My personal little nightmare scenario is playing out in real time.

im not the only one the sees it

their actions are louder then their words
for example

that loser tim kaine spouts off in defense the actions of antifa for example

you see it is shit heads like you that force people like me to NEVER vote for a Democrat

Please know this.

I joined the Democratic party in March of this year. I'm now working in a leadership role on a local level. We are not concerned with forcing anyone to vote for anyone.

As the father of a cop, I can assure you that cop killers are not supported by this party.

Have a great day.
Yet you believe Trump supports Nazis and white supremacists.

Are you blind?

I believe he accepts their support.
Which proves you are a fool.

You know what strikes me about you? You are a reasonable right leaning guy. You have a fine tuned sense of fairness and you rarely succumb to hyperbole. You are simply a regular guy who harbors no ill will towards anyone and you simply wishbtonengage in mature conversation.
The left has gone crazy. I don't wish to engage in a mature fashion, with crazy people.

Why do you support the .01%? You have nothing in common with them.

Oh, if we only had a President who would stand up and denounce the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and White Supremacists....

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia"
- Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

Oh, if we only had a President who would judicially go after the KKK, Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups for their civil rights violations and crimes...

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions vowed Monday that the Justice Department will "take the most vigorous action" to protect Americans against "racism and bigotry" in the aftermath of the tragedy in Charlottesville, Virginia....The Justice Department opened a federal civil rights hate crime investigation after white supremacist groups descended on the Virginia city. James Alex Fields Jr., 20, of Maumee, Ohio, is accused of running his Dodge Challenger into a crowd of people, killing Heyer, a 32-year-old woman, and injuring at least 19 others.

Federal criminal civil rights statutes, including those for hate crimes, may be applicable in Fields' attack, a Justice Department official familiar with the investigation said Sunday."

- Sessions vows 'vigorous' action in wake of Charlottesville tragedy - CNNPolitics

'Oh my worst nightmare is coming true. "Gloom, despair, and misery on me....whoaaaa"!

upload_2017-8-16_9-47-22.jpeg

:p

Are you blind?

Are you? We can honestly disagree over how well terms like 'support' or 'sympathize' apply to Trump's response. Maybe he's just playing politics. But there's no denying his words have been carefully framed to avoid alienating racists.
I just wish you lefties applied the same standards to your Messiah.

He refused to call Islamic terror what it is. He regularly criticized cops and incited violence against cops with his support of BLM.
i think that's all most of us in the middle want. you shout out how shit must be - have the balls to live by it yourself.
The hypocrisy of the Left is truly amazing to watch.

They ignore Obama's many faults, yet the blow up out of proportion Trump's.

I really can't

Are you blind?

Are you? We can honestly disagree over how well terms like 'support' or 'sympathize' apply to Trump's response. Maybe he's just playing politics. But there's no denying his words have been carefully framed to avoid alienating racists.
Your post merely proves you are a dupe for the DNC media.
yea, when i do something like replace TRUMP for OBAMA on what was done and ask the haters if they would now support TRUMP - they ignore the question completely.

of course they wouldn't but they cheer obama on. it's all about the person, not the action, to them. don't care who does what as long as we like you.

Your thread is about the Trump nightmare but you don't want to talk about the nightmare? Sounds more like trolling than anything.
Nope. Here's how the conversation will go:

You: What has Trump screwed up on so badly other than not being PC?

Me: He and his behavior have been an abject national embarrassment since Day One, he has alienated everyone from foreign leaders to his own party.

You: You're wrong. No he hasn't. Give me examples.

Me: Okay: (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example).

You: Those aren't good examples. That's fake news. You're just duped by the media.

Me: Oy. Okay, never mind.

You: See? I TOLD you that you were just trolling!

Sound about right?

So basically, Trump is not PC so that's bad... even though he was elected for not being PC.

Your thread is about the Trump nightmare but you don't want to talk about the nightmare? Sounds more like trolling than anything.

Me: He and his behavior have been an abject national embarrassment since Day One, he has alienated everyone from foreign leaders to his own party.

Me: Okay: (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example), (Example).

You: Those aren't good examples. That's fake news. You're just duped by the media.

Sound about right?

Ok, so why did you start a thread then?

What exactly did you want, just to hear people agree with ya?

Well then, just listen to those voices in your head you seem to be having and stop posting.

Sound about right?

So basically, Trump is not PC so that's bad... even though he was elected for not being PC.
It's not about PC. It's about temperament, behavior and capacity.

No one is more anti-PC than me.

Sound about right?

Well then, just listen to those voices in your head you seem to be having and stop posting.
I think I'll keep posting.

The ignore feature works well on this site, just FYI.

Sound about right?

You mean like drawing red lines in the sand and then backing down?

Yea, that is Presidential. Too bad Trump is not Presidential.

Oh, if we only had a President who would stand up and denounce the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and White Supremacists....

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia"
- Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

Oh, if we only had a President who would judicially go after the KKK, Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups for their civil rights violations and crimes...

