NAACP Covers George Washington Statue on MLK Day

Fuck a bunch of racists.

And true Americans would not cover a Statue of Washington, Or Dr King.

FUCK YOU.

Your approval is not required.

You and your fucking ilk don't control ANYTHING.

:lol:

So you're going to explain to us the necessity of building a censorship screen around George Washington?

I mean, think about this, people.

If it must be covered up to honor "the great" MLK, do black people then revert to a respectful position any other time?

Is it not logical to assume that if blacks took over, they'd have GW statues REMOVED AND DESTROYED?

The point this little stunt illustrates so nicely is that racial politics are zero-sum, not care and share. We don't "divvy up the pie", we all fight for the whole pie, and fuck the other group. I'm not judging that, just observing it.

To me, the photo just sums up "why we can't all just get along."

I mean, fuck, SERIOUSLY? You put a scaffold COVER on the FOUNDER OF THE COUNTRY because he's racially objectionable?

There is a challenge waiting for your punk ass in your thread about black men being dumb .. one that I'm sure your punk ass has already seen, already run the fuck away from.

Tell you what .. gather all the racist motherfuckers here in this thread and everyone of you dummies take the challenge together. :lol:

Here pussy little .. :lol:

Take the bait

Demonstrate your superiority Lord Haw-Haw

I DARE YOU TO

Well done. Here is a perfect example of one trying to appear refined then at the first hint of a slight, you go off to the moon.
Typical. You fool no one. You just exposed your true colors.
And once again, you demonstrate the one thing your people despise the most about people of other races. That is the generalization. Multiple times you have referred to white people as "racist motherfuckers"....I have news for you.....YOU are the racist here. Your generalizations are proof positive of that.
You think by labeling your critics as racist, you think they will go away or run. Not on my watch ,buckaroo......Keep it up. Expose your hatred to all who grace these threads.
Nice going, eh?

He also helped write The Constitution too.... that document was used to free them all.

What a bunch of racist morons.

Mindboggling stupid.

How long after the Constitution was written did slavery end?

The legal end to slavery was in December of 1861 when the 13th Amendment was ratified.

During The Civil War :cuckoo:

The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, passed by the Senate on April 8, 1864, by the House on January 31, 1865, and ratified on December 6, 1865, abolished slavery as a legal institution.

The Constitution, although never mentioning slavery by name, refers to slaves as "such persons" in Article I, Section 9 and "a person held to service or labor" in Article IV, Section 2. The Thirteenth Amendment, in direct terminology, put an end to this. The amendment states:

Section 1:
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2:
Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol::lol::lol:

As one of the African-Americans on this board you should know that I feel no compulsion whatsoever to respond to every dumb ass post about African-Americans from people I believe to be braindead .. especially from a racist motherfucker who is dumb enough to believe we need to wait on Obama for an opinion.

I just love your pain and fear.

On the covering of Washington's statue .. so what?

They were there to celebrate Dr. King, not a slave-holder.

Don't understand that? Who gives a fuck?

We have a different history, experience, and set of heroes then racists do.

One the same day a bomb was planted along a parade route where hundreds of people, including children gathered to celebrate Dr. King, covering a statue of a slave-holdre is more important?

I wonder how many assholes whining in this thread about a statute posted a thread savagely denouncing the terrorist attempt on human life?

I'm betting none.

Here is the bottom line .. you racist motherfuckers don't get to tell us who we should or should not celebrate. Washington was a slave-holder .. albeit, one who saw the light of his inhumanity before many other Founders did.

We get to choose how we celebrate him or not .. just like you get to choose how you celebrate Dr. King or not.

OUR choice. :eusa_angel:

Well, there goes the "we're all in this together" meme.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad you didn't attribute that bullshit to me.

There is NO "together" with racists, the right-wing, or the Republican Party that coddles them.

Who needs them?

We've never been together before .. why would we need them now?

