Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

Almost 150,000 Rohingya children in urgent need of supplementary food to stave off or treat malnutrition | Save the Children International

Save the Children is warning of a malnutrition crisis in the Bangladeshi district of Cox’s Bazar, where more than half a million Rohingya have arrived in the past six weeks after fleeing horrific violence and bloodshed over the border in Myanmar.

An estimated 281,000 newly arrived Rohingya are in need of urgent nutrition support to prevent or treat malnutrition, according to new data from the Inter-Sector Coordination Group, including 145,000 children under the age of five and more than 50,000 pregnant and breastfeeding women.

At least 14,000 newly arrived Rohingya children under five are already believed to be suffering from severe acute malnutrition.

“We’re seeing an alarming number of children arriving in Bangladesh desperately hungry and malnourished after fleeing their homes in Myanmar’s northern Rakhine State. Then they are exposed to grim living conditions in camps where they don’t have good hygiene, where there is dirty, contaminated water everywhere and where they have no choice but to rely on food rations to survive,” said the Director of Save the Children’s Emergency Health Unit, Dr Unni Krishnan.

“Not only does this exacerbate their nutritional status, but it puts them at a far greater risk of contracting a water-borne disease like cholera, which, for children like this could easily be fatal. We know that in these conditions, the risk of a major outbreak of disease is very real.

In over 20 years as a humanitarian worker I’ve never seen a situation like this, where people are so desperate for basic assistance and conditions so dire. I’m extremely concerned about the health of the youngest Rohingya children, who are facing a frightening reality that no child should have to endure.

'Myanmar’s military continues to get away with crimes against humanity'

Matthew Wells, Amnesty’s Senior Crisis Advisor and part of a team who have just returned from a research trip to Cox’s Bazar in Bangladesh, said:

“Shielded by official denials and lies, and a concerted effort to deny access to independent investigators, Myanmar’s military continues to get away with crimes against humanity.

“Myanmar’s security forces are building on entrenched patterns of abuse to silently squeeze out of the country as many of the remaining Rohingya as possible. Without more effective international action, this ethnic cleansing campaign will continue its disastrous march.”

...The new arrivals told Amnesty that the military’s persistent persecution finally broke their resolve, forcing them to join the exodus to Bangladesh. Almost all of them blamed the Myanmar authorities’ forced starvation of remaining Rohingya communities for creating acute food insecurity, and eventually driving them to flee.

Many new Rohingya arrivals said the breaking point came when the military then denied access to their rice fields at harvest time, in November and December. Myanmar security forces have also participated in, or facilitated, the theft of Rohingya livestock and have torched several local markets and denied access to others. All of this has devastated Rohingya livelihoods and caused food shortages.

The Myanmar authorities have further worsened the food insecurity by severely restricting humanitarian assistance to Rakhine.

Dildar Begum, 30, arrived in Bangladesh in early January after leaving Ka Kyet Bet Kan Pyin village, near Buthidaung town. She told Amnesty that her family was put in a dire financial situation when the authorities came to their house and extorted a large amount money, threatening to arrest her husband if they did not pay. The military then stopped them and other Rohingya villagers from harvesting their rice fields.

She said: “We weren’t able to get food, that’s why we fled.”

Abductions of girls and women

Amnesty also documented three recent incidents of the Myanmar military abducting girls or young women.

In early January, soldiers forced their way into a house in Hpoe Khaung Chaung village, Buthidaung Township. As the soldiers searched the house, Hasina, 25, said they demanded at gunpoint that her uncle hand over her 15-year-old cousin, Samida. The family has not seen the girl again. The same is true of the other abducted girls and young women, making them victims of enforced disappearance.

Rohingya families from villages where the military recently abducted women and girls said they fled in fear that the abductions would continue. Given the pervasive sexual violence that has marked this and previous military campaigns against the Rohingya in Rakhine, the abduction of women and young girls raises serious concerns of a campaign of rape and sexual slavery.

It still hard to understand how Buddhists have perfected Islamic warfare this quickly.

'Myanmar’s military continues to get away with crimes against humanity'

Matthew Wells, Amnesty’s Senior Crisis Advisor and part of a team who have just returned from a research trip to Cox’s Bazar in Bangladesh, said:

“Shielded by official denials and lies, and a concerted effort to deny access to independent investigators, Myanmar’s military continues to get away with crimes against humanity.

