Mystery of the fishermen's Holy Trinity

Keeping it a mystery, because God forbid if you found out.
The original trinity found in older texts show it was Father- mother -son. ...

That's what lots of Muslims today think because Mohammed said so - never so was said from Christians. Extremistic Muslims use the concept "trinity" since centuries as an excuse to murder Christians. But as far as I understand the Islam it could also be Mohamed once said just simple: Who believes in the trinity god father, mother Mary and Jesus is not a Christian, because the real trinity is God the Father, Jesus the Christ and the Holy Spirit. And if you should think the concept of the triunity of god is not compatible with monotheism then you are totally wrong. Take the space as an example for to understand what a triune structure is: You can move forward-backward, left-right and up-down in the space but wherever you move is always only space. So the space itselve is a good example for a triune structure. We move in the dimensions of god - simplified: the almighty creator of energy, space and time - the human face of god and his love and life - and in the spiritual body and truth of god - and wherever someone moves in the dimensions of god, god never leaves this one alone nor god ever ends. God even exists where only nothing seems to be.

Last edited:
Funny it was my ancestor the maharal of Paque who supposedly created him so you are not ronically far off that is why my name is Shimon Favel the Favel coming from that area....lol... Too funny...

Funny it was my ancestor the maharal of Paque who supposedly created him so you are not ronically far off that is why my name is Shimon Favel the Favel coming from that area....lol... Too funny...

Pleased to meet you!

One of my ancestors was arrested during the spanish inquisition for urinating on a church wall.

Was he Irish I understand it is a local custom to do that on the blarney stone at night and make fun of the tourists who show up during the day and kiss it......

Who I find Foolish are the Christians who will egg on your poor behavior simply because you are Christian, not knowing you are closer and more similar to me in understanding then you are them.

No... not at all...

According to scripture the dead in Christ will be the first to rise . You will see it with your own eyes while whittling away the hours in the comfort of your tomb. you won't notice though... you're way too busy grooming yourself for the priesthood dreaming of an imaginary position above everyone else in a theocratic paradise that will never be.

1)you already picked and chose which portions of the NT you personally wanted and blasted the other books you rejected even though we found your choices to be tainted and false as well. At least not fitting the character you call christ.
Which brings us to
2)you guys are 'the(figurative) Dead in Christ.' Jesus was the messenger of death (as his kingdom) Who do you say is the messenger of life? Ask any Rabbi or JUDAIC theology teacher for the answer or search it online. Then who will raise you from death(power of the Devil) worship to life (power of God) worship?
And that busts your out of context God is not life argument from a few posts back.
3)Isaiah 66:19 says you the Gentile will finally see the figurative face of God during that procession to the Temple you wish not see. Meaning you never knew of him, & you are in opposition.
4) You are years late regarding my work and temple issues, everything has been done already, we have every item even ancient anointing oil, the temple orgs were gathered through my involvement already, and political moves were even made by former prime Ministers over it.
Get your tooth brush ready, you will be joined on scrub duty with a guy who goes by the name Gaodul who also tried to reinvent Jesus with a more YHWH flavored name.
Of course if you truly believed what you claim you believe (which I proved you don't) then you would want the Temple, but we all know why you oppose it.
You know your time is limited before your gig is up. At least set up a live broadcast lie detector test or something to show faith and wanting to know.
Damn you are so easy to expose as phoney in faith, you don't even ask people why.
Your logic is like meeting Bill Gates online swearing and ranting that he's not Bill Gates without knowledge or proof nor questioning. According to this logic nobody can be Bill Gates including Bill himself. Thus your Bill Gates (who isn't even called Bill Gates and never founded Microsoft) can't be Bill Gates.
It's called common sense reasoning, something you have yet to exemplify here.

Ha Shev is a loony. OK. We have the pretenders among the Christians as well. Modern day Jewish messiahs, however, is a new one to me. Welcome, Ha Shev.

Was he Irish I understand it is a local custom to do that on the blarney stone at night and make fun of the tourists who show up during the day and kiss it......

LOL... Perhaps a little. Many others were accused and killed for being one of those despicable secret Jews...

Jake, do you even know the question you asked me. Too funny. You guys don't even know the meaning of the word Messiah to be asking that question, plus you disqualified your own Christ by your logic. *L*

Let me ask you a simple question besides the meaning of the word you used.
Do you also believe Jews should not inspire to be top Rabbis and liberators for their people? Very simple question, try not to avoid it with more ad hominem rants.

Jake just called 'his equivalent' Pope
"is a loony" and all you can reply is that?
You just proved my point how Christian bond in reveling in evil behavior when it's protecting their egos.
Remember you both now admit Jesus can't be Messiah just to attack Judaism's ideology that all Jews inspire to be liberators for their people. CHECK MATE!
You killed your own king while reveling in bashing handicapped people.
Brilliant! :)

Hobelim, he called the act of being head priest being looney, try to keep up unless you also admit you don't know what the word and title means?
Still kicking cripples, I rest my case.

Repeat portion of a post an analogy for those with bad reasoning skills not able to deduce what they are INADVERTANTLY saying in relations to how they believe in Jesus.

Your logic is like meeting Bill Gates online swearing and ranting that he's not Bill Gates without knowledge or proof nor questioning. According to this logic nobody can be
Bill Gates including Bill himself.
Thus your Bill Gates (who isn't even called Bill Gates and never founded Microsoft) can't be Bill Gates.
It's called common sense reasoning, something you have yet to exemplify here.

Bring Jesus here to defend himself.
What do you mean you can't?
Well then now we know who the real delusional person is.
:) Reality trumps delusional mythology all the time.

Hobelim, he called the act of being head priest being looney, try to keep up unless you also admit you don't know what the word and title means?

No, he called you a looney.

Still kicking cripples, I rest my case.

If you were blind you would not be guilty of sin but because you say, "We see" your guilt remains.

So you are saying your ignorance of the title meaning and his use of the word he hasn't a clue to the meaning means I'm the looney all because you don't get anything?
Must be nice to be able to call everything and everyone names when you can't defend your own beliefs.
You just admited Christians think all Jews are looney for inSpiring to be and being taught to strive to be Shalem. That's a compliment from someone who admited Christians are delusional, sonce double negative =a positive.

It must be driving you crazy constantly
losing your ad hominem arguments to a loony bin.
:)

I keep beating him with the same chess move. It's hillarious.
Kobelim,
you don't believe a Jew should attain Shalem, nor be liberator for their people nor believe any could.
You do not believe in a third temple, thus no head of host head priest.
Therefore your Y'Shu (Jesus) can't be Moshiach.
If Jesus is not Moshiach then he is the imposter, the great deception, aka the Lucifer figure. In which case you are saying I am right and that I am
The Michael, the Redeemer (HaSheva).
Checkmate! AGAIN,
using the same exact move (reasoning) you trapped your king in last time.
You are not very good at this game are you?
Maybe your school yard tactics are better suited through playing bottle caps or JACKS?

Forum List

Back