Then don't you ever dare complain about segregation. It is YOU who are self segregating.
My you are one hate filled individual.
I suppose you believe you are oppressed on a daily basis. Or how about hourly?
There is a racist under every bed I suppose, right? Everything is about race as well, I suppose.
It is people like you who fan the flames of distrust and encourage racial separation.
Tell me, what has the democrat party done to improve YOUR life as an individual?
Do you not find it disturbing that the democrat party takes your vote for granted? Does it not bother you that democrats take your people for granted?
Does in not infuriate you that democrats see your people not as individuals but as a group? Does it not bother you the democrat party sees you as unable to achieve on your own merits without the parenting of government?
How much self respect does it take to continue down the path of servitude to a political party that sees your people only as a ticket to a political office?
I'll save you the keystokes..I have anticipated your first response...So you really don't have to bother typing "fuck you"....Really...it's ok.. I already know my post has hit a nerve.
BTW....A statistic that will make you hate me even more....Black people vote democrat at nearly a 90% clip...when the candidate is black that goes to about 97%. Which clearly indicates black people vote in lockstep.....Before your Saturn V rocket booster goes off , consider this, without the white liberal vote, the very people you hate, Obama would not be president. That's a fact.....Now, your turn.....This oughta be good.

Two threads on the same topic and yet no blacks has given an opinion. Perhaps they're waiting on Obama, Sharpton or Jackson to tell them what their opinion should be.

That's your only concern? A historical figure is disrespected, and your only concern is what blacks on this board might think?
I know this is your subtextual swipe at black people, suggesting that they all must go along with this idiocy. You are an idiot.
Ahh, so it is politically incorrect to ask black people their thoughts on a particular issue?
Horse shit nonsense. Acquire a thicker skin.

Two threads on the same topic and yet no blacks has given an opinion. Perhaps they're waiting on Obama, Sharpton or Jackson to tell them what their opinion should be.

As one of the African-Americans on this board you should know that I feel no compulsion whatsoever to respond to every dumb ass post about African-Americans from people I believe to be braindead .. especially from a racist motherfucker who is dumb enough to believe we need to wait on Obama for an opinion.

One the same day a bomb was planted along a parade route where hundreds of people, including children gathered to celebrate Dr. King, covering a statue of a slave-holdre is more important?

I wonder how many assholes whining in this thread about a statute posted a thread savagely denouncing the terrorist attempt on human life?

I'm betting none.

Here is the bottom line .. you racist motherfuckers don't get to tell us who we should or should not celebrate. Washington was a slave-holder .. albeit, one who saw the light of his inhumanity before many other Founders did.

We get to choose how we celebrate him or not .. just like you get to choose how you celebrate Dr. King or not.

and those African ancestors of yours who captured other Africans to be sold into servitude?.......Yeah, guess who passed and enforced laws to abolish the transporting of slaves across the Atlantic Ocean?..Oh, those white BRITISH racist motherfuckers....
Here's a quarter. Go buy yourself some credibility....

He signed off on the last page.
I wonder if he even knows that Martin Luther King was a republican?
I can't believe that they covered up his statue while they celebrated MLK day. That is such an insult to the man. He revered our founding fathers and his speech about a dream that no man recognized by the color of his skin but by his accomplishments. He would be rolling in his grave if saw what they just did and then turn around and honor him. What an insult to such a great man.

I'm betting none.

and those African ancestors of yours who captured other Africans to be sold into servitude?.......Yeah, guess who passed and enforced laws to abolish the transporting of slaves across the Atlantic Ocean?..Oh, those white BRITISH racist motherfuckers....
Here's a quarter. Go buy yourself some credibility....

Please don't foget all the Jews the Africans enslaved to build their pyramids.

He signed off on the last page.
I wonder if he even knows that Martin Luther King was a republican?
I can't believe that they covered up his statue while they celebrated MLK day. That is such an insult to the man. He revered our founding fathers and his speech about a dream that no man recognized by the color of his skin but by his accomplishments. He would be rolling in his grave if saw what they just did and then turn around and honor him. What an insult to such a great man.