“Myanmar’s security forces are building on entrenched patterns of abuse to silently squeeze out of the country as many of the remaining Rohingya as possible. Without more effective international action, this ethnic cleansing campaign will continue its disastrous march.”

...The new arrivals told Amnesty that the military’s persistent persecution finally broke their resolve, forcing them to join the exodus to Bangladesh. Almost all of them blamed the Myanmar authorities’ forced starvation of remaining Rohingya communities for creating acute food insecurity, and eventually driving them to flee.

Many new Rohingya arrivals said the breaking point came when the military then denied access to their rice fields at harvest time, in November and December. Myanmar security forces have also participated in, or facilitated, the theft of Rohingya livestock and have torched several local markets and denied access to others. All of this has devastated Rohingya livelihoods and caused food shortages.

The Myanmar authorities have further worsened the food insecurity by severely restricting humanitarian assistance to Rakhine.

Dildar Begum, 30, arrived in Bangladesh in early January after leaving Ka Kyet Bet Kan Pyin village, near Buthidaung town. She told Amnesty that her family was put in a dire financial situation when the authorities came to their house and extorted a large amount money, threatening to arrest her husband if they did not pay. The military then stopped them and other Rohingya villagers from harvesting their rice fields.

She said: “We weren’t able to get food, that’s why we fled.”

Abductions of girls and women

Amnesty also documented three recent incidents of the Myanmar military abducting girls or young women.

In early January, soldiers forced their way into a house in Hpoe Khaung Chaung village, Buthidaung Township. As the soldiers searched the house, Hasina, 25, said they demanded at gunpoint that her uncle hand over her 15-year-old cousin, Samida. The family has not seen the girl again. The same is true of the other abducted girls and young women, making them victims of enforced disappearance.

Rohingya families from villages where the military recently abducted women and girls said they fled in fear that the abductions would continue. Given the pervasive sexual violence that has marked this and previous military campaigns against the Rohingya in Rakhine, the abduction of women and young girls raises serious concerns of a campaign of rape and sexual slavery.
I'm sure the UN is drafting a sternly worded letter to the Myanmar authorities.

Doctors Without Borders - an incredible group, that works in many dangerous areas.

Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh: Voices from the Violence
"On the afternoon of August 30 the military came to our village. The Mogh Ukhatta [Rakhine village chairman] told us not to flee; that the military were only coming to check for Al Yaqin [the previous name of the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army, known as ARSA]. 'They won’t harm you if you all gather in one place and cooperate with the authorities,' he said. We believed him and all went beside the canal—women, men, children, and the elderly. The military came in the hundreds. First they selected men from the crowd and told them to lie by the canal, face down to the ground. Their bodies were in the water. Then the military stabbed them in the back many times. I saw with my own eyes how they killed my husband. He was a farmer, nothing more. They burned all the bodies together.

Seeing this killing, some youths in the crowd tried to run. They only managed to get up to the village graveyard. They were shot from behind. My son and nephew, both 12 years old, were there. They are dead too. My father was also shot dead.

The military then took groups of women to the houses and stabbed them and beat them. Some died. One soldier stabbed me in my throat and chin. One hit me on my hand. Somehow I managed to get out of the house and went into the bush. Then the military torched the house. At night, the military left and I went inside the forest. There I found four women from my village; they were also injured and bleeding. Together, after three days of walking, we got into a boat to Bangladesh. I can’t remember the date clearly, everything seems so blurry to me. I lost my six children; three girls, three boys. The youngest was three months old. When I was fleeing, I took a baby the size of my own baby. I thought it was mine. After a while I realized that it wasn’t my baby, it was another dead baby. Its tummy had been slashed open.

Two weeks earlier, the military along with the Rakhine Village chairman had been searching for members of ARSA. But there were none. The previous day, they all left the country and came to Bangladesh; they had moved their family in advance. We thought that we wouldn’t face any problems. My suffering is because of Al Yaqin. They are not able to bring any good for us. I lost my husband and six children, there is nothing left of me. I am not alive, though it seems like I am."

Female patient from Maungdaw, treated by MSF for violence-related injuries.

