NAACP Covers George Washington Statue on MLK Day

Well, this shouldent surprise anyone. The South Carolina decided to cover the father of our country on MLK day. I guess they wanted the scene but George Washington had to go. It kinda reminds me of when Obama ordered the religious symbols at Notre Dame covered before his speech there. Obama White House ordered coverup of religious symbols for Georgetown speech | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

South Carolina NAACP Shields Audience From…George Washington? | The Blaze

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

Makes me wonder which fucken country they think they live in.

Well, this shouldent surprise anyone. The South Carolina decided to cover the father of our country on MLK day. I guess they wanted the scene but George Washington had to go. It kinda reminds me of when Obama ordered the religious symbols at Notre Dame covered before his speech there. Obama White House ordered coverup of religious symbols for Georgetown speech | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

A country where hopefully it isn't illegal to cover up the statue of a slave holder temporarily when celebrating the birthday of the descendant of slaves.

Two threads on the same topic and yet no blacks has given an opinion. Perhaps they're waiting on Obama, Sharpton or Jackson to tell them what their opinion should be.

:lol::lol::lol:

As one of the African-Americans on this board you should know that I feel no compulsion whatsoever to respond to every dumb ass post about African-Americans from people I believe to be braindead .. especially from a racist motherfucker who is dumb enough to believe we need to wait on Obama for an opinion.

I just love your pain and fear.

On the covering of Washington's statue .. so what?

They were there to celebrate Dr. King, not a slave-holder.

Don't understand that? Who gives a fuck?

We have a different history, experience, and set of heroes then racists do.

One the same day a bomb was planted along a parade route where hundreds of people, including children gathered to celebrate Dr. King, covering a statue of a slave-holdre is more important?

I wonder how many assholes whining in this thread about a statute posted a thread savagely denouncing the terrorist attempt on human life?

I'm betting none.

Here is the bottom line .. you racist motherfuckers don't get to tell us who we should or should not celebrate. Washington was a slave-holder .. albeit, one who saw the light of his inhumanity before many other Founders did.

We get to choose how we celebrate him or not .. just like you get to choose how you celebrate Dr. King or not.

OUR choice. :eusa_angel:

Unless you were a slave yourself or have relatives that are alive today that were sold into slavery, you ain't got shit to complain about. Have you ever picked cotton, or worked the fields in the South?

Racist like yourself need to try to blend in rather then perpetuate hatred.

You are what's holding blacks back, not so-called racist motherfuckers.

MLK said we need to come together not drive a wedge between ourselves.

"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it" - Martin Luther King jr.

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

A country where hopefully it isn't illegal to cover up the statue of a slave holder temporarily when celebrating the birthday of the descendant of slaves.

It isn't illegal. If you want to live here and crap all over the Founding Fathers don't expect it not to ruffle a few feathers.

Last edited:

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

Very respectfully blocked it off....he WAS a slave owner, you know.

As were Africans. I suppose we should block all African looking statutes huh?

It isn't illegal. If you want to live here and crap all over the Founding Fathers don't expect it not to ruffle a few feathers.

A temporary yet tasteful wooden wall is "crapping all over the Founding Fathers"? My. What an interesting planet you come from.

Clearly they blocked off the statue out of concern that it would be spray painted with graffiti or otherwise vandalized, given who would be attending the rally.

Smart move when you think about it. :thup:

Blacks are their own worst enemies and are the "race of excuses." Groups like the NAACP and individuals such as Rev. Jackson and Al Sharpton gain by victimizing their own "people." They claim to be continuing Dr. King's work when in reality they are everything he opposed and more closely resemble the original Africans who sold their own people into slavery. George Washington stood for unifying a divided nation just as Dr. King.

It is up to black parents and their community leaders to push their children and youth. Teach them that an education is the key to a better life and not what you see on BET. Teach them that it is pronounced "ask" and not "ax." The amount of grants and scholarships available to blacks for college exceeds $200 million per year. There are now entirely too many success stories of blacks who have come from nothing and become something. Hold both yourself and family accountable, and stop looking for a handout.

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

Maybe we should hold a grudge against Egyptians forever and for all time because of the Hebrew slaves they held for 400 years.

Btw, weren't the Egyptians Black? Weren't they Africans?

Last edited:

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

You do know there were some Blacks that owned slaves also? ;)

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

I believe I read somewhere that there were about 1800 of them.

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

And there are some gays who vote for anti-gay legislature....

Your point would be?

I believe I read somewhere that there were about 1800 of them.

Link....and how many did they own per owner compared to whites in the South?

As I said I read somewhere.

However since some people are so untrusting I did a quick search.

"According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city."
SeanBryson.Com DIXIE'S CENSORED SUBJECT Black Slave Owners by Robert M Grooms

A temporary yet tasteful wooden wall is "crapping all over the Founding Fathers"? My. What an interesting planet you come from.

A "temporary yet tasteful" wooden wall?

WHAT THE FUCK???

I would say "think about what you're saying for a minute there", but Lord, I don't think "thought" comes into it.

George Washington, the founder of our country, leader of the Revolutionary forces... You just don't cover him up. That is the ultimate sign of disrespect. Anyone doing that is completely shitting all over everything about our country, everything we stand for, everything. Period. End of story.

SEPARATE THE RACES NOW.

In a country where people are that divided, they're NEVER GOING TO 'COME TOGETHER'. Never.

It's not just culture or history that separate us... it's BIOLOGY.

Blacks are less evolved humans than whites. They have IQ's that are 15 points lower. They are more impulsive, quicker to anger, and have shorter time horizons. The procreate more like animals in the jungle than human beings: seven to nine offspring by all different mothers and fathers and nobody even knows who, what, when or how the offspring came to be, who the parents are, etc. Blacks in their natural state can't figure out how to irrigate a fucking field. They are not capable of co-existing with whites in a complex society.

Buh-bye.

In a country where people are that divided, they're NEVER GOING TO 'COME TOGETHER'. Never.

It's not just culture or history that separate us... it's BIOLOGY.

Blacks are less evolved humans than whites. They have IQ's that are 15 points lower. They are more impulsive, quicker to anger, and have shorter time horizons. The procreate more like animals in the jungle than human beings: seven to nine offspring by all different mothers and fathers and nobody even knows who, what, when or how the offspring came to be, who the parents are, etc. Blacks in their natural state can't figure out how to irrigate a fucking field. They are not capable of co-existing with whites in a complex society.

Buh-bye.

And that is pure racism. And BS.

Washington was a slave owner and holder, why should any black honor on a MLK celebration? I would never honor a slave holder and owner, my point stands, some whites don't care about anyone's humanity except their own.

Forum List

Back