25 days and still no release of the Nashville Trans shooters manifesto

Freedom and liberty must have their boundaries or one forgets where they end and another begins. Constructing and alphabet starting out with LGB then gets politically arrogant and overconfident when adding the T. Until then, it was generally infantile Crotch Clown World and its variations. At the point where T decided to meld the mental with the physical, T lost credibility for freedom and liberty, due to betrayal of biological fate via mutilation (chemical or surgical) and because of doubling down on the esoteric as "politicized mysteries" of the illusion, hidden by clothing.

Freedom and liberty must have their boundaries or one forgets where they end and another begins. Constructing and alphabet starting out with LGB then gets politically arrogant and overconfident when adding the T. Until then, it was generally infantile Crotch Clown World and its variations. At the point where T decided to meld the mental with the physical, T lost credibility for freedom and liberty, due to betrayal of biological fate via mutilation (chemical or surgical) and because of doubling down on the esoteric as "politicized mysteries" of the illusion, hidden by clothing.
I heard about the #droptheT movement. It’s amazing they stay together like good leftist victim groups. They are mostly at odds

Rabid people on either side should be ignored if you have any sort of interest in content based discussions
You shoot yourself in the foot if you allow what you read in screenal space to cause you to react and to miss something that may have shaken you from dogmatic slumber or from doing fortune-teller imitations. Your definition of content may differ from others' definition. Your red button once-and-for-all fascism is akin to the nazis strive for pure form.

I heard about the #droptheT movement. It’s amazing they stay together like good leftist victim groups. They are mostly at odds
So, there was a movement precisely at this T point? This is the crux of the crotch clown's pathology, akin to the illusions in the mind of the religious. Imagining oneself to be T is not the same illusion as taking the illusion into the third dimension and making it "real" via surgery.

Why is this being withheld??? In other times these tragedies happen the manifesto is released days later.

Well, I think we now know why:

City Council members said shortly after the incident that there was a “manifesto” and that it would be released. But since then, state and local police have gotten “assistance” from the FBI in psychologically profiling the killer, which has been used as a reason to block release of the materials.

The woke FBI has stepped in for no reason to hamstring this.. probably to stop a “trans hate Christians” narrative.. as it would put Christians as victims, which cannot happen according to the left. Only leftists get to be victims. If a leftist does horrible things, it needs to be suppressed because it would hurt their cause.

I would imagine the woke would blame the dead Christians for making a trans person murder them. Seriously
News organizations were more pologetic for the killer, than the kids killed. Sick people.

Did the shooter belong to a trannie terrorist club that is planning wholesale slaughter on Christians when the time is "right"? Did the shooter meet with democrats who advised her to lash out against the establishment? Since Biden called her a "victim" and refused to call the School to offer his condolences it's possible that the manifesto might contain bad stuff that would impact the democrat party.

You shoot yourself in the foot if you allow what you read in screenal space to cause you to react and to miss something that may have shaken you from dogmatic slumber or from doing fortune-teller imitations. Your definition of content may differ from others' definition. Your red button once-and-for-all fascism is akin to the nazis strive for pure form.
Yes… because people flooding pages and pages of threads, rabidly shouting angry insults without content consistently is an example of a massive capital of necessary exposure I need to complete my worldview..

LMAO

Forum List

Back