Nader to Ryan: Time to Debate

Why would I pout? I'm more than used to dealing with people like you.

The Corvair 'joke'....it didn't work. In any way. :thup:

Nader is a fraud. He made his mark using false claims about the Corvair, which I didn't find very funny. Since then, he's been a fringe leftist who never amounted to anything. Even in the age of Obama, Nader is a leftist nutjob.

Claims?

I think you mean statistics. :thup:

As we all know, most frauds make consumer advocacy their life's work while spending most of their money received on organizations designed to protect the little man. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Claims?

No, I mean fraud.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration exonerated the Corvair 40 years ago.

"the 1960-63 Corvair compares favorably with contemporary vehicles used in the tests...the handling and stability performance of the 1960-63 Corvair does not result in an abnormal potential for loss of control or rollover, and it is at least as good as the performance of some contemporary vehicles both foreign and domestic."

Nader was a fraud seeking to line his pockets - then and now.

As we all know, most frauds make consumer advocacy their life's work while spending most of their money received on organizations designed to protect the little man. :rolleyes:

And Ralph is living in poverty after a life of extortion, huh?

Claims?

No, I mean fraud.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration exonerated the Corvair 40 years ago.

"the 1960-63 Corvair compares favorably with contemporary vehicles used in the tests...the handling and stability performance of the 1960-63 Corvair does not result in an abnormal potential for loss of control or rollover, and it is at least as good as the performance of some contemporary vehicles both foreign and domestic."

Nader was a fraud seeking to line his pockets - then and now.

And Ralph is living in poverty after a life of extortion, huh?

The majority of Nader's finances are tied up in the numerous organizations he spearheaded to protect schleps like you from getting financially abused by the corporates.

Is your argument now that seat-belts aren't needed in the US?

In case you didn't recognize the gushing bias in my post, I'm a Ralph Nader fan.
:

Yeah, we already knew you were a ridiculous, anti-American, far-far-far-left idiot.

:lol:

Bill O'Reilly says the same thing about him. He's a schmuck too. :thup:

I was talking about you. Chomsky's not an idiot, he's just an anti-American, extremist loon who long ago decided to whore himself out to johns like you.

Last edited:
The majority of Nader's finances are tied up in the numerous organizations he spearheaded to protect schleps like you from getting financially abused by the corporates.

In other words, he invests a lot of capital in extorting other companies.

Ralph has millions and lives a life of luxury.

Is it your argument that women should be beaten and kept as sex slaves?

In other words, he invests a lot of capital in extorting other companies.

Ralph has millions and lives a life of luxury.

Is it your argument that women should be beaten and kept as sex slaves?

You keep displaying that you know little about him.

Did you just ask the first random question that popped into your head?

You keep displaying that you know little about him.

Ah yes, a true believer. Rev. Jones lives in poverty - sorry, I mean RALPH..

61175-v1.jpg

Poor Ralph, lives in a shack.

Did you just ask the first random question that popped into your head?

ROFL

If you want to compose my arguments, it's only fair I compose yours.

Your only evidence is a blurry overhead picture of a house. Way to go Sherlock...

:rofl:

ROFL

Yeah, that would be Rev. Jones mansion, sparky.

BTW, you might want to pass on the purple Koolaid.

I'm just sayin.

Is that a mansion?

It looks like a somewhat Victorian-style house, which tend to be on the big side...seeing that it's in New England it probably is.

I know an older couple that owns an old house that size, they make about 100,000 a year combined.

Is that a mansion?

Uh, 14,000 sq ft?

Yeah, I'd say so.

It looks like a somewhat Victorian-style house, which tended to be on the big side...seeing that it's in New England it probably is.

I know an older couple that owns an old house that size, they make about 100,000 a year combined.

Rev. Jones makes a tad more than that.

{Nader told the Post he believes he’s made between $13 million and $14 million over the course of his career; and according to his just-released financial disclosure statement he is worth at least $3.8 million. Even more striking, much of that wealth is invested in a small group of high-flying tech stocks such as Cisco Systems, Comcorp, Iomega and Ziff-Davis. }

Ralph Nader: Millionaire hypocrite? - Salon.com

How did he extort it, by requiring major car makers to install a seatbelt as a standard feature?

So you think that after 1967 he went into retirement?

{In his book In Defense of the Corporation, Robert Hessen documents how Ralph Nader has long engaged in the same practice as the first lady—shorting the stocks of companies that his numerous think tanks and organizations routinely demonize with highly publicized “studies” alleging corporate wrongdoing.11 The “tobacco settlement” reached by the state attorneys general, the federal government, and the companies might well be considered to be the Mother of All Political Shakedowns. In return for being allowed to stay in business, American tobacco companies are being forced to pay almost a quarter of a billion dollars to trial lawyers and federal, state, and local governments. The media have already begun reporting on how the initial installments are being spent on anything and everything by state and local governments, and not only “health-care costs,” as was promised.}

Regulatory Extortion | The Freeman | Ideas On Liberty

This isn't new information regarding the cult of Ralph, it's well known.

How did he extort it, by requiring major car makers to install a seatbelt as a standard feature?

So you think that after 1967 he went into retirement?

{In his book In Defense of the Corporation, Robert Hessen documents how Ralph Nader has long engaged in the same practice as the first lady—shorting the stocks of companies that his numerous think tanks and organizations routinely demonize with highly publicized “studies” alleging corporate wrongdoing.11 The “tobacco settlement” reached by the state attorneys general, the federal government, and the companies might well be considered to be the Mother of All Political Shakedowns. In return for being allowed to stay in business, American tobacco companies are being forced to pay almost a quarter of a billion dollars to trial lawyers and federal, state, and local governments. The media have already begun reporting on how the initial installments are being spent on anything and everything by state and local governments, and not only “health-care costs,” as was promised.}

Regulatory Extortion | The Freeman | Ideas On Liberty

This isn't new information regarding the cult of Ralph, it's well known.

The guy needs some money to keep his message going. :dunno:

Are you expecting him to live in gutter somewhere to prove his point? I don't think that's the way to do it.

It'd be one thing if the guy was obviously living it up, but he's obviously not.

He never married, has no kids, doesn't even have a personal car. He has spent his adult life doing the same thing...and continues to do it well into his golden years.

Forum List

Back