Nader to Ryan: Time to Debate

It's pretty obvious debating Nader would dismantle whatever reputation the budget proposal garnered for Ryan amongst staunch fiscal Conservatives.

True, just like Obama debating Octomom would destroy your little tin Messiah®'s reputation.

Ralph would destroy him.

Octomom would destroy Obama.

In all fairness, I'm not claiming that Nader has as much credibility as Octomom.

s-NADYA-SULEMAN-large.jpg

In case you didn't recognize the gushing bias in my post, I'm a Ralph Nader fan.

If you think that equates to being an Obama fan you don't know much about Ralph Nader. :thup:

In case you didn't recognize the gushing bias in my post, I'm a Ralph Nader fan.

If you think that equates to being an Obama fan you don't know much about Ralph Nader. :thup:

No, I didn't say that.

I was just pointing out that old Ralph has less credibility than Octomom...

Of course, you would know.

It's obvious to many how much of an intellectual you are. :thup:

Dear Mr. Nader,

I had to look you up as it appears you haven't been relevant for about 20 years. If you ever do become so again I will gladly debate you.

Signed
Paul Ryan 'aka' P90Daddy

Why would I pout? I'm more than used to dealing with people like you.

The Corvair 'joke'....it didn't work. In any way. :thup:

Nader is a fraud. He made his mark using false claims about the Corvair, which I didn't find very funny. Since then, he's been a fringe leftist who never amounted to anything. Even in the age of Obama, Nader is a leftist nutjob.

I just can't stand Ralph Nader anymore, he keeps inserting himself into the campaigns just to split the vote like Ron Paul.

He used to be a good debater, I wouldn't mind seeing him debate Ryan. Ryan will probably be arrogant and stupid enough to accept the challenge.

He inserts himself like Paul to try and instill a mentality that you don't have to be accepting of the lesser of two corporate whores time and time again.

Those that agree with that mentality are gracious to have someone that speaks for them.

Forum List

Back