NAACP Covers George Washington Statue on MLK Day

I'm glad you didn't attribute that bullshit to me.

There is NO "together" with racists, the right-wing, or the Republican Party that coddles them.

Who needs them?

We've never been together before .. why would we need them now?

Oh, we are beginning to see who the racist is here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Beginning" my ass.

I recognized your stench long ago

Obviously you have not read many of my posts. My immediate family is made up of Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Blacks, and whites. There is no racism here. 22 years in the US Army, There was no racism there. But i most certainly see it right here in this thread.

If you call yourself African American then you are putting African first, and in my eye are no true American. Same as someone who claims to be Italian American. Or any other nationality or place you want to chose. My fathers family were American of Irish decent. My wife's family is American of Mexican Decent.

You get the picture yet racist?

Two threads on the same topic and yet no blacks has given an opinion. Perhaps they're waiting on Obama, Sharpton or Jackson to tell them what their opinion should be.

:lol::lol::lol:

As one of the African-Americans on this board you should know that I feel no compulsion whatsoever to respond to every dumb ass post about African-Americans from people I believe to be braindead .. especially from a racist motherfucker who is dumb enough to believe we need to wait on Obama for an opinion.

I just love your pain and fear.

On the covering of Washington's statue .. so what?

They were there to celebrate Dr. King, not a slave-holder.

Don't understand that? Who gives a fuck?

We have a different history, experience, and set of heroes then racists do.

One the same day a bomb was planted along a parade route where hundreds of people, including children gathered to celebrate Dr. King, covering a statue of a slave-holdre is more important?

I wonder how many assholes whining in this thread about a statute posted a thread savagely denouncing the terrorist attempt on human life?

I'm betting none.

Here is the bottom line .. you racist motherfuckers don't get to tell us who we should or should not celebrate. Washington was a slave-holder .. albeit, one who saw the light of his inhumanity before many other Founders did.

We get to choose how we celebrate him or not .. just like you get to choose how you celebrate Dr. King or not.

OUR choice. :eusa_angel:

Therein lies the big problem in this country. You identify yourself as African-American, not American.

My identification as an African-American is a demonstration that I am not YOU.

Was it a big problem for this country when Irish-Americans, or German-Americans identified themselves so?

Two threads on the same topic and yet no blacks has given an opinion. Perhaps they're waiting on Obama, Sharpton or Jackson to tell them what their opinion should be.

As one of the African-Americans on this board you should know that I feel no compulsion whatsoever to respond to every dumb ass post about African-Americans from people I believe to be braindead .. especially from a racist motherfucker who is dumb enough to believe we need to wait on Obama for an opinion.

One the same day a bomb was planted along a parade route where hundreds of people, including children gathered to celebrate Dr. King, covering a statue of a slave-holdre is more important?
I wonder how many assholes whining in this thread about a statute posted a thread savagely denouncing the terrorist attempt on human life?

I'm betting none.

Here is the bottom line .. you racist motherfuckers don't get to tell us who we should or should not celebrate. Washington was a slave-holder .. albeit, one who saw the light of his inhumanity before many other Founders did.

We get to choose how we celebrate him or not .. just like you get to choose how you celebrate Dr. King or not.

It wouldnt surprise me none at all if it turns out to be a plant for sympathy.... just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

You cover up the statue of a man who helped write The Constitution, a document that eventually helped to END SLAVERY!

Get over it you racebaiter.... Why is it the a black man can move from any other country and become anything he wants?

Because he didnt grow up with the victim mentality that you "black as coal" seems to have been raised under.

Them covering the statue up was dispicable.

Oh, we are beginning to see who the racist is here.

"Beginning" my ass.

Obviously you have not read many of my posts. My immediate family is made up of Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Blacks, and whites. There is no racism here. 22 years in the US Army, There was no racism there. But i most certainly see it right here in this thread.

If you call yourself African American then you are putting African first, and in my eye are no true American. Same as someone who claims to be Italian American. Or any other nationality or place you want to chose. My fathers family were American of Irish decent. My wife's family is American of Mexican Decent.

NO, I have not read many of your posts, nor do I care to. I respond to what you say, not who is in your family.

I call myself an African-American because I get to choose how I identify myself .. your input is not required, nor desired.

Why is what I call myself important to you?

I mean, who the fuck are you?

How does what I call myself impact you?

I'm betting none.

Therein lies the big problem in this country. You identify yourself as African-American, not American.

Was it a big problem for this country when Irish-Americans, or German-Americans identified themselves so?

