a Fox opinion piece on how Fanni Willis did in court

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

site:

It's too soon to know if the Fulton RICO case will collapse under the weight of the host of ethical claims brought by the remaining defendants, but one thing is certain: The prosecution will be playing defense for the foreseeable future.

DA Willis is facing tough questions from the Fulton Board of Commissioners about whether she spends her allocated budget as she claimed she would. And let’s not forget the Georgia Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives are both exploring whether she misused tax or grant dollars to pursue a politically motivated prosecution.

Amazing how liberals never seem to think anyone will investigate, much less CH
ARGE them!

comment

She knew all this was in her back yard but proceeded against Trump anyhow... because she saw what so many of us also see: dims rarely are held accountable

I haven't read through this whole thing yet but plan to.

Amazing how liberals never seem to think anyone will investigate, much less CHARGE them!

She knew all this was in her back yard but proceeded against Trump anyhow... because she saw what so many of us also see: dims rarely are held accountable
Nothing she did exonerates Trump. If they have to name a new prosecutor, they name a new prosecutor.

The damage is done. You can't unring that bell.

I get it, the parasites are desperate, (if those fucking voices in my head would JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!) but just like the other 4000 "we got him this time for realz!!" scams, this one goes on the same pile - Epic Fail.

I almost feel sorry for the pathetic shitstains. This was soooo predictable. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

8g04pz.jpg

site:

It's too soon to know if the Fulton RICO case will collapse under the weight of the host of ethical claims brought by the remaining defendants, but one thing is certain: The prosecution will be playing defense for the foreseeable future.

DA Willis is facing tough questions from the Fulton Board of Commissioners about whether she spends her allocated budget as she claimed she would. And let’s not forget the Georgia Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives are both exploring whether she misused tax or grant dollars to pursue a politically motivated prosecution.

Amazing how liberals never seem to think anyone will investigate, much less CH
ARGE them!

comment

Fox opinion < dog shit.

Nowadays I only turn on Fox if I see a youtube referral and Emily Compagno is on the panel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back