My Pledge

I hope more people will come here and pledge to at least TRY to be more civil. I know that is a LOT like the pot asking the kettle not to be black as I know I have been one of the most beligerant posters at times but I have made the pledge so I hope others will as well to make this a better board.
The difference is, when you're "beligerant" people just laugh at you and feel pity. Like they do with any other little ankle-biter, kickme mangy mongrel mutt.

If you bit anyone, they wouldn't know unless someone else told them.

Your opinion. I don't care if I am an ankle biter because I KNOW what I am talking about and a big brute such as yourself often has no inteligent comeback to dispute my points. In other words I would rather have well thought out arguments than a big bark.

Do to a recent message from PLYMCO_PILGRIM I have decided to refrain from labeling people and using derogatory statements towards others. PLYM showed a level of TRUE CLASS that I have RARELY seen on ANY message board. Reading his visitor message to me I was embarressed by my behavior on this board and I will do my best to be a more reasoned less belligerent person. IT WILL BE TOUGH because I don't expect that others will change their behavior but I hope this call will be answered by at least SOME and the conduct as a whole on this board will improve.
PLEASE join me in this effort and do YOUR part to encourage GOOD FAITH debate of the ISSUES and avoid character attacks.

Thank you in advance for you good faith efforts,
Kevin
Fuck off, loser.

Quite a retort.

Do to a recent message from PLYMCO_PILGRIM I have decided to refrain from labeling people and using derogatory statements towards others. PLYM showed a level of TRUE CLASS that I have RARELY seen on ANY message board. Reading his visitor message to me I was embarressed by my behavior on this board and I will do my best to be a more reasoned less belligerent person. IT WILL BE TOUGH because I don't expect that others will change their behavior but I hope this call will be answered by at least SOME and the conduct as a whole on this board will improve.
PLEASE join me in this effort and do YOUR part to encourage GOOD FAITH debate of the ISSUES and avoid character attacks.

Thank you in advance for you good faith efforts,
Kevin

When have you ever been rude? You seem a little high strung once in a while, but rude?

Immie

I've gone off the deep end on occasion.

I hope more people will come here and pledge to at least TRY to be more civil. I know that is a LOT like the pot asking the kettle not to be black as I know I have been one of the most beligerant posters at times but I have made the pledge so I hope others will as well to make this a better board.
The difference is, when you're "beligerant" people just laugh at you and feel pity. Like they do with any other little ankle-biter, kickme mangy mongrel mutt.

Your opinion. I don't care if I am an ankle biter because I KNOW what I am talking about and a big brute such as yourself often has no inteligent comeback to dispute my points. In other words I would rather have well thought out arguments than a big bark.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You NEVER have anything even remotely intelligent to say. You merely regurgitate things you have heard and agree with, without ever a independent thought or even any investigation!

That's another symptom of your sloppiness and carelessness, just like your illiteracy!

You NEVER have anything even remotely intelligent to say. You merely regurgitate things you have heard and agree with, without ever a independent thought or even any investigation!

That's another symptom of your sloppiness and carelessness, just like your illiteracy!

Your opinion, and I don't take it to mean much, so carry on or move on I don't care. You have engaged in NOTHING but personal attacks and have not proven that I can not put together very well put together arguments. The fact that you disagree with my points does NOT make them inacurate.

Your opinion, and I don't take it to mean much, so carry on or move on I don't care. You have engaged in NOTHING but personal attacks and have not proven that I can not put together very well put together arguments. The fact that you disagree with my points does NOT make them inacurate.
I cannot believe you managed to have a misspelled word in a post so inane, with only a few multi-syllable words in it.

Do you not even CARE about the product you put out?

And by the way, my opinions of you are widely shared. Your opinion of me is not.

You're just a whiny little weenie dog, yapping and barking, snarling and ankle-biting, ineffectual as they come. You put exactly the amount of care into your thoughts as you do your posts. Which is zero.

Because you're lazy, sloppy, and intellectually bereft.

Ah so you attack the SPELLING and NOT the message well I am sorry Mr HS teacher but you have YET to attack my points. You can NOT disprove my points which shows you to be rather incapable of debate.
No one can prove a negative. You made no points.

Apparently you cannot read either. Read my previous post again.

Your illiteracy is a SYMPTOM of your carelessness, laziness and lack of intellect. Those are why you cannot form cognizant arguments.

They're also why you're regarded here as a resident idiot stick.

The FACT is I am dealing with multiple threads at once so I am not checking to see if I misspelled any words. Spelling right now is NOT my primary concern.
This is your idiot excuse each and every time. You act like you're the ONLY one posting in multiple threads. I am posting in multiple threads here as well, along with 4 other message boards I am on, facebook, twitter, a couple of other sites and have no trouble at all with spelling.

Your problem is, you WANT to be taken seriously, but are unwilling to take the effort and the little amount of time required to do so. You are lazy, sloppy, and stupid in general.

I am bored with your attempt to instigate an argument and I assure you you will find none here. Move on this is not the thread you are looking for.:doubt:
If you are so bored then you need not reply further.

But telling me to "move on" is really laughable, since you can enforce no such order, idiot.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The FACT is I am dealing with multiple threads at once so I am not checking to see if I misspelled any words. Spelling right now is NOT my primary concern.
This is your idiot excuse each and every time. You act like you're the ONLY one posting in multiple threads. I am posting in multiple threads here as well, along with 4 other message boards I am on, facebook, twitter, a couple of other sites and have no trouble at all with spelling.

Your problem is, you WANT to be taken seriously, but are unwilling to take the effort and the little amount of time required to do so. You are lazy, sloppy, and stupid in general.

Geez Lousie Midnight.

This is just a message board. He has expressed his opinion, and yet you continue to rail on him about spelling? And yet you say you have countless other things going on in your techno world, but have to keep coming back here to rail on Cold Fusion.

You must be bored!

Geez Lousie Midnight.

This is just a message board. He has expressed his opinion, and yet you continue to rail on him about spelling? And yet you say you have countless other things going on in your techno world, but have to keep coming back here to rail on Cold Fusion.

You must be bored!
Hun, this is an ongoing, weeks-long conversation. He wails and whines that he wants to improve, to be successful, but doesn't want to work for it.

I enjoy slapping him around when he starts his little whiner threads such as this.

If you won't trouble yourself to at least TRY to spell correctly when communicating in WRITING, then you have NO desire to succeed in anything else. You are sloppy, lazy and intellectually bereft.

Can he just pay his grammar ticket and avoid an annoying appearance in grammar court?

Forum List

Back