MSF clinics and hospitals in Bangladesh's Cox’s Bazar district have recorded a sharp increase in the number of people seeking medical attention. Between August 25 and October 7, MSF teams treated over 30,000 patients. With very limited access to medical care in Myanmar, and after a long, perilous journey on foot to Bangladesh, many of the new arrivals have serious medical needs, including severely infected wounds, acute watery diarrhea, pneumonia, malnutrition, suspected measles, or advanced obstetric complications.

"People were arriving in a horrific state. Some people said they had been trapped in houses that were set on fire. We treated unaccompanied children who had lost their families. One tiny neonatal baby was brought in by a woman who had found it in the grass at the border. She’s now caring for the child in addition to her own children. We treated a young girl with a head wound; an hour later her mother was admitted with severe burns. They said they were the only survivors from their family."

MSF doctor Konstantin Hanke

"I’ve heard the most horrific stories from women who have lost their husbands just trying to get here. They spend days walking with their young children along crowded roads with cars coming in either direction. Some children have been struck and killed by cars. And in an instant, that secure future they were trying to build for their family vanishes. That’s a tragedy at an individual level. Multiply stories like that by 500,000 and you start to understand how harrowing this situation is."

—MSF emergency medical coordinator Kate White

"On August 21 about 30 soldiers came and burned our house to the ground, as well as nine other houses. My son was inside the house sleeping. I was out looking for two of my cows and my goats that had been missing since the day before. It was morning. When I went back I saw fires in the other houses and then realized the rooftop of my house was on fire too. I heard my son screaming inside and I rescued him with a blanket. He was almost on fire by the time I dragged him out. Two other children burned inside their houses."

Mother of a 25-year-old patient being treated for burns

Doctors Without Borders - an incredible group, that works in many dangerous areas.

"On the afternoon of August 30 the military came to our village. The Mogh Ukhatta [Rakhine village chairman] told us not to flee; that the military were only coming to check for Al Yaqin [the previous name of the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army, known as ARSA]. 'They won’t harm you if you all gather in one place and cooperate with the authorities,' he said. We believed him and all went beside the canal—women, men, children, and the elderly. The military came in the hundreds. First they selected men from the crowd and told them to lie by the canal, face down to the ground. Their bodies were in the water. Then the military stabbed them in the back many times. I saw with my own eyes how they killed my husband. He was a farmer, nothing more. They burned all the bodies together.

Seeing this killing, some youths in the crowd tried to run. They only managed to get up to the village graveyard. They were shot from behind. My son and nephew, both 12 years old, were there. They are dead too. My father was also shot dead.

The military then took groups of women to the houses and stabbed them and beat them. Some died. One soldier stabbed me in my throat and chin. One hit me on my hand. Somehow I managed to get out of the house and went into the bush. Then the military torched the house. At night, the military left and I went inside the forest. There I found four women from my village; they were also injured and bleeding. Together, after three days of walking, we got into a boat to Bangladesh. I can’t remember the date clearly, everything seems so blurry to me. I lost my six children; three girls, three boys. The youngest was three months old. When I was fleeing, I took a baby the size of my own baby. I thought it was mine. After a while I realized that it wasn’t my baby, it was another dead baby. Its tummy had been slashed open.

Two weeks earlier, the military along with the Rakhine Village chairman had been searching for members of ARSA. But there were none. The previous day, they all left the country and came to Bangladesh; they had moved their family in advance. We thought that we wouldn’t face any problems. My suffering is because of Al Yaqin. They are not able to bring any good for us. I lost my husband and six children, there is nothing left of me. I am not alive, though it seems like I am."

MSF clinics and hospitals in Bangladesh's Cox’s Bazar district have recorded a sharp increase in the number of people seeking medical attention. Between August 25 and October 7, MSF teams treated over 30,000 patients. With very limited access to medical care in Myanmar, and after a long, perilous journey on foot to Bangladesh, many of the new arrivals have serious medical needs, including severely infected wounds, acute watery diarrhea, pneumonia, malnutrition, suspected measles, or advanced obstetric complications.

"People were arriving in a horrific state. Some people said they had been trapped in houses that were set on fire. We treated unaccompanied children who had lost their families. One tiny neonatal baby was brought in by a woman who had found it in the grass at the border. She’s now caring for the child in addition to her own children. We treated a young girl with a head wound; an hour later her mother was admitted with severe burns. They said they were the only survivors from their family."