Yes it was (No Irish need apply) they couldn't get jobs
Yes it was (American German's were being hung in WWI and WWII)

Hey now..... :eek:

"Beginning" my ass.

NO, I have not read many of your posts, nor do I care to. I respond to what you say, not who is in your family.

I call myself an African-American because I get to choose how I identify myself .. your input is not required, nor desired.

Why is what I call myself important to you?

I mean, who the fuck are you?

How does what I call myself impact you?

It doesn't, since I consider racists as less than scum. And you sir have proven yourself to be just that. Do have a wonderful evening.

Well, this shouldent surprise anyone. The South Carolina decided to cover the father of our country on MLK day. I guess they wanted the scene but George Washington had to go. It kinda reminds me of when Obama ordered the religious symbols at Notre Dame covered before his speech there. Obama White House ordered coverup of religious symbols for Georgetown speech | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

South Carolina NAACP Shields Audience From…George Washington? | The Blaze

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

President Washington freed his slaves after his death. It was in his will.

I'm betting none.

It wouldnt surprise me none at all if it turns out to be a plant for sympathy.... just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

You cover up the statue of a man who helped write The Constitution, a document that eventually helped to END SLAVERY!

Get over it you racebaiter.... Why is it the a black man can move from any other country and become anything he wants?

Because he didnt grow up with the victim mentality that you "black as coal" seems to have been raised under.

ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON?

How did the Constitution help end slavery?

Slavery was ended by war .. and not only was the Constitution completelu useless in the 400 year struggle for civil rights, it was also equally useless in the 100 years of Jim Crow terrorism that followed slavery.

You don't like them covering up the statute .. then spend the next 12 hours whining about it on this site.

That is the TOTAL of your impact on what happened.

Well, this shouldent surprise anyone. The South Carolina decided to cover the father of our country on MLK day. I guess they wanted the scene but George Washington had to go. It kinda reminds me of when Obama ordered the religious symbols at Notre Dame covered before his speech there. Obama White House ordered coverup of religious symbols for Georgetown speech | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

South Carolina NAACP Shields Audience From…George Washington? | The Blaze

Crowd-620x465.jpg

George.jpg

I agree .. which is why I said he saw the light of his inhuman and ungodly act of slavery before other Founders did.

But just as no one is forced to celebrate Dr. King, no one is forced to celebrate Washington.

I'm betting none.

ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON?

Slavery was ended by war .. and not only was the Constitution completelu useless in the 400 year struggle for civil rights, it was also equally useless in the 100 years of Jim Crow terrorism that followed slavery.

You don't like them covering up the statute .. then spend the next 12 hours whining about it on this site.

Actually I think I might drop a line to the NAACP and include a group family photo. Maybe they can explain their actions. But I suspect I will get the same racist attitude we see here.

ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON?

Actually I think I might drop a line to the NAACP and include a group family photo. Maybe they can explain their actions. But I suspect I will get the same racist attitude we see here.

Give that a shot.

I suspect they will respond with civility .. much more civility than is expressed here .. and they will explain their position even though we already know you will not agree with it.

I'm betting none.

ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON?

You ignorant little whiner.... what on earth do you think the North used to go to war with the South?
It was The Constitution that was used to legitamize the Civil War... how about you go to history class once in a while.

He also helped write The Constitution too.... that document was used to free them all.

What a bunch of racist morons.

Mindboggling stupid.

How long after the Constitution was written did slavery end?

The legal end to slavery was in December of 1861 when the 13th Amendment was ratified.

During The Civil War :cuckoo:

The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, passed by the Senate on April 8, 1864, by the House on January 31, 1865, and ratified on December 6, 1865, abolished slavery as a legal institution.

The Constitution, although never mentioning slavery by name, refers to slaves as "such persons" in Article I, Section 9 and "a person held to service or labor" in Article IV, Section 2. The Thirteenth Amendment, in direct terminology, put an end to this. The amendment states:

Section 1:
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2:
Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Last edited:

I'm betting none.

Bullshit! Your identification is the basis for most of the remaining racism in this country. Race pimps like Sharpton and Jackson keep you riled up in order to remain relevant. You sheep that follow along fail to recognize that your desire to be seen as victims is a self fulfilling prophesy. As long as any race demands special treatment, they will be resented.
Your race has won equal rights. Now it's up to you to exercise them.
Having equal rights does not guaranty equal results. You need to work for that. Until you figure that out, your race will continue to be second class citizens.

Forum List

Back