assume it means black people says more about you.

Forum List

Back