"I’ve heard the most horrific stories from women who have lost their husbands just trying to get here. They spend days walking with their young children along crowded roads with cars coming in either direction. Some children have been struck and killed by cars. And in an instant, that secure future they were trying to build for their family vanishes. That’s a tragedy at an individual level. Multiply stories like that by 500,000 and you start to understand how harrowing this situation is."

"On August 21 about 30 soldiers came and burned our house to the ground, as well as nine other houses. My son was inside the house sleeping. I was out looking for two of my cows and my goats that had been missing since the day before. It was morning. When I went back I saw fires in the other houses and then realized the rooftop of my house was on fire too. I heard my son screaming inside and I rescued him with a blanket. He was almost on fire by the time I dragged him out. Two other children burned inside their houses."

It's Time to Treat Doctors Without Borders as a Terrorist Organization
UK Guardian Fabricates Doctors Without Borders Hospital Bombing

Did CNN do those interviews?

" Best Offer Is Reality "

* Not Guilty Of Commission By Omission *

You support genocide.
Nothing you say can possibly matter any more.
It is doubtful , or at least questionable , that any you are accusing of supporting genocide actually believe it is an acceptable circumstance .

With that , how is one to content with the aggressive , militant , hostile , domineering , elements of fictional ishmaelism ?

The basics of self defense against fictional ishmaelism indicate that concessions only serve to facilitate its resilience , to grant it a refuge for expanse , which inevitably jeapordizes ones own security and self determination moving forward .

The meaning of an after life , a chance for an eternal life , is literally passing on ones genetic identity through ones off spring in , perpetuity , where failure to do so implies the metaphors of final judgment , or eternal damnation ; that is all anyone gets .

The only way to help is to stop lying to them and for them to stop pretending that the genetic religion of qurayshism applies to them .

FrontpageMag? :lmao: Try a more credible source next time.

Your second one - I don't understand the issue. It has nothing to do with the Rohinga and it sounds, upon scanning, that it's accusing the Guardian newspapter of fabricating something, not Doctors without Borders.

Let's stick to the Rohinga shall we?

DWB became highly politicised a long time ago and have been lying and covering for Islam since. Like most leftards, the end justifies the means and most of the NGO’s are the same.

Coyote----your essay trivializes genocide. When evaluating existing laws in
Germany in 1935-----there is no doubt that one COULD talk about the traffic
rules-----EH!!! neither here nor there. -- and leave out the specifics of the Nuremburg
laws that LEGALIZED GENOCIDE-----when evaluating SHARIAH law---you tsk
tsk at the nod toward wife abuseCONVENIENTLY leave out the laws governing
NON-MUSLIMS----the LAWS OF LEGAL GENOCIDE. For the record---the
Armenian Genocide was not a crime according to DIVINE ETERNAL SHARIAH
LAW

Genocide is wrong Rosie. Always. You don't just turn your head away because you hate the religion/ethnicity/race/whatever of the targeted people.

It is wrong.
Then your against Evolution?

rules-----EH!!! neither here nor there. -- and leave out the specifics of the Nuremburg
LAW

Genocide is wrong Rosie. Always. You don't just turn your head away because you hate the religion/ethnicity/race/whatever of the targeted people.

that's right-----in cases of GENOCIDE it is always wrong to ignore it as did you
and your so many times in history. I see no efforts of GENOCIDE against
the illegal aliens----to wit the Bengali muslims in Myanmar. There is no question
that the Buddhists have been and are being victimized by muslims thruout south
east Asia and have been subjected to genocide-----muslim populations in
Buddhist countries function as fifth column forces for JIHAD. It is not "wrong"
to say so------because it is true. I do not believe the stories of PROGRAMS OF
RAPE AND MURDER AND STARVATION-----such programs cannot be hidden

It is wrong.
Then your against Evolution?
LAW

It is wrong.