Believe it honey.

Well of course I do I see what they did.The one's who do this are no different than the stupid militia groups. Some people in this world are as stupid as turkeys drowning while they look up at the rain.
They come in all colors.

I'm betting none.

Therein lies the big problem in this country. You identify yourself as African-American, not American.

My identification as an African-American is a demonstration that I am not YOU.

Was it a big problem for this country when Irish-Americans, or German-Americans identified themselves so?

What you call self identification is actually self segregation.
You have your own home, you obviously have a fairly decent job that affords you the luxury of internet and a computer...You probably enjoy creature comforts of other sorts as well. Why all the anger and salivating?

Or maybe we don't care about the topic. Republican Attorney Generals and State's Attorneys cover up the breasts of statues and state seals and a local chapter of the NAACP covers a statue of Washington. So what.

Fuck a bunch of racists.

And true Americans would not cover a Statue of Washington, Or Dr King.

FUCK YOU.

Your approval is not required.

You and your fucking ilk don't control ANYTHING.

:lol:

So you're going to explain to us the necessity of building a censorship screen around George Washington?

I mean, think about this, people.

If it must be covered up to honor "the great" MLK, do black people then revert to a respectful position any other time?

Is it not logical to assume that if blacks took over, they'd have GW statues REMOVED AND DESTROYED?

The point this little stunt illustrates so nicely is that racial politics are zero-sum, not care and share. We don't "divvy up the pie", we all fight for the whole pie, and fuck the other group. I'm not judging that, just observing it.

Strawman! :lol::cuckoo:

"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic... There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else."
President Theodore Roosevelt

"Any man who carries a hyphen about with him carries a dagger that he is ready to plunge into the vitals of this Republic whenever he gets ready."
President Woodrow Wilson

I feel quite certain that both of these great men would consider African-American the same way.

Or maybe we don't care about the topic. Republican Attorney Generals and State's Attorneys cover up the breasts of statues and state seals and a local chapter of the NAACP covers a statue of Washington. So what.

Provide evidence of your claim.

"So what" you asked? Usually when someone comments on the lack of opinions from others, it's mostly out of curiousity.

Covering Up Justice
Read the link then think about changing your bullshit story.
Remember this and remember well, every time you post nonsense on this board. you will be called on it....
ONE person...Former US Attorney General, John Ashcroft decided to cover the bare breasted statue......Not plural. No state attorney general...Don't bother trying any spin, I googled your claim three different ways and came up with the Ashcroft story as the only one each time.....When will you people learn.

NAACP Covers George Washington Statue on MLK Day

Well, this shouldent surprise anyone. The South Carolina decided to cover the father of our country on MLK day. I guess they wanted the scene but George Washington had to go. It kinda reminds me of when Obama ordered the religious symbols at Notre Dame covered before his speech there. Obama White House ordered coverup of religious symbols for Georgetown speech | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

South Carolina NAACP Shields Audience From…George Washington? | The Blaze

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

Very respectfully blocked it off....he WAS a slave owner, you know.

I'm betting none.

Therein lies the big problem in this country. You identify yourself as African-American, not American.

My identification as an African-American is a demonstration that I am not YOU.

Was it a big problem for this country when Irish-Americans, or German-Americans identified themselves so?
At one time or another it was...don't let them deny that.

I'm betting none.

It wouldnt surprise me none at all if it turns out to be a plant for sympathy.... just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

You cover up the statue of a man who helped write The Constitution, a document that eventually helped to END SLAVERY!

Get over it you racebaiter.... Why is it the a black man can move from any other country and become anything he wants?

Because he didnt grow up with the victim mentality that you "black as coal" seems to have been raised under.

Them covering the statue up was dispicable.

With logic like that, perhaps you also believe that 9/11 was a plant for sympathy and to justify war in the ME.......that seems to be the direction in which your logic runs.

Forum List

Back