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions vowed Monday that the Justice Department will "take the most vigorous action" to protect Americans against "racism and bigotry" in the aftermath of the tragedy in Charlottesville, Virginia....The Justice Department opened a federal civil rights hate crime investigation after white supremacist groups descended on the Virginia city. James Alex Fields Jr., 20, of Maumee, Ohio, is accused of running his Dodge Challenger into a crowd of people, killing Heyer, a 32-year-old woman, and injuring at least 19 others.

Federal criminal civil rights statutes, including those for hate crimes, may be applicable in Fields' attack, a Justice Department official familiar with the investigation said Sunday."

- Sessions vows 'vigorous' action in wake of Charlottesville tragedy - CNNPolitics

'Oh my worst nightmare is coming true. "Gloom, despair, and misery on me....whoaaaa"!

View attachment 143959

:p

He has denounced all, even the Leftist's whores, the Antifa.

trump-you-are-fake-news-animated-gif.gif

fake-news.jpg

Sound about right?

You mean like drawing red lines in the sand and then backing down?

Yea, that is Presidential. Too bad Trump is not Presidential.
I know you're fine with his behavior.

Desperately searching for a silver lining for Trump's win in November, I was hoping that the Democratic party's deep nationwide debacle would force it to look inward and realize that its cynical commitment to Identity Politics played a significant role in its demise. Maybe the party would realize that it could do just fine electorally by stopping its obsession on splitting us into little grievance groups as part of their decades-long "divide and conquer" approach.

In short, I was hoping that Trump's shocking win would lead to a Reformation of the Democratic Party.

But I knew - and said here many times - that there was one (1) thing that could stop that from happening, and that would be if Trump screwed up so quickly and so completely and so badly that the Democrats would not have to go through a Reformation, that the Regressives who control the party would be able to just jump right back in the saddle in 2018/2020 and continue on with their crusade.

Well, so far, my little nightmare scenario - Trump screwing up bigly in office and the Regressives licking their chops - is playing out just as I feared.

Maybe I'll take up gardening, huh?

:spinner:
Can you please list Trump's screw ups?
I would, but you wouldn't look at any of them as screwups. So it would be an abject waste of time.

Come on Mac....be honest with yourself.
The alleged "screw ups" amount to one thing; he's done absolutely nothing to coddle and or play fiddle to our filthy Left...right?
He's been candid, transparent and has chosen to use blatant language...things us Americans use to appreciate.
What happen to the days when we thought people whom were calculated, methodical and scripted were nothing more than disingenuous snake oil salesmen?

Sound about right?

so i'm not the only one who sees a ton of redundancy is his weekly "i don't get it - how come you don't hate trump" postings. :)

Desperately searching for a silver lining for Trump's win in November, I was hoping that the Democratic party's deep nationwide debacle would force it to look inward and realize that its cynical commitment to Identity Politics played a significant role in its demise. Maybe the party would realize that it could do just fine electorally by stopping its obsession on splitting us into little grievance groups as part of their decades-long "divide and conquer" approach.

In short, I was hoping that Trump's shocking win would lead to a Reformation of the Democratic Party.

But I knew - and said here many times - that there was one (1) thing that could stop that from happening, and that would be if Trump screwed up so quickly and so completely and so badly that the Democrats would not have to go through a Reformation, that the Regressives who control the party would be able to just jump right back in the saddle in 2018/2020 and continue on with their crusade.

Well, so far, my little nightmare scenario - Trump screwing up bigly in office and the Regressives licking their chops - is playing out just as I feared.

Hello, you stupid hack. You point out how bad the progressives are with identity politics and you then pivot and don't see nearly everything they claim about Trump has been a lie?

From Russian hacking to racism claims.

How the fuck you can't see that is all the democrats have been since really the 60s, is beyond me.

Here is an actual list of accomplishments within the first 100 days. The press ignored ALL of that OR they have ALL of the credit to obama.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 18% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – yesterday on July 19th the DOW closed at 21,641 for another all time stock market closing high).
* Since the election the DOW has set a new all time closing high one out of every four days the market is open!
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 9%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.

* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have both set new all-time highs during this period.
* The US Stock Market gained $4 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 also broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.

As of today, the US Debt has decreased under President Trump since his inauguration by (-$103) Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 6 months more than $974 Billion or nearly $1 Trillion.) The difference between Presidents Trump and Obama is more than $1 Trillion.

Jobs

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics President Trump added a projected 1,027,000 jobs in his first six months (January through June 2017.) President Obama on the other hand lost more than 3,826,000 million jobs in his first six months.

Unemployment

Also according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the unemployment rate since President Trump’s inauguration decreased from 4.8% to 4.4% (January through June 2017). The unemployment rate in January 2017 was 4.8% and by June it was down to 4.4%. Unemployment under President Obama on the other hand moved in the opposite direction. In his first six months as President the US unemployment rate increased each month from 7.8% in January 2009 to 9.5% by June of 2009.

