CDZ My tax refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to jail in the early 1980's for drinking and driving a 280 ZX... remember those?

Anyway it was horrible in there, I can not imagine being in prison.

Glad that you moved on Mike and got things straight ..

I hate to post this eaglewings, but i kind of liked jail, every guy just wanted to get out..

I got to talk with guys I would of never had a chance to on the outside, we developed friendships, laughed watched out for each other.

If only there was weed women and beer.......

We had almost as good, I remember a big ass black guy smuggle me in cocaine in a flip watch he tradeded me for some hunney buns

I will never know how that dude got the cocaine in..

But it was funny I had a black cell mate stand outside the cell door watching for guards..while I got high as all hell :)

Good times even when your locked up :)

I got a dewey in the late eighties and they gave me three weekends in jail.
Man it sucked turning yourself in every friday night.

I'd slip 15 to 20 smokes and individual paper matches and the striker into the lining of my jacket and bartered them for desserts.

The last weekend I didnt do it and they searched all of us thoroughly.
Some mal-content or someone who wanted some and didn't get it ratted you out.

I went to jail in the early 1980's for drinking and driving a 280 ZX... remember those?

I hate to post this eaglewings, but i kind of liked jail, every guy just wanted to get out..

I got to talk with guys I would of never had a chance to on the outside, we developed friendships, laughed watched out for each other.

We had almost as good, I remember a big ass black guy smuggle me in cocaine in a flip watch he tradeded me for some hunney buns

But it was funny I had a black cell mate stand outside the cell door watching for guards..while I got high as all hell :)

I'd slip 15 to 20 smokes and individual paper matches and the striker into the lining of my jacket and bartered them for desserts.

Gosh I am so glad that we all straightened ourselves out.. some people will never see the real world for the rest of their lives.

When I got locked up for 30 days in south Carolina it was so funny, we would have to go to the bath room and share smokes blowing it into the vent..guys in my dorm had lighters , smokes planted all over in the lights..and stuff the guards could never catch us.

Picture of the inside of the Envoy...

envoy-1.jpg

I use a local accounting firm here where I live and each year for the past 4 years have gotten back around 1200.00. After so many years of having to pay from being self employed, it was a nice change and little bit "extra" to sock away. Plus when I worked at the prison I would claim max dependents to get as much pay as possible, and we always got little back or had to pay a small amount.

Anyway this year after my wifes w2's came in and the bank statements and house interest and stuff came in I went down to file again. I'll admit I really didn't know what to expect with the new tax thing passed into law now by the Trump administration. This morning I got up and jaw nearly hit the floor!

View attachment 175900

That's right! 2973.00 dollars! Go Trump! Lock them up! Now I know the usual crowd of haters will show up here to make all manner of false claims, but hey, this is real! That said unless someone has a serious question, I won't reply to any posts. And, this money almost pays for the very clean used SUV I bought last week! Take care.
You do know that no refunds will be issued until after the 21st unless you use the child care tax credit and EIC that will refund after the 27th...??
What I know is that I have 2900 dollars in the bank.

What you do with that 2900 bucks is the question..

Go to tahatii you deserve it!
I'll most likely save most of it and send my wife on a plane trip with some of it. I don't really need anything, got all the guns and ammo I need and I don't mind driving older cars.

Why don't you take your wife on a cruise to Alaska..so beautiful.

:auiqs.jpg:

I remember another funny story I wanted to go to church, so I went to church at jail and I started to follow the wrong inmates (all skinny blacks look the same to me) and I ended up in the wrong cell block..

The guard was pissed at me..he said I was trying to escape.

I am like no I am just trying to find my way back to my cell..

It was hilarious..
You were what is called "Out of place" and usually no one will believe it was an accident.

It was an accident, I was only in there for 60 days..why would I try to escape ?

It was either that or the smell of smoke in our holding area.:eusa_think:

I use a local accounting firm here where I live and each year for the past 4 years have gotten back around 1200.00. After so many years of having to pay from being self employed, it was a nice change and little bit "extra" to sock away. Plus when I worked at the prison I would claim max dependents to get as much pay as possible, and we always got little back or had to pay a small amount.

Anyway this year after my wifes w2's came in and the bank statements and house interest and stuff came in I went down to file again. I'll admit I really didn't know what to expect with the new tax thing passed into law now by the Trump administration. This morning I got up and jaw nearly hit the floor!

View attachment 175900

That's right! 2973.00 dollars! Go Trump! Lock them up! Now I know the usual crowd of haters will show up here to make all manner of false claims, but hey, this is real! That said unless someone has a serious question, I won't reply to any posts. And, this money almost pays for the very clean used SUV I bought last week! Take care.
You do know that no refunds will be issued until after the 21st unless you use the child care tax credit and EIC that will refund after the 27th...??

I'll most likely save most of it and send my wife on a plane trip with some of it. I don't really need anything, got all the guns and ammo I need and I don't mind driving older cars.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

View attachment 175900

Did you know that princes cruises go out of San Francisco , so easy . ?
I went out of Seattle , they bused us up to Canada and had to go through customs.. what a pain.

Gosh I am so glad that we all straightened ourselves out.. some people will never see the real world for the rest of their lives.

Getting married was the prime reason I straightened up my act.
I wouldnt be able to stand the guilt of going to prison and leaving the wife with a house note she couldnt afford.

That reminds me when I got released from cook county jail I was walking the quarter mile to the graud house and lit up a smoke..he was pissed off at me and told me to put it outbid he will send me back..

God I loved to fuck with them..

Great times and they loved to fuck with the inmates.

:auiqs.jpg:

I remember another funny story I wanted to go to church, so I went to church at jail and I started to follow the wrong inmates (all skinny blacks look the same to me) and I ended up in the wrong cell block..

The guard was pissed at me..he said I was trying to escape.

I am like no I am just trying to find my way back to my cell..

It was hilarious..
You were what is called "Out of place" and usually no one will believe it was an accident.

It was an accident, I was only in there for 60 days..why would I try to escape ?
Not saying that at all, just stating the fact that most of the guards don't believe the detainee when they are out of place and say it's an accident. IT's just the way it is, most detainees lie, and that sad part of that fact is the the few who don't usually suffer anyway.

I wouldnt be able to stand the guilt of going to prison and leaving the wife with a house note she couldnt afford.

Heck my wife used to complain I got myself thrown in jail for a vacation from her..

Which she was right...

That reminds me when I got released from cook county jail I was walking the quarter mile to the graud house and lit up a smoke..he was pissed off at me and told me to put it outbid he will send me back..

God I loved to fuck with them..

Great times and they loved to fuck with the inmates.
With a few exceptions I was by the book.

View attachment 175900

Dammit, Mike. Stop winning. I'm getting fed up sick and tired of it. ;)

Heck my wife used to complain I got myself thrown in jail for a vacation from her..

Which she was right...

I sure dont miss those baloney sandwiches they handed out while in processing.
I'd collect the ones people tossed on the floor and use em as a pillow...

View attachment 175900

Dammit, Mike. Stop winning. I'm getting fed up sick and tired of it. ;)
Alright, I'll give it all the the illegal that lives down the street from me. He's a nice guy and I'm sure he can use it.

Which she was right...

I sure dont miss those baloney sandwiches they handed out while in processing.
I'd collect the ones people tossed on the floor and use em as a pillow...
Barter tools....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back