NAACP admits to being snookered

wait a minute, you admit he was corerect on what ravi said, and somehow that makes him a "piece of trash"?

Absolutely. He's a piece of trash for running static and deflecting from how much of a piece of trash Breitbart is and trying to make the conversation about what Sherrod did 20+ years ago and Ravi's silly opinion.

that darn trashy yurt for calling ravi out on her silly opinion...darn him

and static....not a chance champo....nice try, but stop the hate, it will kill you before it kills me

Please.

You know exactly what the fuck you were doing so don't play coy.

You are scum.

Absolutely. He's a piece of trash for running static and deflecting from how much of a piece of trash Breitbart is and trying to make the conversation about what Sherrod did 20+ years ago and Ravi's silly opinion.

and static....not a chance champo....nice try, but stop the hate, it will kill you before it kills me

Please.

You are scum.

dude...seriously, what is your issue....calm down

you and i actually agree on the core issue

I'm not interested in having a cordial conversation with a piece of trash like you, Yurt. You are scum for running static.
wait a minute, you admit he was correct on what ravi said, and somehow that makes him a "piece of trash"?

that is what i can't understand about a15's meltdown here....he is usually level headed, but for some reason he has let his irrational wood for me get the best of him and it makes him look like a complete fool

You are low life piece of shit and a poison to this board.

wait a minute, you admit he was correct on what ravi said, and somehow that makes him a "piece of trash"?

that is what i can't understand about a15's meltdown here....he is usually level headed, but for some reason he has let his irrational wood for me get the best of him and it makes him look like a complete fool

:eusa_eh:

wtf is with the meltdown....seriously...this is just not like you...or is it?

Please.

You are scum.

No, we don't. I don't see you hammering Breitbart and the rest of the media for this story.

dang Art, chill out and have a beer
maybe a Sam Adams ;)

:eusa_eh:

wtf is with the meltdown....seriously...this is just not like you...or is it?

Calling a piece of trash like you a piece of trash is very much "like me."

Please.

You are scum.

No, we don't. I don't see you hammering Breitbart and the rest of the media for this story.

i already called breitbart out...and now it is the rest of the media...i'm ok with that....i'm not ok with people saying it was only fox

obama's admin fucked up, the head of the usda fucked up....no way, no how should she have been fired without more due process...she deserved more, period.

but what do i know, i'm just a piece of trash

well, exactly what is Breitbart guilty of?
and what proof do you have to back that up?

He's the man that put the video out sans context. A blatant and total hatchet job. He can lie all day and say that's how he "got the video" but he's lying scum who has doctored tapes before and therefor has no credibility. If you want to take his word for that is on you. He's a liar and he represents all that is WRONG is today's media.

Just to add a quick two cents, Breitbart has a history of editing videos to change their context. The fact this video just so happened to fall into his hands already doctored supposedly smells of bullshit.

well, exactly what is Breitbart guilty of?
and what proof do you have to back that up?

He's the man that put the video out sans context. A blatant and total hatchet job. He can lie all day and say that's how he "got the video" but he's lying scum who has doctored tapes before and therefor has no credibility. If you want to take his word for that is on you. He's a liar and he represents all that is WRONG is today's media.
if he is lying, you MUST have some proof to back that up, got any?
he has said he did not alter or edit the video
i wish he would reveal who his source was in Georgia

Agreed.

how quaint....you pull a breitbart and cut out the rest of my post....thus doing exactly what you have spent so much time criticizing breitbart for...

hypocrite much?

what is truly sad, is that you cut out the rest of my post because it showed you are totally insane about my position in this thread and totally insane about your opinions concerning me. why you are having this meltdown is beyond me....

Just to add a quick two cents, Breitbart has a history of editing videos to change their context. The fact this video just so happened to fall into his hands already doctored supposedly smells of bullshit.

do you have links to these past acts? because it would point to a modus operandi, not that it proves guilt, just an MO....

The NAACP knew to drop this video into the lap of someone they could easily blame & discredit.

The NAACP knew to drop this video into the lap of someone they could easily blame & discredit.
thats some conspiracy

i doubt it was the NAACP, but rather someone within it or at least had access to the tape
maybe someone that had a beef with Ms Sherrod

Agreed.

how quaint....you pull a breitbart and cut out the rest of my post....thus doing exactly what you have spent so much time criticizing breitbart for...

hypocrite much?

what is truly sad, is that you cut out the rest of my post because it showed you are totally insane about my position in this thread and totally insane about your opinions concerning me. why you are having this meltdown is beyond me....

You don't like it when someone edits out a bunch of what you say and then focuses on a small out of context part that makes you look like an ass?

Well, color me fooled ... you just spent a buttload of time focusing a small out of context part of what Sherrod said. I figured you were into that sort of thing.

Scumbag.

Forum List

Back