“Deporter in Chief” who has that distincton and why?

It was Obama, as criticized by immigration advocates, wasnt it?

Am I recalling that incorrectly?
By far, the Deporter in chief would be Eisenhower.

Operation Wetback was the culmination of more than a decade of intensifying immigration enforcement. Immigration enforcement actions (removals and returns) rose rapidly from a low of 12,000 in 1942, to 727,000 in 1952, the final year of the Truman Administration. Enforcement actions continued to rise under Eisenhower, until reaching a peak of 1.1 million in 1954, the year of Operation Wetback. Enforcement actions then fell by more than 90 percent in 1955, and 1956, and in 1957 were 69,000, the lowest number since 1944. The number of enforcement actions rose again in the 1960s and 1970s, but did not exceed the 1954 peak of Operation Wetback until 1986.
[36]

It was Obama, as criticized by immigration advocates, wasnt it?

Am I recalling that incorrectly?
Obama did deport a high number of people and in fact may hold that record. I'm not sure.

When we were running our business during the Obama administration, we did a lot of fire, liability, loss of income, safety inspections including restaurants. And we were always supposed to get a photo of the cook line. I always told the folks working that I needed to take the photo and if they didn't want to be in it they had time to leave. Many, not all, did leave. Sometimes just coming through the door with my camera was sufficient to clear out the whole area though. :)

You can't find a democrat politician who wasn't for deporting illegal aliens during a republican administration. It's not hard to find old quotes from Biden, Barry Hussein and Clinton but democrats have short memories.

Obama did deport a high number of people and in fact may hold that record. I'm not sure.

When we were running our business during the Obama administration, we did a lot of fire, liability, loss of income, safety inspections including restaurants. And we were always supposed to get a photo of the cook line. I always told the folks working that I needed to take the photo and if they didn't want to be in it they had time to leave. Many, not all, did leave. Sometimes just coming through the door with my camera was sufficient to clear out the whole area though. :)
La Migra!

Forum List

Back