Mystery of the fishermen's Holy Trinity

Bring Jesus here to defend himself.
What do you mean you can't?
Well then now we know who the real delusional person is.
:) Reality trumps delusional mythology all the time.

Hold your horses there sparkie.

There is no need for anyone to bring Jesus here when everything he said and did is already within people whether they understand and believe, do not understand and don't believe, or do not understand and do believe. Everyone the whole world over has heard it all before.

There are seven recorded signs that are offered as proof by dedicated Jews that Jesus was the person that you falsely claim to be. those seven signs act like seals on scripture preventing everyone from seeing whats written inside.

Its simply a matter of breaking those seals and revealing this hidden teaching in full view of believers and unbelievers alike and his teaching will speak for itself. People will all at once suddenly 'see' him emerging from the clouds that have obscured him perhaps for the first time in their entire lives if not for the first time in 2000 years and they will believe that what he taught was right and could have only come from God, not out of fear, superstition, and ignorance but based on sound reasoning, sober comprehension and complete agreement.

Last edited:
New oops Quote of the day:
"There are "seven" (Sheva)recorded signs that are offered as proof that Jesus was the person that you falsely claim to be. those seven (Sheva) signs act like seals on scripture preventing everyone from seeing whats written inside."

1)you already blasted Jesus as an Idol and now you can't say the Hebrew name you say is your Christ because you found out that name properly transliterated is my name.
TOO FUNNY!
2) you wouldn't know a sign if it fell on your face.
What does the month of Sept mean, what month is it?
3)read my new post Jesus was Charlie Manson using your logic.
You are not keeping me from posting topics- tactic failed.

1)you already blasted Jesus as an Idol and now you can't say the Hebrew name you say is your Christ because you found out that name properly transliterated is my name.

No, I blasted the false Roman counterfeit Jesus based on their inability to see what was written inside of the scriptures written hundreds of years before the religion was assimilated and perverted by the superstitious.

Are you incapable of being honest? Is there anything at all good inside of you?

Once again avoided a simple question and attacked the question asker instead.
*Yawn* Wake me up when you actually stsy on topic.

Jake just called 'his equivalent' Pope
"is a loony" and all you can reply is that?
You just proved my point how Christian bond in reveling in evil behavior when it's protecting their egos.
Remember you both now admit Jesus can't be Messiah just to attack Judaism's ideology that all Jews inspire to be liberators for their people. CHECK MATE!
You killed your own king while reveling in bashing handicapped people.
Brilliant! :)
Wha? says the meth head Ha Shev. :lol: No one except you has admitted any such thing. So you are Messiah? Wow. Are you in for a hard lesson.

You have made no point other than you are one of the religiously insane psychopaths.

Yeah, maybe you should take a nap. Lack of sleep is known to result in decreased neural function. It shows.

You have made no point other than you are one of the religiously insane psychopaths.

And so Jesus would be the other "one" right? You set the standard you are bound by it, you regard being head priest or inspiring to be as looney therefore you are INADVERTENTLY saying all Popes cardinals bishops and priests are looney for inspiring to be head priests. Are you like 3 years old that you can't understand simple deductions using your standards?
Dors an adult converse by personal attacks of the poster instead of refuting the post?
Ad Hominem attacks are proof you have no truth, knowledge, or logic to rebuttal the posts. BUT thanks for bumping up my posts you feel are so threatening that you have to show your true colors in.
:)

Yeah, maybe you should take a nap. Lack of sleep is known to result in decreased neural function. It shows.
Says the sore loser who I kept from work and things you enjoy all day merely by your ego. ;-)

Lesson for others: you allow your ego to cause suffering and labor over maintaining it. Drop the Human Ego and life becomes so much easier in all aspects of life.

And so Jesus would be the other "one" right? You set the standard you are bound by it, you regard being head priest or inspiring to be as looney therefore you are INADVERTENTLY saying all Popes cardinals bishops and priests are looney for inspiring to be head priests. Are you like 3 years old that you can't understand simple deductions using your standards?
Dors an adult converse by personal attacks of the poster instead of refuting the post?
Ad Hominem attacks are proof you have no truth, knowledge, or logic to rebuttal the posts. BUT thanks for bumping up my posts you feel are so threatening that you have to show your true colors in.
:)
The is "aspiring" and your logic is insensible. I have no trouble telling a person what in fact that person is or is not. But, OK, let's investigate. So you wish to be Messiah. Why do you think so?

