NAACP admits to being snookered

Fox is the one who ran with this story, directly off a damn Blog...Breitbart. They ran it as fact and credible.

Everyone after that was just that, after fox. It is not my claim its yours, so I will wait for you to prove Yahoo ran it before fox. lol

Fox lied, again. They ran it as a "news" story and Hannity, Fox and friends and Oreilly went to town with it. They are fools and whats worse is their fans.

I love how fox is now trying to say....hey white house, since you reported on a story we broadcasted, you are wrong for not checking your facts, so this is all your faults....Oh dear god, they are really saying this.

Fox just sucks ass.

Show where Fox ran with this story and portrayed the original video as being credible?

Show me where zona, you fucking liar.

They showed one part...one...not before or after, only one part.

Do you not understand this, you fucking hack.

On Monday evening you mean? Well of course that is all they showed, b/c that is ALL they had you dishonest piece of shit. as soon as they became aware of more they showed it to, they are still showing the entire video on FoxNews. Now show me where anyone from Fox called for her to be fired on Monday as was your original claim. Oh that's right, you can't. You miserable lying piece of shit.

This woman needs to be reinstated with full back pay and she deserves and apology from fox/unfax and all the right wing Hacks that defamed her, and of course from the USDA and the White House.

I hope she sues Murdock. Seriously. Defemation of character. They knew it was not "news". They broadcasted a misleading blog from breitbart....

Pathetic
if she did, she would LOSE
since Fox News did nothing of the sort you pathetic fucking liar

I hope she sues Fox to, so we can all laugh when she is ran out of court.

Show where Fox ran with this story and portrayed the original video as being credible?

On Monday evening you mean? Well of course that is all they showed, b/c that is ALL they had you dishonest piece of shit. as soon as they became aware of more they showed it to, they are still showing the entire video on FoxNews. Now show me where anyone from Fox called for her to be fired on Monday as was your original claim. Oh that's right, you can't. You miserable lying piece of shit.

Rachel Maddow is showing clip after clip of Fox News insisting she should be fired all day on Monday

Rachel Maddow is showing clip after clip of Fox News insisting she should be fired all day on Monday

if that is the case , someone should easily be able to produce videos of those shows happening. Maddow claiming it happened is not proof. I want to see the clips of the shows. So far no one has even said what show it was.

No.
Rachel is making the same false claim all you other dimwits are.

Listen to the clips she plays.
The first one has the female FOX reporter saying "tonight.
The others are Hannity and O'Reilly, that both air during primetime.

if that is the case , someone should easily be able to produce videos of those shows happening. Maddow claiming it happened is not proof. I want to see the clips of the shows. So far no one has even said what show it was.

Here's the clip they hail as the smoking gun.
Watch it, then see my previous post
;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8VY2PHgOeE

Last edited:
No.
Rachel is making the same false claim all you other dimwits are.

Listen to the clips she plays.
The first one has the female FOX reporter saying "tonight.
The others are Hannity and O'Reilly, that both air during primetime.

They just aren't capable of being honest. I mean seriously , how difficult would it be to post a video if it happened?

Look on her web site

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#38335268

Fox ran the story nonstop while the Liberal mainstream media gave it passing notice

Last edited:
someone already posted a link in one of the MANY threads on this where he DID apologize

I would love to see it. If you cant show me where it is you are a fucking liar. I can tell you what he said, he said it wasn't about her it was about the NAACP.

He never said he was sorry. I am putting it out there. Prove me wrong you fucking liar.

PROVE ME WRONG. HE NEVER SAID HE WAS SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID TO THAT WOMAN AND FOX NEVER SAID THEY WERE WRONG TO SHOW IT.

DIVE CON, I AM CALLINGYOU OUT.

DONT BE A PUSSY.
no, dipshit, i'm not going to search through THOUSANDS of posts on this to find it for you
you are a pathetic fucking LIAR and i wont waste my time

Look on her web site

Rachel Maddow Show

Fox ran the story nonstop while the Liberal mainstream media gave it passing notice
BULLSHIT
absolute BULLSHIT

Look on her web site

Rachel Maddow Show

BULLSHIT
absolute BULLSHIT
there were THREE mentions of it, one in each hour

Look on her web site

Rachel Maddow Show

Read carefully. I will NOT accept anything from Maddow as proof of Fox's wrongdoing. She has an absolute interest in making them look bad. If you post a video direct from FoxNews of anyone on their channel calling her a racist or calling for her to be fired last Monday I will join you in condemning them. If you can not , then we will assume you are a liar. NO bullshit here Rightwinger, just fucking post one of these videos you claim exist.

"Wow," O'Reilly said after the clip aired. "That is simply unacceptable and Ms. Sherrod must resign.

Fired Ag worker mulls job offer after WH apology - Yahoo! News

When you come back here and apologize, I will accept. Until then, fuck you. Oh and god bless.

Look on her web site

Rachel Maddow Show

Read carefully. I will NOT accept anything from Maddow as proof of Fox's wrongdoing. She has an absolute interest in making them look bad. If you post a video direct from FoxNews of anyone on their channel calling her a racist or calling for her to be fired last Monday I will join you in condemning them. If you can not , then we will assume you are a liar. NO bullshit here Rightwinger, just fucking post one of these videos you claim exist.
not just on monday, but before she was told to resign

Look on her web site

Rachel Maddow Show

maddow probably has the most well-researched and well-substantiated show around.

so of course you'd discount her.

she's not a deceptive rightwingnut.

Yep. Right on cue.

This incident is classic example of why the Leftwing Power Structure loathes the alternate media (especially the blogosphere). Breitbart posted video clips of the woman saying what she said. The NAACP, the MSM, and the Obama Administration can all circle the wagons and blame Breitbart until their vocal chords bleed - but they can't change the fact that rational people across the country understand the racist/statist agenda being promoted by Progressives.

Actually, this is a classic example of why the blogosphere sucks - uninformed, totally biased, badly researched (at best - more like deliberately left out the end of the vid), and having shills like you jump on board without knowing the full story.

"Wow," O'Reilly said after the clip aired. "That is simply unacceptable and Ms. Sherrod must resign.

When you come back here and apologize, I will accept. Until then, fuck you. Oh and god bless.
yeah, AFTER she was told to resign and it had already been announced

Look on her web site

Rachel Maddow Show

Please see above....god bless.

yeah, AFTER she was told to resign and it had already been announced

What? You asked me to show you were anyone from Fox on monday said she has to go..I did and you are saying what?

Again, I showed you proof. Indisputable proof, just liked you asked.

Now come back here and apologize...and kiss my ass like a good little boy.

Stay focused now. You can do it.

Zona, I misspoke . I meant before she resigned on Monday.

O Reilly did say that and guess what? Tonite on his show, he apologized.

Forum List

Back