My personal experience as to why LGBTs have NO BUSINESS adopting children...

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
I had received a call about a week or so ago roughly 'round 230 am or so.
It was a disturbance and noise complaint.
Apparantly,a LGBT couple had been fighting and arguing drunk and high.
to make it short,they had a mini meth lab in their back bathroom,and in the back bedroom,was a starved ten year old boy.
He had cigarette burns all over his body,including his private area.
This happened continually because the complaintants girlfriend had issues with men...
and the male gender..
took it out on the complaintants little boy..
The complaintant "claimed"there was no money for food,no child support from birth father,but yet,in her purse,she had a wad of $2500.00 in 20-dollar bills from drug sales..but yet,the kid starved. Each side had several other relationships,and complaintant was aware of the abuse,but she was afraid of her girlfriend. She called 911,but she admitted having several male and female relationships outside this one...

Is this what the liberals want for society?

Ill be going to court next week on this.
At minimum,both will get at least ten years.
judges down here DONT PLAY especially with children involved..

Giving a boy to a a pair of fags is a wicked thing to do, the risk is so high. But, the media will cover it up like the Catholic Church covered up their faggot predators.

• Banned
Zoomboing...
the word MONOGAMY doesnt exist in the minds of folks that have these open lifestyles....

to make it short,they had a mini meth lab in their back bathroom,and in the back bedroom,was a starved ten year old boy.
This happened continually because the complaintants girlfriend had issues with men...
and the male gender..
The complaintant "claimed"there was no money for food,no child support from birth father,but yet,in her purse,she had a wad of $2500.00 in 20-dollar bills from drug sales..but yet,the kid starved. Each side had several other relationships,and complaintant was aware of the abuse,but she was afraid of her girlfriend. She called 911,but she admitted having several male and female relationships outside this one...

You mean this couple is Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual AND Transgender? All at the same time?

Are you trying to tell us that because THIS particular couple abused their kid, then NO gay couples should be allowed to adopt?

Atrocities such as this aren't reserved only to the gay community. There are assholes within ALL communities, you know.

My friend Jesse was raised by two lesbians, one of whom was his biological mother. He turned out to be a great person. I should know I have to listen to his wife going on and on about what a great dad and husband he is on Facebook.
You have no idea what you are talking about, Ed.

• Banned
I do,luissa.
these people think they can do.what they want.
and screw up kids in the process.

Yes, and this would never, ever, ever happen if they had been straight.

:rolleyes:

:eusa_hand:

Studies show that lesbians have a much higher rate of domestic violence than straight couples. Statistical studies also show that homosexuals have a much higher rate of drug abuse than straight couples do. Homosexuals also have a dramatically higher rate of infidelity in a committed relationship. These are all easily verifiable facts from reliable sources.

Gay activists and the complicit media cover up these facts.

Zoomboing...
the word MONOGAMY doesnt exist in the minds of folks that have these open lifestyles....

Yes it does and open lifestyles aren't restricted to LGBT.

Before I got married I had my own apt for several years. The guy who lived in the apt below me was a drug dealer with his live-in girlfriend. They often spents hours getting high . . .while her small kids sat in the hot car in the parking lot.

Anyone can be horrid to kids, live a rotten life, be a rotten person. Their sexual orientation usually isn't the reason. :eusa_shhh:

and the male gender..

Thank you for exhibiting the ignorance and hate practiced by many conservatives.

Studies show that lesbians have a much higher rate of domestic violence than straight couples. Statistical studies also show that homosexuals have a much higher rate of drug abuse than straight couples do. Homosexuals also have a dramatically higher rate of infidelity in a committed relationship. These are all easily verifiable facts from reliable sources.

If it's that easy then why didn't you post some sources?

Zoomboing...

Before I got married I had my own apt for several years. The guy who lived in the apt below me was a drug dealer with his live-in girlfriend. They often spents hours getting high . . .while her small kids sat in the hot car in the parking lot.

Anyone can be horrid to kids, live a rotten life, be a rotten person. Their sexual orientation usually isn't the reason. :eusa_shhh:

It may be true that gay and lesbian couples "usually" don't abuse children, but it is more likely. This is why gay and lesbian couples should only be allowed to adopt children no married couples (man and woman) are willing to adopt them. Then and only then should the adoption be open to gay couples.

Zoomboing...

