Nam greybeards

Amen Brother. This nation failed to separate the war from the war.

To those who deride us: The only thing you know about Vietnam is you were not there!

Those of us in I Corps fought the North Vietnamese Army. After the TET Offensive, the Viet Cong were no longer a viable fighting force and the NVA had to increase there forces through most of South Vietnam.

Obviously the only thing you know about the Vietnam War is you were not there. Keep drinking that Cool Aid.

Who do we blame? LBJ set up the Gulf of Tonkin "crisis" and the left supported it because LBJ used to be on JFK's team. Johnson set up a new way of waging war. Americans would fly into battle on helicopters, beat the shit out of the enemy and then turn over the hard won real estate the next day. Americans would learn to drink beer and relax for a while and then fly into battle and what was left would drink beer until the next battle until their year was up and the next group of recruits would do the same thing. When the US finally defeated the enemy after Tet another liberal voice entered the fray. Walter Cronkite flew to VietNam, put on a helmet and flack vest and pretended he was in combat for the cameras and pronounced the Tet victory as a "stalemate". Cronkite told Americans that the US didn't win a victory after all. After Cronkite's "scoop" the VC won a propaganda victory and LBJ tearfully told Americans that he quit and would not run for another term just when Americans needed leadership. Chaos reigned when Nixon was elected .

Are you an authentic moron, or just another right-wing liar?

Hard to know your motive, of course, but you're definitely one or the other, lad.

Last edited:
The Nazis were defeated by the Russian Winter, just like Napoleon.

The Americans were defeated by the Vietnamese "hot summer".

No. Your Vietnamese proxies NEVER defeated us on the battlefield; you might ask the VC and the NVA ( what's left of them) about that, since you Russkis never had the guts to come to the the party yourselves.

American Troops won every battle. After Tet the enemy was defeated but a dumb ass democrat president listened to a dumb ass news guy and quit just when we needed leadership.

The Americans were defeated by the Vietnamese "hot summer".

Go fuck yourself clown.

veteran of the battle with alcohol

There's a new twist,-a Russian talking about a "battle with alcohol". I thought you Russkis were raised on vodka; soaked in it, in fact. Whatever else you Russians are, I never met one of you who couldn't hold his liquor-in considerable quantity. Of course, then, there's you. Can't hold you vodka, Ivan? Some Russian you are!:badgrin:

Go fuck yourself clown.

veteran of the battle with alcohol

There's a new twist,-a Russian talking about a "battle with alcohol". I thought you Russkis were raised on vodka; soaked in it, in fact. Whatever else you Russians are, I never met one of you who couldn't hold his liquor-in considerable quantity. Of course, then, there's you. Can't hold you vodka, Ivan? Some Russian you are!:badgrin:

Hugidwyn is a lightweight pussy, he gets wasted hammered drunk off of half a wine cooler.

Forum List

Back