My Thoughts On Trump's 91 Indictments

Still doesn't make him guilty no matter if it's 91.
Who said it does, you fucking retard? Do you know how to read?

But the fact remains that you don't even know what the charges your orange douchebag has been indicted on and yet you defend him.

Now, you know why I call you are a retarded cultist.

Who said it does, you fucking retard? Do you know how to read?

But the fact remains that you don't even know what the charges your orange douchebag has been indicted on and yet you defend him.

Now, you know why I call you are a retarded cultist.
As I said quite a few posts ago, YOU!!!!!!

Now it's up to you to play stupid like the two of us haven't been discussing it!!! go for it. LOL

As I said quite a few posts ago, YOU!!!!!!

Now it's up to you to play stupid like the two of us haven't been discussing it!!! go for it. LOL
LOL, indeed. Poor retard trying to justify his cult adoration for his orange fuhrer. It would be funny, if it wasn't so sad. :itsok:

Gaslighting is what demofks still do well

That's true, but it isn't clever gas lighting. They tell Democrats they will be taken care of with other people's money and Democrat voters are so greedy and stupid they actually believe them. Democrat politicians are TERRIBLE liars, but Democrat voters believe it because they want to

CBS, LOL, and you're calling them a "retard," funny stuff. It should be entitled, "A Democrat guide to stealing elections"
Ok, retard. Prove that they lied about the indictments. Go.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Your guy gets himself indicted and I overplayed my hand? You think somehow I am going to be punished? :auiqs.jpg:

Gad, even on this site filled with retards, you do take the cake. Thanks for the laughs, retard.

No worries, I was writing for people smarter than you, not you. The advantage of a message board when you're talking to a mental vacuum like you. You and Right Winger must have some incredible conversations, he's as dumb and clueless as you, it's amazing.

How many times did you repeat the first grade? 3? 4?

What the fuck are you babbling about? Your guy gets himself indicted and I overplayed my hand? You think somehow I am going to be punished? :auiqs.jpg:

Gad, even on this site filled with retards, you do take the cake. Thanks for the laughs, retard.

Who is my guy? Right now I would vote for Kennedy. He was indicted? Link?

Magnus: Duhhhhhhh, darrrrrrrr. If you're not a Democrat, you're MAGA. Duhhhhhh, duhhhhhhhh, duhhhhhh

No worries, I was writing for people smarter than you, not you. The advantage of a message board when you're talking to a mental vacuum like you. You and Right Winger must have some incredible conversations, he's as dumb and clueless as you, it's amazing.

How many times did you repeat the first grade? 3? 4?
Wow, So you deliberately posted that nonsense? And, here I was going to give you some leeway thinking maybe you were drunk.

Thanks for confirming you really are a retard. :itsok:

OK, wait here and hold your breath.

I'd engage you in a bit of intellectual repartee but I'd never do battle with an unarmed man
So, you got nothing? Not to worry. I never expect retards to back up their assertions. So, you didn't disappoint. :itsok:

Who is my guy? Right now I would vote for Kennedy. He was indicted? Link?

Magnus: Duhhhhhhh, darrrrrrrr. If you're not a Democrat, you're MAGA. Duhhhhhh, duhhhhhhhh, duhhhhhh
Nah. I actually think you are a retard. Hope that helps. :itsok:

Forum List

Back