My Pledge

I'll give it a try too. It's a tall order for one who believes there's nothing left to talk about.
I'll still reserve the right to use the avatar of obama dressed as an Egyptian pharaoh whether rinata thinks it's racist or not. Read up on Egyptian pharaohs please.

I don't believe that I mentioned an Egyptian pharaoh. It was a witch doctor.

The point is this is a call for ALL of us to bring the negativity and name calling down a notch so we can DEBATE the issues rather than just yell at each other.

You just have to learn which members are capable of this and ignore the drivel from those who are not.

Yeah I know the difference for most of the people here but then again I would have fallen into the latter category a number of times. :(

The point is this is a call for ALL of us to bring the negativity and name calling down a notch so we can DEBATE the issues rather than just yell at each other.

You just have to learn which members are capable of this and ignore the drivel from those who are not.

Yeah I know the difference for most of the people here but then again I would have fallen into the latter category a number of times. :(

us both, lol

Forum List

Back