My Pledge

Cold Fusion38

SUPER GENIUS
Do to a recent message from PLYMCO_PILGRIM I have decided to refrain from labeling people and using derogatory statements towards others. PLYM showed a level of TRUE CLASS that I have RARELY seen on ANY message board. Reading his visitor message to me I was embarressed by my behavior on this board and I will do my best to be a more reasoned less belligerent person. IT WILL BE TOUGH because I don't expect that others will change their behavior but I hope this call will be answered by at least SOME and the conduct as a whole on this board will improve.
PLEASE join me in this effort and do YOUR part to encourage GOOD FAITH debate of the ISSUES and avoid character attacks.

Thank you in advance for you good faith efforts,
Kevin

Do to a recent message from PLYMCO_PILGRIM I have decided to refrain from labeling people and using derogatory statements towards others. PLYM showed a level of TRUE CLASS that I have RARELY seen on ANY message board. Reading his visitor message to me I was embarressed by my behavior on this board and I will do my best to be a more reasoned less belligerent person. IT WILL BE TOUGH because I don't expect that others will change their behavior but I hope this call will be answered by at least SOME and the conduct as a whole on this board will improve.
PLEASE join me in this effort and do YOUR part to encourage GOOD FAITH debate of the ISSUES and avoid character attacks.

Kevin

I'm in!

Kevin

Good Luck Fusion

Kevin

I'm in!

Glad to hear it. I hope this will take hold accross the board.

Kevin

Fuck off, Cold Turkey.

I'm kidding. I will try. I will fail. I am not a nice person. :eek:

Kevin

Fuck off, Cold Turkey.

Do your best that is all anyone can do.

Kevin

I will do the same.

For example, I will cease calling Plym a "wingnut" or a "teabagger". Instead, I will refer to him as a "tea-sippin' winged nutbag".

Kevin

I will do the same.

For example, I will cease calling Plym a "wingnut" or a "teabagger". Instead, I will refer to him as a "tea-sippin' winged nutbag".

LOL. Not QUITE what I was going for. You may need to try a BIT harder.

Kevin

I will do the same.

LOL. Not QUITE what I was going for. You may need to try a BIT harder.

I'll also try a bit harder...like writing it in bold:

"tea-sippin' winged nutbag"

It's going to be tough and I am SURE some of the people I most dislike will try to gode me into calling them names but I will not take the bait. I quit drinking cold turkey, I quit smoking cold turkey, and I am sure I can quit calling names cold turkey.

Who you calling a turkey!?!?!? hehehe

Kevin

Fuck off, Cold Turkey.

Do your best that is all anyone can do.

Who are you? My Mom? Idiot!!

Oops. I'll try again. :(

Kevin

It is very tough to do Cold and I fail at being that way myself at times. But I do try and correct my behavior and stay concious of it when I feel the frustration or the annoyance with certain posts. I usually try to make up for it in the forum of a rep with some kind of comment, but sometimes i lose it bad.

in case people are curious as to what motivated this thread here is my message

plymco_pilgrim said:
I've seen a few posts of yours with this sentiment in them http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/101456-boom-scott-brown-pulls-ahead-76.html#post1923378

Dont worry about people trying to define you. Just know who you are, define yourself, and stick to your guns. I'm telling you this from experience as the forum likes to label me a wingnut, teabagging, neocon all the time.

I know its a different definition people are trying to put you in but it is in the same line of behavior as what I have had to deal with.

Question with boldness, hold to the truth, and let no one define you.

Kevin
You're just way too over-emotional, Son. You have your feelings in the driver's seat of the Prius of life, instead of in the passenger seat holding the map where it belongs. Your intellect is locked in the trunk of that Prius, get it out of there and put it behind the wheel.

Myself, Pilgrim and a few others have been trying to tell you this for some time.

Kevin

Best of luck, CF, in this endeavor. It is something I have always tried to do, remain civil and respectful during debate, or arguing, whichever way you view it. I do not always succeed. In fact, I may even owe one of our members an apology of sorts... At least according to my standards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back