So what do Jews think of Goyim (non-Jews) and why do they think that?

GiveMeATicketToWork

Feb 3, 2016
This is not a thread for trolling but for intelligent conversation.

Please do not troll on this thread as I am not trolling but seeking intelligent answers to my query.

Thank you,
GMATTW

Please do not troll on this thread as I am not trolling but seeking intelligent answers to my query.

Thank you,
GMATTW

Depends on the non-jew person doesnt it? For example, I dont think the same of all white people.

But them being a religion, does their religion teach anything about Goyim in general?

Thank you,
GMATTW
What do left handed people think about right handed people and why do they think that? Figure that one out and you've got your answer.

Neither "hand" is a religion based on a nationality. Figure that one out and you've figured out my question haha.

Thank you,
GMATTW

Depends on the non-jew person doesnt it? For example, I dont think the same of all white people.

But them being a religion, does their religion teach anything about Goyim in general?
Jews are a religion? Who knew?

There is no possible intelligent reply to make to your question. Jews in Israel? In Somalia? In Brooklyn? I live in Brooklyn and I wouldn't claim to know what all Jews here think anymore than I know what all Hispanics think or Asians.

Thank you,
GMATTW
What do left handed people think about right handed people and why do they think that? Figure that one out and you've got your answer.

Neither "hand" is a religion based on a nationality. Figure that one out and you've figured out my question haha.
News flash for ya. Jews are not a religion either. They are people - like you and me. Some of them are left handed. Some are not. You get the picture.....

Thank you,
GMATTW

Jews are a religion? Who knew?

Haha...so is America still doomed for rebelling against God, as you said before?

There is no possible intelligent reply to make to your question. Jews in Israel? In Somalia? In Brooklyn? I live in Brooklyn and I wouldn't claim to know what all Jews here think anymore than I know what all Hispanics think or Asians.

The difference is that they are a religion based on a nationality. Hispanics, Asians, etc. are not.

The difference is that they are a religion based on a nationality. Hispanics, Asians, etc. are not.
The similarity is that they are MILLIONS of people. Anyone who asks what MILLIONS of people think is not asking a serious question. Try again.

Thank you,
GMATTW

Being a Jew is more than a religion. Did you know that Jews have their own genes? Did you know that all Jews dont believe everything their religion teaches?

The similarity is that they are MILLIONS of people. Anyone who asks what MILLIONS of people think is not asking a serious question. Try again.

I meant what do they religiously believe, or how do they feel (what does their religion teach) about Goyim?

No its not based on nationality. There are Jews all over the globe. Did you know there is a tribe of Jews living in Africa?

Thank you,
GMATTW

Being a Jew is more than a religion. Did you know that Jews have their own genes? Did you know that all Jews dont believe everything their religion teaches?

I've heard that that is argued over, so to perfect my question I'll re-word, What do Jews religiously believe about the Goyim?

No its not based on nationality. There are Jews all over the globe. Did you know there is a tribe of Jews living in Africa?

The roots of the religion are a nation called the Kingdom of Judah...get it "Jew," "JUdah."

Forum List

Back