It may be true that gay and lesbian couples "usually" don't abuse children, but it is more likely. This is why gay and lesbian couples should only be allowed to adopt children no married couples (man and woman) are willing to adopt them. Then and only then should the adoption be open to gay couples.

So your claim is that l/g couples are more likely to abuse children so let them adopt the 'rejected' children? Really????? Cause why? Cause those kids are the bottom of the barrel? Wow. Just wow .... I have no words for your moronic mindset.

Then post them.

I know basically three lesbian couples who have a child (each).

Each child is vastly better off with these parents than many kids I know who have the more standard variety "straight" parents.

It is not the sexuality of the parent that determines his or her quality AS a parent.

If it's that easy then why didn't you post some sources?

here is a guide to 11 studies for a starter:

The Journal of the Family Research Institute using data from the U.S. Justice Department's Bureau of Justice Statistics and the Center for Disease Control concluded that "married men who are not separated are at least 25 times less apt to be domestically attacked than a homosexual male in an 'on-going relationship.' Even if we include all married and separated husbands, the risk of domestic violence in a male-male homosexual relationship is still at least 18 times greater."[6]

Another study indicated that 83% of homosexuals report they have been emotionally abused by homosexual partners. [7]

The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Domestic Abuse Fact Sheet states that "11% of women in homosexual relationships and 23% of men in homosexual relationships report being raped, physically assaulted, and/or stalked by an intimate partner".[8]

A study published in The Journal of Family Violence reported among its participants that "Emotional abuse was reported by 83%" of its participants.[7]

A study in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence examined conflict and violence in lesbian relationships. The researchers found that 90 percent of the lesbians surveyed had been recipients of one or more acts of verbal aggression from their intimate partners during the year prior to this study, with 31 percent reporting one or more incidents of physical abuse. [9]

A 1985 study of 1109 lesbians by Gwat-Yong Lie and Sabrina Gentlewarrier reported that slightly more than half of the respondents indicated that they had been abused by a female partner.[10]

Coleman, in a 1990 study of 90 lesbians reported that 46.6% had experienced repeated acts of violence.[11]

A study of 113 lesbians reported (1994) that 41% said they had been abused in one or more relationships.[12]

In their book, Men Who Beat the Men Who Love Them: Battered Gay Men and Domestic Violence (1991), Island and Letellier postulate that "the incidence of domestic violence among gay men is nearly double that in the heterosexual population."[13]

The Journal of Social Service Research reported in 1991 that survey of 1,099 lesbians showed that slightly more than 50 percent of the lesbians reported that they had been abused by a female lover/partner, "the most frequently indicated forms of abuse were verbal/emotional/psychological abuse and combined physical-psychological abuse." [14]

A study of lesbian couples reported (2000) in the Handbook of Family Development and Intervention "indicates that 54 percent had experienced 10 or more abusive incidents, 74 percent had experienced six or more incidents, 60 percent reported a pattern to the abuse, and 71 percent said it grew worse over time."[15]

here are some links:
↑ http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-570-x/85-570-x2006001-eng.pdf
↑ 2004 General Social Survey, Statistics Canada, Canada's National Statistical Agency, July 7, 2005
↑ 3.0 3.1 http://www.acpeds.org/?CONTEXT=art&cat=22&art=50
↑ Nursing Clinics of North America North Am. 2004 Jun;39(2):403
↑ 5.0 5.1 New York Times, Silence Ending About Abuse in Gay Relationships by By JOHN LELAND, November 6, 2000
↑ Gay Domestic Violence Finally Measured, Journal of the Family Research Institute, Vol. 16 No. 8, Dec 2001
↑ 7.0 7.1 A Descriptive Analysis of Same-Sex Relationship Violence for a Diverse Sample, The Journal of Family Violence, Publisher Springer Netherlands, Volume 15, Number 3, September, 2000, Pages 281-293. ISSN 0885-7482
↑ National Center for PTSD Fact Sheet

Last edited:
and the male gender..

Actually Ed...

I have been reading your posts for about two months now and can honestly say you have NO BUSINESS adopting children

and the male gender..

I chalk it up to drug addiction more than anything. Meth freaks are a bit irresponsible.....to say the least.

So your claim is that l/g couples are more likely to abuse children so let them adopt the 'rejected' children? Really????? Cause why? Cause those kids are the bottom of the barrel? Wow. Just wow .... I have no words for your moronic mindset.

The reason is to protect those children. Talk about moronic mindset, only a cruel person wouldn't place a child in the safest environment possible.

Forum List

Back