Name 5 things about yourself that might surprise others here.

Jim Dandy to the rescue, Jim Dandy to the rescue. Go Jim Dandy, Go Jim Dandy

They don't write em like that anymore.

My goodness, a reference to Black Oak Arkansas? Why I'm just 'high on the hog' about that!

Or are you old enough to remember the LaVern Baker version?

Jim Dandy to the rescue, Jim Dandy to the rescue. Go Jim Dandy, Go Jim Dandy

They don't write em like that anymore.

My goodness, a reference to Black Oak Arkansas? Why I'm just 'high on the hog' about that!

Or are you old enough to remember the LaVern Baker version?

Never heard it. Was probably late teens when Black Oak did it. Had'nt even crossed my mind in over a quarter century.

Hope that helps.

(I kinda liked the image, by the way. :cool: But the Board management doesn't allow pictures with nudity, under the terms of service. They want this place to be remain family friendly ... except for the language.)

Fuck. You're fucking kidding me. That's fucking fucked.

Well...that certainly demonstrates the diversity of the word.
are you some moderator of this board or something? cause if youre not, then keep comments like "Please don't take a shit in a fun thread. Much obliged" to yourself cause as far as im concerned unless your a mod, you can jam it.:eusa_angel:

Fuck. You're fucking kidding me. That's fucking fucked.

are you some moderator of this board or something? cause if youre not, then keep comments like "Please don't take a shit in a fun thread. Much obliged" to yourself cause as far as im concerned unless your a mod, you can jam it.:eusa_angel:

Sounded like sound advice.

Take the infraction or temp-ban next time then

:eusa_hand:

Sounded like sound advice.

Take the infraction or temp-ban next time then

:eusa_hand:

HAHA! I, for one, appreciate advice like that since I never bother to read the rules...yeah, my bad. IlarMeilyr was kind enough to warn me about something I posted, but the mods saw it before I could fix it. Thankfully they didn't ban me. LOL!

My first wife had a shower with some of her friends but wouldn't let me have a bachelor party.

A couple years later I had a shower with a couple of her friends.

(notice *first* wife?)
:lol:

I SALUTE YOU :salute:

YOU DA MAN

So I said, "Jim, I want you to meet my first wife, Mary."

And Jim says, I didn't know you were married before."

And I said, "I wasn't. I just call her my first wife to keep her on her toes."

Only 5 things?

Just write to the Department of Justice. After posting here only one time I'm sure they know more about me that I know about me.

Forum List

Back