Build the temple and find out.
If Jesus was Moshiach you would be Jewish, and you'd know the answers to;
What is prophecy, where does it come from, what does returning to his inheritance mean?
Why is it necessary to reveal Moshiach and the name through it? Why it has to be cryptic? What is the secret of the name of God and why is knowledge of this necessary?
Because Jesus (Rome) didn't know any of these things then you don't know.
If I know and you never ask, that makes you an idiot. Ignorance &lies=darkness.
You are leaving yourself in darkness over your ego which is affraid to ask.
Us Jews call this being a schmuck.

If you go through my many posts using these questions as key word search you might find me discussing these subjects.
All this time I've been leaving easter eggs everywhere, hence calling everyone not very observent.

I don't have to prove anything, Ha Shev.

You have made a claim and have not proven it.

Try harder.

Umm I think you just busted your image of a false prophet called Jesus again.
CHRISTIANITY can never prove to us Jesus, they never have and never will, hence the
Ad Hominem responses to ACTUAL historical data and intellectual discourse.

I personally have been validated for years now and don't have to prove anything to anyone.
Build the Temple and you will know if Jesus shows up or
the Shiloh.
The fact you are too affraid to find out answers that question.
The fact you arexangry and sad instead of happy answers that question.
The fact you are taught this is a bad thing and have expected it every year for over 2000 years says everything.
The fact you avoided discussing why Jesus couldn't tell you why being embedded in scripture was necessary and you not knowing the answers says it all.
Your lack of curiosity shows lack of drive to learn. Light =knowledge and truth so if you exemplify lack of drive towards the spiritual light that is troublesome.

Last edited:
Umm I think you just busted your image of a false prophet called Jesus again.
CHRISTIANITY can never prove to us Jesus, they never have and never will, hence the
Ad Hominem responses to ACTUAL historical data and intellectual discourse.

I personally have been validated for years now and donct have to prove anything to anyone.
Build the Temple and you will know if Jesus shows up or
the Shiloh.
The fact you are too affraid to find out answers that question. The fact you arexangry and sad ibstead of happy answers that question. The fact you are taught this is a bad thing and have wxpected it every year for over 2000 years says everything.

You have it ass backwards professor.

The Messiah will lead people to the sanctuary of God. There is no messiah that will appear to head a religious theocracy centered around a temple where animals are ritually slaughtered in the name of God. Jesus would rather be crucified.

Whoever would show up or aspire to do that would be a false prophet, an imposter with the number of solomons name 666 tattooed right in the middle of his forehead.

You have yet to answer what is Messiah?
So you canct address this topic till you show that you can.
The prior poster has yet to answer why it's necessary to be revealed in scripture, what is the purpose of that. This has been answered by me, yet the person still asks for "that which has been discussed" and ignored obviously. This proved INADVERTANTLY, that Jesus (the thief) keeps you from Moshiach. You can never open your eyes or listen or respect anything and that includes Jesus himself if he actually could return from being ink on papyrus to being here today.
That includes making God a man that would appear in the flesh, would be to bright (smart) for you as a know it all.
You'd find annoying as a smarty pants thus push him away with your so called loving approach to spiritual matters driven by the human ego and pride of man.

You'd find annoying as a smarty pants thus push him away with your so called loving approach to spiritual matters driven by the human ego and pride of man.

The only one around here who is obviously driven by ego and pride is the one who aspires to be the high priest of a ritual slaughterhouse from where he can dispense to the common rabble, as the highest living thing next to God and salvation for all humanity, his finely decorated easter eggs full of crap.

Busted, you killed your king again as the great megalomaniac.
Maybe you forget the verses where Moshiach is the servant not the served.

You still avoided answering what is Moshiach, and did so with your predictable ad hominem response. Case closed!

For those reading this and not noticing:
When "claimed believers" can't even define the word Messiah then they have no right discussing or asking questions on said word anymore then an atheist should discuss God before knowing what the word means or defining the word as well. It's the same thing.
If Johny Knoxville tried to tell you about the priesthood, you'd tell him to stick to things he knows like how hard a man can get kicked in the groin before he cries.
Since your weakness is theology, maybe you should stick to things you are good at,
constantly hitting yourself in the groin.
;-)

Busted, you killed your king again as the great megalomaniac.
Maybe you forget the verses where Moshiach is the servant not the served.

