New Black Panthers Call for Violence Against Police Getting Results

• Banned
Way to jump to conclusions.

I bet you thought the beltway sniper in 2002 was an Arab terrorist, right?

I bet you thought Mcviegh was a right wing extremist prodded along to committ violence by Rush Limbaugh.

Fucking retard hypocrite.

I bet you thought Mcviegh was a right wing extremist prodded along to committ violence by Rush Limbaugh.

You're a moron. McVeigh was a garden-variety psycho. Just like the Beltway snipers, just like this guy shooting at cops in Oakland. You're the one who's attempting to politicize it, and blame it on the NBPP.

• Banned

You're a moron. McVeigh was a garden-variety psycho. Just like the Beltway snipers, just like this guy shooting at cops in Oakland. You're the one who's attempting to politicize it, and blame it on the NBPP.

No.... actually it was Democrat party leaders that blamed Rush for Macveigh.

Try again child.

Try again child.

And YOU'RE the one changing the subject to McVeigh, when YOUR op was about how "NBPP call for violence against police getting results".

What does McVeigh have to do with anything? Who the fuck cares that "Democratic leaders" blamed Rush?

Why must you attempt to change the subject when someone calls you out?

Try again child.

And YOU'RE the one changing the subject to McVeigh, when YOUR op was about how "NBPP call for violence against police getting results".

What does McVeigh have to do with anything? Who the fuck cares that "Democratic leaders" blamed Rush?

Ahh.. typical liberal stupidity and hypocrisy.

I posted an article and then commented that, whoever is sniping seems to be taking their instructions from the Black Panthers.

You stated I was jumping to conclusions.

I showed you how your party has already done that.

You said you dont' care that they did.

I correctly called you a hypocrite.

I will now call you an ignorant little boy.

That is the history of this thread up till now.

Got it dumbass?

Try again child.

Ahh.. typical liberal stupidity and hypocrisy.

I posted an article and then commented that, whoever is sniping seems to be taking their instructions from the Black Panthers.

You stated I was jumping to conclusions.

I showed you how your party has already done that.

You said you dont' care that they did.

I correctly called you a hypocrite.

I will now call you an ignorant little boy.

That is the history of this thread up till now.

Got it dumbass?

Yeah, I'm not a Democrat, moron. Why does the opinion on Democratic Leaders have anything to do with me?

The definition of terrorist is so loosely applied it as if we're tyring to deny due process by overusing the label. Nevertheless, I hope the cops get everyone of those black panther bastards.

The number of U.S. police officers who died in the line of duty is up 43 percent so far this year, according to an organization that honors fallen law enforcement officials.

The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund says that if the trend continues, 2010 could become one of the deadliest years for U.S. police agencies in two decades.

The fund was to release preliminary data Wednesday showing that 87 officers died in the line of duty between Jan. 1 and June 30. That's up sharply from 61 officers killed during the first six months of last year.

"There has been a spate of particularly brutal and senseless attacks on the police," said O'Donnell, a former police officer and prosecutor in New York. "It seems to me, an unprecedented level of disrespect and willingness to challenge police officers all over the place."

He said a rise in mental health problems and scathing criticism of police, such as the comments found on some blogs, could be fueling the brazenness and disregard for authority.

Study: US Police Fatalities Increase 43% - New Jersey 101.5 FM

I'm not sure if the Panthers can take credit; but certainly like minded gang members and "disaffected youth" listening to "cop killa" song lyrics are having an influence.

I'm sure the president automatically saying "the cop acted stupidly" has been empowering as well.

Frightening.

The number of U.S. police officers who died in the line of duty is up 43 percent so far this year, according to an organization that honors fallen law enforcement officials.

The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund says that if the trend continues, 2010 could become one of the deadliest years for U.S. police agencies in two decades.

The fund was to release preliminary data Wednesday showing that 87 officers died in the line of duty between Jan. 1 and June 30. That's up sharply from 61 officers killed during the first six months of last year.

"There has been a spate of particularly brutal and senseless attacks on the police," said O'Donnell, a former police officer and prosecutor in New York. "It seems to me, an unprecedented level of disrespect and willingness to challenge police officers all over the place."

He said a rise in mental health problems and scathing criticism of police, such as the comments found on some blogs, could be fueling the brazenness and disregard for authority.

I'm not sure if the Panthers can take credit; but certainly like minded gang members and "disaffected youth" listening to "cop killa" song lyrics are having an influence.

I'm sure the president automatically saying "the cop acted stupidly" has been empowering as well.

Frightening.

When was the last time you blamed rock for domestic violence? (Ie. "Used to love her, but I had to kill her" GNR) You fucking racist hypocrite.

The only thing I see here that is "frightening" is knowing when it is time to vote there is nothing that can be done to stop dumbass cocksucking bitches like you who are so lame you actually tried to find a way to blame Obushama for this. The funny part is there might be a few videos of you floating around the net where you are getting gangbanged by a bunch of homeless black guys. (Since you know....the economy is tight because Obushama screwed it all up, those are the only guys you could afford)

Frightening.

Mel - Is that you?

Your persistence in trying to suck every dick in the US is admirable but I think Mel has left the country.

Frightening.

Mel - Is that you?

Your persistence in trying to suck every dick in the US is admirable but I think Mel has left the country.

I would like to nominate the above poster as the most irrelevant poster on the board.

Frightening.

Mel - Is that you?

I would like to nominate the above poster as the most irrelevant poster on the board.

That's because I'm a threat to partisan hacks like you.

Forum List

Back