Mystery of the fishermen's Holy Trinity

1)you are using the name of the 100bc christ but teaching the ad era Theudas. Get your christs straight and use verses as sources sonce you reject many of your own texts how do we know you arenct quoting those rejected texts that talk of the other christs?
2)>>>Messiah means anointed one.
Who are you trying to kid,
You answered this 25 minutes after I posted the answer in Guno's post on the subject Messiah. *slaps forehead*

Funny how you now know what the word means (sort of) yet never notice ot in context of scripture.
Preachers preach Lucifer is in Ezekiel 28 the son of perdition (meaning fall to the pit).

Jesus fell to the pit in the middle of Rome (the seas)for claiming to be a god.
-Acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19.
Ezekiel 28:14-15 Lucifer is called
Anointed (Christ) Cherub (guardian=Nazarene in Hebrew) deemed
Perfect (sinless).
Ezekiel calls this son of perdition an IMAGE OF A MAN one who walked the "garden of eden"=ancient Persia where Mithra- the sickly man on a cross image stems from(serpent offering eternity by partaking in his fruit= teachings)

We are warned of the first messiah, but you fall hook line and sinker for Dagon's son Baal's son the Morning Star-Rev 22:16.

The holy city is the city of Shalem (evening star) not the city of the Baal or the Morning.
Jesus was the nemesis of the God of Israel not the anointed messenger.
Shalem becomes city of Shalom when the Night removes the day. This is in both Judaism and Islamic teachings(Al Isra).

You can change the Baal +Mithra image name all you want, but it's still the first fallen failed one warned would thief imposter from the Night.

Symbolism is used so no matter how you disguise and change your figure or story the truth still remains hidden and intact.

“Take this Book of the Law and put it beside the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God to be a witness against you. For I know how defiant and stubborn you are; even during my lifetime you have defied the Lord; how much more, then, will you do so when I am dead? ...... For I know that after my death you will take to degrading practices and turn aside from the way that I taught you to follow." deut. 31: 26-29

“Take this Book of the Law and put it beside the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God to be a witness against you. For I know how defiant and stubborn you are; even during my lifetime you have defied the Lord; how much more, then, will you do so when I am dead? ...... For I know that after my death you will take to degrading practices and turn aside from the way that I taught you to follow." deut. 31: 26-29

Messiah means anointed one. Anyone set apart by God for any purpose can be called a messiah, even a nation. The messiah that you are pretending to be is the messiah described in deuteronomy 18:18.. the one closest to God and called Son of God as a relational metaphor above that of messenger of God, an angel, or a servant of God, a prophet. According to scripture there are two anointed ones, two messiahs, who stand in perpetual attendance of God. This could either mean that there are two messiahs or one messiah that will appear twice, symbolized by the two cherubim looking back at each other above the ark of the covenant and again in Daniel as the two "others" calling out to each other across the river of time..Daniel 12:5

Symbolism is used so no matter how you disguise and change your figure or story the truth still remains hidden and intact.

You said that I killed my "king" and that Jesus was a megalomaniac. You are confused, not to mention deceitful.

"Are you the king of the Jews", he asked. Jesus said, ' Is that your own idea or have others suggested it to you? What! Am I a Jew? said Pilate. Your own nation and your own chief priests have brought you before me. What have you done? Jesus replied, My kingdom does not belong to this world. If it did my followers would be fighting to save me from arrest. My kingly authority comes from elsewhere. You are a king then? said Pilate.

Jesus answered "King is your word. My task is to bear witness to the truth."

2)>>>Messiah means anointed one.
Who are you trying to kid,
You answered this 25 minutes after I posted the answer in Guno's post on the subject Messiah. *slaps forehead*

What a moron.

I was writing in this thread I was not reading some other thread. I have known the meaning of Messiah for decades. Trying to take credit for that too?

Loser.

You just projected and displaced your defiant and stubborn behavior in a post that is irrelevant to this conversation unless ypu mean similar verse:

Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

But hey you donct have any complaints or excuses. If ypu knew what Messiah meant then why did you never answer the question?
You only answered the question partial in generic form. You never got deeper nor answered why you chose Lucifer?
Why Lucifer couldn't tell you any of the answers and why you needed to flood the topic to hide your mistakes.
Mistaken christs, and hiding the fact your christ is the warned fallen one.
Check mate, care to throw the chess board to the ground again little baby?

But hey you donct have any complaints or excuses. If ypu knew what Messiah meant then why did you never answer the question?

I never answered your question knowing that you were just deflecting the topic and never answering my questions.

By the time I was thirteen I knew the Christian concept of messiah and the many broad Jewish definitions of what the or a messiah is supposed to be.

Still the fact remains that you are not a messiah by any definition much less the one who is expected by Christians Jews and Muslims to appear at the end of time to usher in the new age.

You want lead people backwards by thousands of years to slaughter animals in a Temple which exposes you as just another run of the mill egocentric religiously addled false messiah.

Temple hater, Head Priest hater, Disabled people hater, MIKra hater, Popcorn hater...
just tell us the things you actually love and make it easier. :)

P.S. you had it wrong the definition is anointed not anointed one.
"The Messiah" would mean the anointed one. Hence the need for deeper description you left out including not describing what anointed means.
The church was always vague, thus so are you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back