Megalomaniac? Like you? No. I mentioned that Jesus would have preferred suffering and crucifixion than to assume the role above all people that you are drooling over in almost every post. All sources indicate thats exactly what happened and unlike you, for him it was a real temptation and not a egocentric delusion..

You are not trying to be a servant of anyone much less God. You are only trying to satisfy your massive ego by convincing everyone, (with no success) that you are the the highest living being next to God, the one who is supposed to be a high priest of a ritual slaughterhouse, whenever you get around to having it rebuilt, according to you that is..

I suppose the older you get the more desperate you will become when no one comes to watch you kill animals because there is no Temple and no adoring crowds of people with their own plates waiting with wide eyed expectation for you, the suffering servant, (yeah right) to poop easter eggs and horse apples on them from your lofty position in fulfillment of 5000 years of Jewish hopes, prayers, and expectations of a messianic new age.

A Temple in which to butcher animals and host a bring your own plate barbecue is all the world has ever needed, says Commander Stangerthanfiction.

Do you really think that you will ever get anyone with a rational mind to swallow such tripe?

Last edited:
1) still never answer a question
2)still to proud to admit you don't know and why you and your faith doesn't know,
so you displace everything back when you say: "Megalomaniac? Like you?"
REMEMBER I don't have a cult serving me, I give freely to society and serve it anonymously without benefit to me. Therefore while being evil again, trying to kick the cripple, you kicked yourself in the groin again. Thus my analogy of Johnny Knoxville was regarding your consistantly hitting yourself with your own wacks.
Brilliant!
3)you keep repeating the same evil acts and suffer over your hurt pride proving my other posts about suffering the ego & your ideology failing you=Jesus made you wormwood.
4)the new oops quote of the day:
"Do you really think that you will ever get anyone with a rational mind to swallow such tripe?"
I guess you're not rational then if you don't believe in reality.
Must be nice to live in a reality where anything that disagrees with your failed logic or you don't understand or research is irrational. It's irrational to think everything you believe or spout is rational.
It's also a megalomaniac, sort of like when they call the Jesus character the truth or when you claim the wrong christ figure and choose which gospels are true.
You know,
Just like Johny Knoxville, you are pretending to be a slow person, even having trouble jumping the hurdles you SET FOR YOURSELF.

Last edited:
1) still never answer a question
2)still to proud to admit you don't know and why you and your faith doesn't know,
so you displace everything back when you say: "Megalomaniac? Like you?"

Again, I do not consider myself a Christian. I do not adhere to or follow any religion. I conform to the way that Jesus taught to follow the divine commands, the same way that Moses taught to follow, the same way that you have turned aside from in preference of vile and degrading practices exactly as Moses predicted would happen as soon as he was dead.

“Take this Book of the Law and put it beside the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God to be a witness against you. For I know how defiant and stubborn you are; even during my lifetime you have defied the Lord; how much more, then, will you do so when I am dead? ...... For I know that after my death you will take to degrading practices and turn aside from the way that I taught you to follow." deut. 31: 26-29

Messiah means anointed one. Anyone set apart by God for any purpose can be called a messiah, even a nation. The messiah that you are pretending to be is the messiah described in deuteronomy 18:18.. the one closest to God and called Son of God as a relational metaphor above that of messenger of God, an angel, or a servant of God, a prophet. According to scripture there are two anointed ones, two messiahs, who stand in perpetual attendance of God. This could either mean that there are two messiahs or one messiah that will appear twice, symbolized by the two cherubim looking back at each other above the ark of the covenant and again in Daniel as the two "others" calling out to each other across the river of time..Daniel 12:5

The Messiah is supposed to be a human being, a Jew, who speaks for God and conveys the hidden meaning and wisdom of Gods commands, "I will put my words into his mouth and he shall convey all of my commands.". He is not a temple priest, he is not a king, he is not a human sacrifice and he is not supposed to build a Temple.

You said that I killed my "king" and that Jesus was a megalomaniac. You are confused, not to mention deceitful.

"Are you the king of the Jews", he asked. Jesus said, ' Is that your own idea or have others suggested it to you? What! Am I a Jew? said Pilate. Your own nation and your own chief priests have brought you before me. What have you done? Jesus replied, My kingdom does not belong to this world. If it did my followers would be fighting to save me from arrest. My kingly authority comes from elsewhere. You are a king then? said Pilate.

Jesus answered "King is your word. My task is to bear witness to the truth."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back