Name 5 things about yourself that might surprise others here.

I don't know if my birth was due to an "accident" or not but I was born wearing a condom for a skull cap.
I have counted to infinity - twice.
I've been both dirt poor and wealthy. Wealthy is much better.
I've never voted for a Democrat in my entire life.
I have had a cup of coffee and a long conversation with General Westmoreland.

You first point reminds me of an old joke where the punch line is. He rolls over and says we'll name him Houdini if he can get out of this:eusa_whistle:

I lost my virginity to Dennis Dunaway Guys you are killing me here. Okay okay okay...All that I can think about is sexual...

I'm not going down that "first" path.

You guys keep going though. I'll blackmail you later :lol:

1. I like long walks on the beach, preferably at sunset.
2. I once sang professionally.
3. My first book of poetry almost got me nominated for poet laureate of Otsego County in upstate New York.
4. I consider Bill Ayers to be a badly misunderstood fellow.
5. I once had a minor run in with a famed musician, but I allowed him to walk away unscathed. Years later he died all the same; but I have an excellent alibi.

Must spread!
Are you also "morally and intellectually superior to most here"?

I was born on a mountain top in Tennessee.
I was raised in the woods so's I knew ev'ry tree.
I kilt me a bar when I was only 3
I was a US Congressman for 4 terms
I died March 6th, 1836 at a Spanish mission in the Republic of Texas.

You're dead? That's something we'd a nevva guessed!
Can you imagine what a pain in the ass I'd be if I was still alive?

Pet peeves:

I seen.
I axed you a question.
Poh-leese.
crotched instead of crochet.
bidded instead of bid.

OMG...don't forget loose instead of lose. That bugs the shit out of me every time.

I'm guilty of that from time to time. It seems to mostly crop up when someone else uses there for they're and I call them a looser.
It really sucks!

Saw a gal on Facebook that I knew when I was a kid. Sent her a message... "I used to date your little sister - she was the first girl I ever kissed" (6th grade).

So she messaged me back "I remember when she came home that night, telling me 'I kissed my first boy'". LOL I had no clue. That put me on cloud 9.

Saw a gal on Facebook that I knew when I was a kid. Sent her a message... "I used to date your little sister - she was the first girl I ever kissed" (6th grade).

So she messaged me back "I remember when she came home that night, telling me 'I kissed my first boy'". LOL I had no clue. That put me on cloud 9.

Now that is entirely cool sir. Thanks for that.

I got rip roaring drunk with Nipsey Russell, Roberta Flack and Rod Serling.

John Entwistle of the Who, here - good lord, he knew a lot of dirty jokes. And the Clash. Joe was the coolest of the cool.

Paul Simon and I destroyed a half gallon of Jack Daniel's one night. Now that boy was 5'5 and 110 pounds soaking wet and drank me under the table. Witty, smart, but not a fun drunk.
Serling on the other hand, was hilarious with a dozen shots of Dewars in him. Dead pan, as always, but damn! He was a genius.

1. I saw nearly 100 Grateful Dead shows...before, during and after earning advanced degrees in economics and finance.
2. I worked for the Peace Corp in Bolivia...and a Fortune 100 company.
3. I grew up playing classical guitar...and yet love the sound of a Les Paul through a Marshall stack.
4. I was raised in Midwest farm country...and have lived and worked in many of the world's largest cities.
5. I find central planner types that are just sure they know what's best for everyone else to be the most despicable, lowest lifeforms on the planet...and nothing...that's all I have...'cuz it's true.

I attended Juilliard
I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school
I travel quite extensively
I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that
I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT

I attended Juilliard
I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school
I travel quite extensively
I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that
I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT

Impressive. But my favorite movie was, Texas Chain Saw Massacre – The Musical.

Forum List

Back