Inflation

As noted earlier this week, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the US inflation rate decreased to an eight month low in June to 1.6%. This is in part due to President Trump’s energy policies that are helping average Americans with cheaper gas and electricity.

Housing Sales

Housing sales are red-hot in the US right now. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

According to the US Census Bureau, there were nearly twice as many US housing sales in the past couple of months as there were under President Obama in 2009 during the same time period. (The annualized housing sales rate for May 2017 is reported at 610,000 where in 2009 this amount was only 376,000.)

-----------------

You see how the left media has been caught in lie after lie after lie, you see the PC politics being played, and you stick with the notion that it is Trump's screw ups?

Last edited:

I would, but you wouldn't look at any of them as screwups. So it would be an abject waste of time.

The alleged "screw ups" amount to one thing; he's done absolutely nothing to coddle and or play fiddle to our filthy Left...right?
He's been candid, transparent and has chosen to use blatant language...things us Americans use to appreciate.
What happen to the days when we thought people whom were calculated, methodical and scripted were nothing more than disingenuous snake oil salesmen?
I don't know how a person can observe this man's behavior and not conclude that it is not inappropriate, undignified and embarrassing.

We have different realities, I guess. A lot of that going around.

Hello, you stupid hack. You point out how bad the progressives are with identity politics and you then pivot and don't see nearly everything they claim about Trump has been a lie?

How the fuck you can't see that is all the democrats have been since really the 60s, is beyond me.

Here is an actual list of accomplishments within the first 100 days. The press ignored ALL of that OR they have ALL of the credit to obama.
* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 18% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – yesterday on July 19th the DOW closed at 21,641 for another all time stock market closing high).
* Since the election the DOW has set a new all time closing high one out of every four days the market is open!
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 9%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.

* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have both set new all-time highs during this period.

As of today, the US Debt has decreased under President Trump since his inauguration by (-$103) Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 6 months more than $974 Billion or nearly $1 Trillion.) The difference between Presidents Trump and Obama is more than $1 Trillion.

Jobs

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics President Trump added a projected 1,027,000 jobs in his first six months (January through June 2017.) President Obama on the other hand lost more than 3,826,000 million jobs in his first six months.

Unemployment

Also according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the unemployment rate since President Trump’s inauguration decreased from 4.8% to 4.4% (January through June 2017). The unemployment rate in January 2017 was 4.8% and by June it was down to 4.4%. Unemployment under President Obama on the other hand moved in the opposite direction. In his first six months as President the US unemployment rate increased each month from 7.8% in January 2009 to 9.5% by June of 2009.

Inflation

As noted earlier this week, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the US inflation rate decreased to an eight month low in June to 1.6%. This is in part due to President Trump’s energy policies that are helping average Americans with cheaper gas and electricity.

Housing Sales

Housing sales are red-hot in the US right now. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

According to the US Census Bureau, there were nearly twice as many US housing sales in the past couple of months as there were under President Obama in 2009 during the same time period. (The annualized housing sales rate for May 2017 is reported at 610,000 where in 2009 this amount was only 376,000.)

-----------------

You see how the left media has been caught in lie after lie after lie, you see the PC politics being played, and you stick with the notion that it is Trump's screw ups?
I'm sure that's all very interesting, but I tuned out after the first sentence.

But thanks for all that effort.

Jobs

Unemployment

Inflation

Housing Sales

-----------------

Oh I tuned out your partisan hack ass a long time ago. The pathetic thing about a hack loser like yourself, other than how you think you are not a hack, is how much you stick with the news sources that you know are playing identity politics.

Highlighted by you ignoring the accomplishments and perpetuating the lies that you admit are happening.

You are a very specific type of moron. Not sure there is a word in the English language for it. I will have to stick with moron, hypocrite, hack, or simply hillary voter. All really mean the same thing.

Last edited:

I don't know how a person can observe this man's behavior and not conclude that it is not inappropriate, undignified and embarrassing.

We have different realities, I guess. A lot of that going around.

"Inappropriate" using the Lefts standard of measurement....HELL YES!
They are so use to being championed and hearing that coddling language used by that soft spoken, scrawny negro with the oversized ears and un-American name that every time Donny T speaks their feelings are hurt...they're like a beat puppy, they can't stop themselves from pissing everywhere...Anybody truly legitimate doesn't want it to end...the nonstop condemnation of the lunacy on the Left is AWESOME!

Jobs

Unemployment

Inflation

Housing Sales

-----------------

Oh I tuned your partisan hack ass a long time ago. The pathetic thing about a hack loser like yourself, other than how you think you are not a hack, is how much you stick with the news sources that you know are playing identity politics.

Highlighted by you ignoring the accomplishments and perpetuating the lies that you admit are happening.

You are a very specific type of moron. Not sure there is a word in the English language for it. I will have to stick with moron, hypocrite, hack, or simply hillary voter. All really mean the same thing.
Tissue?

Jobs

Unemployment

Inflation

Housing Sales

-----------------

The problem is that you care more about your specific ideal mannerism than accomplishments. That's a recipe for disaster.

Forum List

Back