NAACP admits to being snookered

well, exactly what is Breitbart guilty of?
and what proof do you have to back that up?

He's the man that put the video out sans context. A blatant and total hatchet job. He can lie all day and say that's how he "got the video" but he's lying scum who has doctored tapes before and therefor has no credibility. If you want to take his word for that is on you. He's a liar and he represents all that is WRONG is today's media.
if he is lying, you MUST have some proof to back that up, got any?
he has said he did not alter or edit the video
i wish he would reveal who his source was in Georgia

If you want to take that piece of shit's word for it, that's on you. Have at it.

do you have links to these past acts? because it would point to a modus operandi, not that it proves guilt, just an MO....

O'Keefe and Breitbart ACORN Videos 'Severely Edited'

What's the phrase?

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

People shouldn't be fooled twice here.

O'Keefe asked for, and was granted immunity from prosecution for breaching California's privacy laws in exchange for the unedited tapes.
and who was it that edited those tapes?

He's the man that put the video out sans context. A blatant and total hatchet job. He can lie all day and say that's how he "got the video" but he's lying scum who has doctored tapes before and therefor has no credibility. If you want to take his word for that is on you. He's a liar and he represents all that is WRONG is today's media.

If you want to take that piece of shit's word for it, that's on you. Have at it.
well, until i see some actual proof that he is lying, thats on you to prove

and i guess gawker is an unbiased site, eh?

Gawker Media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gawker Media is an American online media company and blog network, founded and owned by Nick Denton based in New York City. It is considered[1] to be one of the most visible and successful blog-oriented media companies. As of March 2010, it is the parent company for 10 different weblogs, including Gawker.com, Fleshbot, Deadspin, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, io9, Kotaku, Jalopnik, Jezebel, Gawker.tv, and Cityfile. All Gawker articles are licensed on a Creative Commons attribution-NonCommercial license. [1]

Sites like Gizmodo and Kotaku are gaming websites.

and i guess gawker is an unbiased site, eh?

Gawker Media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gawker Media is an American online media company and blog network, founded and owned by Nick Denton based in New York City. It is considered[1] to be one of the most visible and successful blog-oriented media companies. As of March 2010, it is the parent company for 10 different weblogs, including Gawker.com, Fleshbot, Deadspin, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, io9, Kotaku, Jalopnik, Jezebel, Gawker.tv, and Cityfile. All Gawker articles are licensed on a Creative Commons attribution-NonCommercial license. [1]

Sites like Gizmodo and Kotaku are gaming websites.
that doesnt make them unbiased

and owning a site called "fleshbot"
i highly doubt its a conservative site :lol:

how quaint....you pull a breitbart and cut out the rest of my post....thus doing exactly what you have spent so much time criticizing breitbart for...

hypocrite much?

what is truly sad, is that you cut out the rest of my post because it showed you are totally insane about my position in this thread and totally insane about your opinions concerning me. why you are having this meltdown is beyond me....

You don't like it when someone edits out a bunch of what you say and then focuses on a small out of context part that makes you look like an ass?

Well, color me fooled ... you just spent a buttload of time focusing a small out of context part of what Sherrod said. I figured you were into that sort of thing.

Scumbag.

they did it too.....

hypocrite much?

and i never said i didn't like it, i merely pointed out YOUR hypocrisy. you can put her words in complete context, it never changes the fact that she committed a racist act. however, my words, in full context, show that you completely distorted what i said to the point of a lie.

sorry, but you fail and i believe you're just lying because you got caught doing the very thing you have spent so much time criticizing.

your hate for me has caused you to have serious meltdown in this thread, quite sad really

do you have links to these past acts? because it would point to a modus operandi, not that it proves guilt, just an MO....

O'Keefe and Breitbart ACORN Videos 'Severely Edited'

What's the phrase?

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

People shouldn't be fooled twice here.

O'Keefe asked for, and was granted immunity from prosecution for breaching California's privacy laws in exchange for the unedited tapes.

gawker.com? this from the guy who won't even consider biased sources and says "yawn" to the source, rather than the info.....odd

however, i will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your link is true....thanks, it proves MO, not guilt in this case.

Yurt is an asshole.

If he every marries I pity his wife.

"You didn't make the bed you fucking moron because there is a pillow on the floor! Stop claiming you made the bed when obviously YOU DID NOT! It doesn't matter if I knocked the pillow on the floor and you didn't notice it!!! You DIDN'T MAKE THE BED!"

:lol:

wow...touchy, touchy...have to bring my wife into the conversation, i thought family members were off limits...

you're just pissy because you can't rationally defend your position. so, you call me names, INSULT my wife and my married life. why don't you actually try and defend your position:

if one steals, makes amends, then they never stole...

that is YOUR position, that it was not a racist act, because she made a amends....try defending instead of getting so personal, if you can
Actually I was insulting you and I honestly didn't know what an over-emotional, literal, and pathetic twit you really are. I'm sorry I made fun of you, Yurt. I'll never do it again.

well, exactly what is Breitbart guilty of?
and what proof do you have to back that up?

The comments made at the beginning of the video he released are made up of lies. She was not working for the USDA and she was not discriminating against white people while working at the USDA. You conveniently forget that.

how quaint....you pull a breitbart and cut out the rest of my post....thus doing exactly what you have spent so much time criticizing breitbart for...

hypocrite much?

what is truly sad, is that you cut out the rest of my post because it showed you are totally insane about my position in this thread and totally insane about your opinions concerning me. why you are having this meltdown is beyond me....

You don't like it when someone edits out a bunch of what you say and then focuses on a small out of context part that makes you look like an ass?

Well, color me fooled ... you just spent a buttload of time focusing a small out of context part of what Sherrod said. I figured you were into that sort of thing.

Scumbag.

they did it too.....

hypocrite much?

and i never said i didn't like it, i merely pointed out YOUR hypocrisy. you can put her words in complete context, it never changes the fact that she committed a racist act. however, my words, in full context, show that you completely distorted what i said to the point of a lie.

sorry, but you fail and i believe you're just lying because you got caught doing the very thing you have spent so much time criticizing.

your hate for me has caused you to have serious meltdown in this thread, quite sad really

Yurt, you're a scumbag. It's take a scumbag to watch that video and the mess that Breitbart caused by releasing it and then focus not on the great disservice done to the woman, but the racist act she committed and rectified two decades ago.

Scumbag.

they did it too.....

hypocrite much?

Yurt, you're a scumbag. It's take a scumbag to watch that video and the mess that Breitbart caused by releasing it and then focus not on the great disservice done to the woman, but the racist act she committed and rectified two decades ago.

the racist thought crime, not act.

Scumbag.

they did it too.....

hypocrite much?

Yurt without a doubt is a total scumbag.

He is a dispicable human being

Scumbag.

they did it too.....

hypocrite much?

still on the dishonest train wreck....

i was focused on RAVI's dumbass comment that it wasn't a racist act

i'll wait for your apology, because you have done nothing but lie and completely distort what i have said

they did it too.....

hypocrite much?

so you too believe her act was not racist???

they did it too.....

hypocrite much?

Yurt without a doubt is a total scumbag.

He is a dispicable human being

whew...becuase if you said something positive about me, i would be worried about what i was doing wrong

so you too believe her act was not racist???

I don't have sound on this computer, so I can't review the tape. But didn't she say something about only doing the minimum to assist him, based on her thoughts?? If so, then her thoughts did impact her actions. I think she'd choose to handle the situation differently today.

Forum List

Back