Suddenly Antisemitism has Become Fashionable

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
If I cared about her music, I would boycott her racist ass. But I don't, so my boycott is meaningless. Half this nation is pure evil.

Notice she chose to wear Hamas' green

NYPICHPDPICT000061738491.jpg

If I cared about her music, I would boycott her racist ass. But I don't, so my boycott is meaningless. Half this nation is pure evil.

If she was ruled under Hamas, she would have to cover her hair, could not show her knees, could not perform in public and could not go out in public with out a male accompanying her.

And unless Muslim, the soldier in the paraglider would shoot her.

GOOD THINKING GIRL!

I'm not going to pretend to be surprised about what today's unstable liberals do. I'm just going to do my best to stop them at the ballot box before they start knocking doors down and random searching everyone's house. I enjoy my freedom. MAGA.

Those aren't Hamas colors.

Her jacket is the color of shit (brown) and puke (green).

Your typical leftist. Best know your enemy

Left-wing activist 'shocked' in viral video after failing to recruit pro-Palestinian Muslim support for LGBTQ

None of these idiots have any actual values or principles. They are just attention whores hooked on a feedback loop where their little peeps praise them for their virtue which then releases endorphins in their tiny little brains.

Hamas green? Are you joking?

I think that their "antisemitism" is driven more by an oppressor/oppressed/victimization ideology than by religious/ethnic demonization.
Sure

The entire invention of a "Palestinian" people was a sleight of hand to create such an illusion.

That does not mean that they are not antisemitic, though, as they have adopted all the antisemitic talking points being promoted by Islamist terrorists.

Sure

The entire invention of a "Palestinian" people was a sleight of hand to create such an illusion.

That does not mean that they are not antisemitic, though, as they have adopted all the antisemitic talking points being promoted by Islamist terrorists.

It's not antisemitism. Israel has abused the Palestinians for 70 years. They have behaved like Nazis and now blame Obama or Biden for their own choices.

I'm not going to pretend to be surprised about what today's unstable liberals do. I'm just going to do my best to stop them at the ballot box before they start knocking doors down and random searching everyone's house. I enjoy my freedom. MAGA.
~~~~~~
Wow, talking about "knocking doors down and random searches" that sounds a lot like a sentence from the Turner Diaries.
But then again isn't that one of the fictional novels frowned upon by the Progressive Left.

You are correct you could see this coming.

I am a former democrat, and my first real eye opener was when I used to post at the Howard Dean forum.

I was actually a bit shocked as none of the Democrats I knew said anything even CLOSE to what I was reading online.

I am a former democrat, and my first real eye opener was when I used to post at the Howard Dean forum.

I was actually a bit shocked as none of the Democrats I knew said anything even CLOSE to what I was reading online.
It blossomed under Obama. Nobody paid attention to it purposely.

Forum List

Back