Looks like Coyote will not be back on this thread.
Maybe now we will actually be allowed to discuss the topic of the OP!
Well I’ve just re read the article linked to in the OP, but it seems to be a case of a few ‘rohingya’/illegal immigrants saying his cow was stolen, another was prevented from going to his rice field etc. This isn’t really evidence of systematic starvation of the ‘rohingya’, and I haven’t been able to find any, although I haven’t looked very recently.

some real facts of life-----as far as I could ascertain with my googling finger----
the Rohingya are ethnic Bengalis------Bangladesh---the Islamic part of
BENGAL has been a hellhole of Islamic poverty forever-----even the farming
DONE there was owned by the dominating WEST PAKISTANIs-----ie ----they were
like Old Ireland was centuries ago to England-----virtually starved out serfs. They are ECONOMIC refugees in Myanmar-----and now MUJAHADS seeking to impose islam with the HELP of Pakistan and a few other shariah shit holes.
Historically -----this kind of spread of the Islamic epidemic----HAS BEEN
SUCCESSFUL-----it over came AFGHANISTAN, MALAYSIA AND INDONESIA----------the Buddhists are not happy

It is not clear to me why Coyote finds the extreme impoverished state of
former East Pakistan---now known as BANGLA DESH----"funny" Way back in 1971 when East Pakistan rebelled against the dominant West Pakistan---now
PAKISTAN, a resentful west Pakistani told me about the farm his family lost.
The people of East Pakistan were DAMNED MIFFED by the exploitation by
West Pakistan------the civil war was a bloody mess and East Pakistan (bengla-
desh) has never really recovered. They seem to continue to hate the West
Pakistanis. and the country remains severely impoverished TO THE POINT
OF STARVATION ------(funny coyote?) Buddhist Myanmar looked better to
them-----sheeeeesh----no doubt they are desperate people (funny coyote?)
when East Bengal

I believe for the term genocide to be accurately applied (as opposed to flung about like confetti in order to get attention, funding etc) intent and an actual plan for it have to be proven. Clearly this is not the case in relation to the ‘rohingya’/ illlegal Bangladeshi immigrants:

Myanmar's moves against Rohingya a get-out campaign, not genocide

..The politics that lies behind these measures against Rakhine's Rohingya appear geared more towards "expulsion" and "exclusion" than "extermination" and "extinction".

It is a "get out" campaign rather than "genocide"
. If the Tatmadaw's "clearance operations" after Aug 25 had been aimed at genocide and ethnic cleansing, the persecuted Muslims would have been kept inside for the kill rather than kicked out of the country and kept out...

http://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/myanmars-moves-against-rohingya-a-get-out-campaign-not-genocide

Consensus of some on this thread: genocide is acceptable if the target is Muslim. Your excuses and words speak for themselves over and over.

Decapitating children, throwing infants into fires, gang rape, shooting people in the back and burning alive in houses is just part of a “get out” campaign.

I have never heard of anything so crazy. In the Rwandan genocide, in the Bosnian genocide they could leave. In fact in most they were allowed to leave but there was usually no place to go. Does fleeing extermination somehow make it not genocidal. Even the Jews could leave in the beginning but people turned them away.

I don’t know what world you inhabit but it is one I want no part of.

Good day :)

Last edited:
Consensus of some on this thread: genocide is acceptable if the target is Muslim. Your excuses and words speak for themselves over and over.

Decapitating children, throwing infants into fires, gang rape, shooting people in the back and burning alive in houses is just part of a “get out” campaign.

I have never heard of anything so crazy. In the Rwandan genocide, in the Bosnian genocide they could leave. In fact in most they were allowed to leave but there was usually no place to go. Does fleeing extermination somehow make it not genocidal. Even the Jews could leave in the beginning but people turned them away.

The Rohingya left in droves. I personally saw quite a few while on vacation in the Southern Thailand. Bravo performance by the Thai government BTW. They gave them food, gas for their boats and told them to go to Malaysia. A Muslim nation, where they could live in peace and harmony with other Muslims.

Witnesses Provide New Details of Killings of Hindus in Myanmar’s Rakhine

F4A8733E-5678-46AA-BCAC-ED1660795B55.jpeg

Eight Hindu women and their children, who were abducted by Muslim militants and taken to a refugee camp in Bangladesh, have returned to Myanmar, Oct. 5, 2017.
Photo courtesy of Information Committee of Myanmar's State Counselor's Office

Local Hindus and the Myanmar government in late September said that ARSA militants detained nearly 100 people from several Hindu villages in the Kha Maung Seik village tract the same day, killed most of them, and dumped their corpses in mass graves.

