Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Muslims send out suicide bombers to kill innocent civilians. They throw gays off of roofs. They throw acid in the face of women who do not show their beliefs. They disfigure and abuse their own wives.

And the Left is all torn up because the people of Myanmar don't want them in their country? Where's common sense?

New reports reveal that Myanmar is using food as a weapon against Rohingya

By starving them, the country hopes to push Rohingya Muslims out

Restrictions on food access have been tightened dramatically in recent weeks

One farmer said it would have been better to be shot than to be starved

The government in Myanmar is using food as a quiet weapon against minority Rohingya Muslims in the country’s troubled west, new reports reveal.

Full article @ Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

Muslims send out suicide bombers to kill innocent civilians. They throw gays off of roofs. They throw acid in the face of women who do not show their beliefs. They disfigure and abuse their own wives.

And the Left is all torn up because the people of Myanmar don't want them in their country? Where's common sense?

The government in Myanmar is using food as a quiet weapon against minority Rohingya Muslims in the country’s troubled west, new reports reveal.

Full article @ Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports
Could.care.less.about.either. What makes you think I do?

How long till other countries do the same?

An interesting question for discussion. Do societies have a "RIGHT" to declare this or that religion "legal" and this or that religion "not legal" There are several examples of such societies. Only a few years ago MALDIVES declared islam the ONLY LEGAL RELIGION. Indonesia has a list of LEGAL vs not legal religions.
There are others. Would it be ok for Myanmar to declare islam "not legal"

An interesting question for discussion. Do societies have a "RIGHT" to declare this or that religion "legal" and this or that religion "not legal" There are several examples of such societies. Only a few years ago MALDIVES declared islam the ONLY LEGAL RELIGION. Indonesia has a list of LEGAL vs not legal religions.
There are others. Would it be ok for Myanmar to declare islam "not legal"

Yes.

Of course you are not interested. You might have to talk about Islam.

What's to talk about Satan's Cult. They are killers. Nothing else. Society must rid itself of killers.

Good God. The atrocities committed against the Rohinga are horrific. Mass graves. Shooting fleeing villagers. Rape. Locking people into burning huts. Throwing infants into the fire.

And you think this is great because some Muslims somewhere else do awful things?

There are no words.

How long till other countries do the same?

Another genocide supporter?

What's to talk about Satan's Cult. They are killers. Nothing else. Society must rid itself of killers.

:lol:

I think society needs to remove supporters of genocide.

Don't worry, I'm not as fucked up in the head as you are - I don't think you should be killed.

Just shunned.

Don't worry, I'm not as fucked up in the head as you are - I don't think you should be killed.

Just shunned.
Then we had better start shunning Islam.

Just shunned.

Who's "we", fuckwit?

I'm going to guess you've never actually met a Muslim.

Just shunned.

Who's "we", fuckwit?

I am going to guess you have all the excuses that keep you from the truth and accepting it. Give me your best shot.

Just shunned.

Who's "we", fuckwit?

I am going to guess you have all the excuses that keep you from the truth and accepting it. Give me your best shot.

What would i possibly need an "excuse" for?

I'm not the one cheering for the forced starvation of women and children. What s your excuse?

Just shunned.

Who's "we", fuckwit?

What would i possibly need an "excuse" for?

I'm not the one cheering for the forced starvation of women and children. What s your excuse?
Who said I was cheering? Do you think this would be happening without Islam? And do you think for a minute Muslims do not do this to minorities in their countries?

Why adherents to Islam are allowed to do savage things while others are not?

It’s an ugly situation for sure. But the native culture of Myanmar has a right to self determination. And let’s face it; this has been going on for a few years now. These people have had more than enough time to see the writing on the wall; and GTFO. The fact that they insist on digging in makes this more of a civil war, than a genocide.

It’s an ugly situation for sure. But the native culture of Myanmar has a right to self determination. And let’s face it; this has been going on for a few years now. These people have had more than enough time to see the writing on the wall; and GTFO. The fact that they insist on digging in makes this more of a civil war, than a genocide.

No, it's a genocide - and the Rohingya are "native", too.

Forum List

Back