NASA suggests immediately rationing water in California

No money..........noooo plan. Itz simple!

And our Black population is waiting to be bailed out too!!! (along w/ the great, late middle class).

An don't forget about the infrastructure! What about 'too big to fail' and 'taxed enuff already' do you not get?

We're goin' down, bitchez!!!

It's bad here. Really bad. Water companies are going to make a mint though, in other states, shipping it in. Eventually we will have to have that done. I can see it now...big assed water tanks in each back yard, ready to order another truckload when it gets half empty.

If Jerry brown was a real leader he'd order a dozen Desalination plants to be built to help make sure this never happened again.

No money..........noooo plan. Itz simple!

And our Black population is waiting to be bailed out too!!! (along w/ the great, late middle class).

An don't forget about the infrastructure! What about 'too big to fail' and 'taxed enuff already' don't you not get?

We're goin' down, bitchez!!!

We will go down if we don't invest and enforce our laws. We must maintain our standards or we're finished.

Also, giving up on the homeland to have a world wide empire is stupid! Cut bases.

It's bad here. Really bad. Water companies are going to make a mint though, in other states, shipping it in. Eventually we will have to have that done. I can see it now...big assed water tanks in each back yard, ready to order another truckload when it gets half empty.
I know from southern Spain that water is OFF most of the day´s time in summer and the north has to supply the south each year.

If Jerry brown was a real leader he'd order a dozen Desalination plants to be built to help make sure this never happened again.
Jerry Brown is busy with his harem, he doesn't have time to fuck "minor issues"

I know from southern Spain that water is OFF most of the day´s time in summer and the north has to supply the south each year.
That used to be true of CA too

Forum List

Back