My wife rearranges the dishwasher after I load it….

I spotted her doing it out of the corner of my eye…it occurred to me that she does this often.

I asked her why, she said I put the dishes in the ‘wrong’ way’, all the time…...I asked her what the proper way was…she told me not to sweat it, it’s a guy thing, its not in our DNA apparently as I have unfailing poor spatial perception when it came to organizing dirty dishes in a box….

I may report her for making what appears to be a hurtful, stereotypical comment impugning my gender….. I feel emasculated.

I feel some inconvenient headaches coming on…..:eusa_whistle:

That means you don;t have to do it anymore!!
:clap2:

You've uncovered one of the greatest kept secrets of the Universe.....

Men purposely screw things up so we don;t get asked to do it again.
:eusa_shhh:

if you would learn to load the damn dishwasher we would not have to do it...

makes my husband crazy when i do it and i do it everything....he puts the glasses on the back of the top rack instead of doing it right and lining them down the right side....i think i am more efficient....he mumbles stuff like 'crazy as shithouse rat' he says it doesnt matter how its loaded....

We women are more "organized"......I have been told I am more organized than anyone they know ~LoL~
Men don't do organization well

Human males organize better than any creature on earth. We just don't give a shit about the damn dishes in the damn dishwasher.

AT-00119.jpg

I think it was in my 7th year of marriage, 6th of being a mother, that I recognized that things didn't all have to be my way-if I wanted some help.

Human males organize better than any creature on earth. We just don't give a shit about the damn dishes in the damn dishwasher.

I am also very sure you are quite happy to eat off of dirty dishes too......

I think it was in my 7th year of marriage, 6th of being a mother, that I recognized that things didn't all have to be my way-if I wanted some help.

Whoa......I didn't know Yoda had a sister. You could rule the planet if you wanted to. Seriously.

I spotted her doing it out of the corner of my eye…it occurred to me that she does this often.

I asked her why, she said I put the dishes in the ‘wrong’ way’, all the time…...I asked her what the proper way was…she told me not to sweat it, it’s a guy thing, its not in our DNA apparently as I have unfailing poor spatial perception when it came to organizing dirty dishes in a box….

I may report her for making what appears to be a hurtful, stereotypical comment impugning my gender….. I feel emasculated.

I feel some inconvenient headaches coming on…..:eusa_whistle:

Same thing happens to me. I get accused of loading them in too precise an order. Whatever that means.

It's a plot. First they control the dishwasher. Next thing you know, they control everything.

The only dishwasher I've ever owned are the hands at the end of my arms.
Trajan, you should really freak out your wife one day and wash the dishes the old fashioned way, in the sink. :lol:

My mom said she was in her 30's before she found out there was literally more than one 'correct' way to load a dishwasher.
no no no, there is ONLY one correct way...for each individual dishwasher with your own dish sizes so to optimize the dish placement to fit the most of your own dishes in it while still allowing the water jets to penetrate and clean....and it takes about ''a day or 2'' to figure it out.....!!! UNLESS as Trajan's wife said, you are a man....you just seem to never figure it out :lol: we've been here 5 years and Matt still hasn't figured it out either! (as example, I have very fat and big coffee cups that only fit nicely in this one spot on the upper left in the dishwasher, and long utensils with no place to go but a place on the upper shelf right because there is no other spot, long baking pans that only fit nicely in the bottom very back facing inward, and big fat bowls that stack nicely on the right of the spoon and fork container upfront, but don't fit on the left as well and get fewer in to it...)

hahahahaha!

This is what not working anymore comes down to, for me, I suppose! :eek:

bottom line....i'd get along with trajan's wife! :D

:lol: Me too! It's about maximizing the space and fitting everything in....

Forum List

Back