The militants also forced some of the young Hindu women to convert to Islam and took them to a Muslim refugee camp in neighboring Bangladesh.

Myanmar security forces found the mass graves on Sept. 24 and 25. Fifty-two Hindus were killed, and 192 others are still missing.

The eight Hindu women who witnessed the killings of residents of Yebaw Kya village returned to Myanmar with a police escort following a Myanmar government demand and the country’s de facto leader Aung San Suu Kyi’s instruction to bring them back, said a statement issued by the State Counselor’s Office.

Myanmar’s official account of the incident could not be independently confirmed, and the government has not allowed outside observers or media close, unfettered access to the conflict zone.

The eight women, who range in age from 15 to 25, told authorities that a group of about 500 Muslims militants led by a foreigner dressed in black and a local named Noru Lauk from Khamaungseik village entered their homes at about 8 a.m. on Aug. 25. They took their belongings, including their jewelry and mobile phones.

According to the women, the militants said, “This is not your village. It is our territory. We are the sole owners of this land. You are all the same as the Myanmar Armed Forces and police members. We will murder Buddhists and all of you who worship the statues made of bricks and stones.”

The militants then divided the villagers into two groups according to gender, tied their hands, and took them to Bawtala village, the women said, according to the government’s statement.

They slashed the throats of the men, sliced up their bodies, and threw them in nearby pits, the women said.

The ARSA attack and subsequent crackdown by the Myanmar military prompted about 30,000 Hindus and other non-Muslims living in northern Rakhine to flee south to Mrauk U, Sittwe, Kyauktaw, and Minbya, while more than 500,000 Rohingya Muslims fled to Bangladesh, the statement said.

Converted to Islam

The Hindu women also said that the lives of eight girls and women were spared because the militants considered them beautiful and decided to convert them to Islam.

In the presence of the eight young women who were spared, ARSA militants killed Hindus from Yebaw Kya village, they said. A group of eight Hindu females and their children from the village were then taken to a cow ranch near Bawtalar village where they were killed.

A three-year-old boy named Phawlar, who was included in the group, saw the militants slash his father’s throat before he was killed, they said. Local Muslims, whose names they recalled, guarded some other Hindu girls and children, while others left to set fire to police camps.

After some of the militants returned, they took the eight Hindu women and young children to a house in Bawtalar village and forced them to eat rice and meat, the latter of which their religion prohibits them from consuming, the women said.

The militants also instructed them about the lifestyle and behavior of Muslim women before taking them to the Bangladesh border on Aug. 27, where they passed through cut barbed wire and spent the night on a hill so they would not be detected by Bangladeshi border guards.

Early on Aug. 28, the group crossed the border into Bangladesh and were taken by car to Kutuparlaung refugee camp where they were housed with Muslims and forced to wear burqas, the women said....

Witnesses Provide New Details of Killings of Hindus in Myanmar’s Rakhine

The Rohingya left in droves. I personally saw quite a few while on vacation in the Southern Thailand. Bravo performance by the Thai government BTW. They gave them food, gas for their boats and told them to go to Malaysia. A Muslim nation, where they could live in peace and harmony with other Muslims.

does not matter----Coyote will STILL BUY INTO the genocide LIBEL. Libel is
nothing new to the muslims-----including the muslims of south east Asia. Muslims
of the middle east even liked the MATZOH made with blood libel. Historically SYRIANS used it when they had an appetite for pogrom on jooos. In the
shariah shit hole in which hubby was born-----the libel often went "a jooo
touched a muslimah. In fact in the famous 1947 Pogrom of aden over which
coyote continues to SALIVATE----the libel was "A joo TOUCHED A CHILD"
That one led to slit baby throats--(excites coyote) Do the Buddhists make
wine? The selling of wine (actually wine was used by dhimmis as BRIBES
not to be murdered) is another convenient excuse for slitting throats.

now----its "HE TOUCHED A KORAN" somewhere London East end. ----
as to cartoons------some of the most obscene cartoons I have ever seen
show up in the muzzie-Nazi propaganda dating all the way back to the
50s-----a LINE DRAWING of the rapist pig of Arabia results in MACHINE
GUN FIRE--------I assure my friends in cyber space ---REAL events are
unnecessary

anyone interested in the situation that Sikhs in the Pakistani part of Punjab face?

Forum List

Back