MY Solution to the Wall

This stuff could be dropped from airplanes. NO structural engineering. NO graffiti worries. No worries about deterioration. Just keep piling more and more on top. From a distance, we would see beautiful sculpted mountains along the southern border. Rats, mice, snakes, mosquitoes, bugs, wasps, etc. would populate the wall. This is a great solution!

This stuff could be dropped from airplanes. NO structural engineering. NO graffiti worries. No worries about deterioration. Just keep piling more and more on top. From a distance, we would see beautiful sculpted mountains along the southern border. Rats, mice, snakes, mosquitoes, bugs, wasps, etc. would populate the wall. This is a great solution!

I bet you are the life of every party you attend.

Yep, wonderful solution. And welcome to USMB! It CAN be fun on here.

The naysayers will scoff, but try to cross a wall like this, made of splintered wood, rusty nails, broken glass shards, jagged steel pipes, and all sorts of flesh-ripping materials. I'll watch.

Not a bad idea...but we'd still need this for those who are already here illegally.

Wall1.jpg

The naysayers will scoff, but try to cross a wall like this, made of splintered wood, rusty nails, broken glass shards, jagged steel pipes, and all sorts of flesh-ripping materials. I'll watch.

Ah, bring back the good old days. And you think Europe misses those good old days.

I prefer the fun filled days of the Spanish Inquisition.

Do you have any idea how much disease can sickness can happen from doing that?

Do you hate your fellow Americans so much that you want to unleash that on your fellow Americans?

Keep in mind, all the border states have conservatives. I know you don't care about those Americans who don't have your views but do you care about all those conservatives in those states?

Your idea is a very bad one.

Sometimes the best solution is the simplest solution.

Do you hate your fellow Americans so much that you want to unleash that on your fellow Americans?

Keep in mind, all the border states have conservatives. I know you don't care about those Americans who don't have your views but do you care about all those conservatives in those states?

Gee, a loony lib with NO sense of humor. What a surprise! NOT.

so RW's are too f'n stupid to get over a pile of rubble -

mexicans should be RW's.

:auiqs.jpg:

Then you're going to have to tell me how that is funny.

Interesting you didn't indicate it was meant to be funny in your OP and the rest of your replies.

It's just when I point out how stupid your solution is, you claim it's funny or a joke.

You need to learn how to be honest.

Interesting you didn't indicate it was meant to be funny in your OP and the rest of your replies.

It's just when I point out how stupid your solution is, you claim it's funny or a joke.

The intelligent conservative who started the thread meant it to be a JOKE. It's funny because it might work and would cost much less than an actual wall. And the thought of ILLEGAL ALIENS, who shouldn't BE in OUR country, trying to crawl through garbage, used diapers and broken glass IS humorous.

Trumpdrones are easily entertained - honestly.

Trumpdrones are easily entertained - honestly.
It's because we're more intelligent and actually possess a sense of humor. Siete is a good name for you, being that your I.Q. is probably around 77. You're welcome.

None at all. The point of a wall is to prevent them from crossing. It is not about worrying what they will bring with them after they cross the wall.

Can I be selective as to who I unleash this upon, based on their political leanings?

Funny how your answer presumes the illegals will still cross and bring those diseases with them. I am more of a "Let's prevent them from crossing in the first place" kind of guy.

YOU need to learn how to follow a conversation. I don't know with whom you are conversing, but I am the OP, and you aren't conversing with me.

Sometimes the best solution is the simplest solution.

Yep. The solution is anybody caught here illegally faces a minimum prison sentence of five years. That's minimum, and only for the first offense. It would be a felony. Second conviction would be a minimum of 15 years.

Very few would want to come here illegally.
The illegals that are here already would be getting the hell out.
It would solve our Visa problem without trying to create more solutions.
The new law would be more of a deterrent than any wall.
It would stop fake asylum claimers who only use asylum as a mechanism to get in, then disappear into thin air.
It would eliminate the years backup in our court system.
No need to add additional border patrol. The people we have now would be way more than enough.

The problem is not finding a solution, the problem is getting people with large enough balls to institute a solution.

Why pay to keep them here? I say, catch 'em, cut off ONE thumb, and return them to Mexico. Wait to see if they reappear. After the second thumb, start on the fingers. Rinse and repeat.

Forum List

Back