Name 5 things about yourself that might surprise others here.

1. I travel so much to so many far-flung countries my friends think I'm an undercover CIA operative. I let them keep thinking that.

2. I have a BA in German and a BS in Finance and I don't use either one much at all.

3. I definitely look the youngest at my high school reunions. :lol:

4. My first vehicle was a three-in-a-tree F-100 pickup truck. My current vehicle is a 50cc scooter.

5. Always been happily single and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

1 my middle toes are webbed together (q inbreeding jokes)
2 I don't speak spanish. I look like I do, but I don't
3 I had gold necklaces made in Alexandria that had really offensive statements, then sold them to black shipmates telling them it meant Sun god or some such non-sense.
4 Dunkin Doughnuts coffee is weak to me
5 tea makes me sick

Ok....another drug reference but that's the time period where some cool shit happened:

My cousin and I once sold a kilo of coke to Judas Priest then partied with them in their hotel room.

At another party, in a small town in Georgia, Danny Joe Brown showed up and started jamming with the guys in our local band.

Ok....another drug reference but that's the time period where some cool shit happened:

My cousin and I once sold a kilo of coke to Judas Priest then partied with them in their hotel room.

At another party, in a small town in Georgia, Danny Joe Brown showed up and started jamming with the guys in our local band.

why is it I believe this?:eusa_shhh:

When I was at Opryland I met Chuck Norris. He was there for the Bush anniversary. And btw he's gorgeous and his wife is so pretty.

Ok I stole the Bush sign off my dad in laws neighbors lawn...and replaced his Gore sign. He never knew who did it.

Don't give me up guys. :)

My first wife had a shower with some of her friends but wouldn't let me have a bachelor party.

A couple years later I had a shower with a couple of her friends.

(notice *first* wife?)
:lol:

When I was at Opryland I met Chuck Norris. He was there for the Bush anniversary. And btw he's gorgeous and his wife is so pretty.
I love him!!! Was Chuck nice?

God bless you and him and his family always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Beyond nice. We didn't even know he was behind us. We were waiting for the Bush party to descend when all of a sudden someone touched my hand from behind.

And there he was. I'm not star crazy, seen many. loved many but oh my goodness, he was so cool.

And yes he's that gorgeous. But that polite. He shook my husbands hand. It was a moment. And I'm used to stars. But you could feel him.

Ok I stole the Bush sign off my dad in laws neighbors lawn...and replaced his Gore sign. He never knew who did it.

YOU ARE SO BUSTED. :banana2:

This was the weekend of Jagermeister and shots of Southern Comfort. First weekend I met him.

I swear I thought my eyeballs were on fire the next morning. Hangover like no other ever.

My dog Jim Dandy was looking at me with great pity as I tried to walk him. :eusa_angel:

YOU ARE SO BUSTED. :banana2:

This was the weekend of Jagermeister and shots of Southern Comfort. First weekend I met him.

I swear I thought my eyeballs were on fire the next morning. Hangover like no other ever.

My dog Jim Dandy was looking at me with great pity as I tried to walk him. :eusa_angel:

Jim Dandy to the rescue, Jim Dandy to the rescue. Go Jim Dandy, Go Jim Dandy

They don't write em like that anymore.

I love him!!! Was Chuck nice?
Beyond nice. We didn't even know he was behind us. We were waiting for the Bush party to descend when all of a sudden someone touched my hand from behind.

And there he was. I'm not star crazy, seen many. loved many but oh my goodness, he was so cool.

And yes he's that gorgeous. But that polite. He shook my husbands hand. It was a moment. And I'm used to stars. But you could feel him.
I wish that I could feel him! I love to watch him on Walker, Texas Ranger!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Ray Stevens (real name, Ray Ragsdale) lived across the street from me in Atlanta. Brenda Lee lived about 2 miles down the road. I once went sailing at Lake Lanier with Ted Turner. My brother, who worked at Scientific Atlanta, sold Ted the sataliite that took his local UHF station out of Atlanta, and began the satalite television revolution nationwaide.

Forum List

Back