Naming the Capitol Cop Who Killed Unarmed Jan. 6 Rioter Ashli Babbitt

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
The death of this woman must not be forgotten......justice for her killer must be demanded.

I saw no justification for her being shot and it makes no sense. This one woman was the lone threat? That said most complaining have argued for years to just do what law enforcement tells you to do and no one gets hurt.

They still do but all the same, why does it not apply here?

The death of this woman must not be forgotten......justice for her killer must be demanded.

I'm shocked only one insurrectionist was shot. The rest got off easy.

I saw no justification for her being shot and it makes no sense. This one woman was the lone threat? That said most complaining have argued for years to just do what law enforcement tells you to do and no one gets hurt.

she was security detail while she was in the AF & knew the 2nd she trespassed she was committing a crime. she also knew that when she was front & center of a mob trying to force their way into the house chambers where the inside security were the only barrier between a bloodthirsty crowd & the members of congress they were defending & protecting. she rolled the dice & lost. it was her own fault.

she was security detail while she was in the AF & knew the 2nd she trespassed she was committing a crime. she also knew that when she was front & center of a mob trying to force their way into the house chambers where the inside security were the only barrier between a bloodthirsty crowd & the members of congress they were defending & protecting. she rolled the dice & lost. it was her own fault.

All the same the officer that shot was not at risk. I do not support killing someone in that scenario.

All the same the officer that shot was not at risk. I do not support killing someone in that scenario.

they were busting thru the door.

they were busting thru the door.

"They". If she was a danger so were the hundreds of others.

Forum List

Back