My personal experience as to why LGBTs have NO BUSINESS adopting children...

Yes, and this would never, ever, ever happen if they had been straight.

:rolleyes:

:eusa_hand:

Studies show that lesbians have a much higher rate of domestic violence than straight couples. Statistical studies also show that homosexuals have a much higher rate of drug abuse than straight couples do. Homosexuals also have a dramatically higher rate of infidelity in a committed relationship. These are all easily verifiable facts from reliable sources.

Gay activists and the complicit media cover up these facts.

I know a LOT, really a lot of homosexual couples. I have legally formed more than 200 same sex famillies. My dog's Godfather is gay in a long term relationship (they were high school sweethearts) so we are talking over 40 years.

My personal experience is that male homosexuals have an understanding that fidelity is not required by either of them. Even in the most long term relationships. Violence is not common in lesbian relationships unless the dyke is very, very masculine and the fem very very feminine. Women who are lesbians seldom have outside relationships. If a woman in a lesbian relationship has a boyfriend elsewhere, she's just not a lesbian. Lesbians being first and foremost women, are homemakers. They are the builders of domestic tranquility. They nest rather than stray. Hence the joke: What does a lesbian bring with her on a second date? A U-Haul.

The most successful same sex families provide an appropriate gender role model for their children. It could be a friend or relative. In some cases it is the biological opposite sex parent. Same sex families who do not take this extra step end up with children as dysfunctional as any other child raised in a single parent home with limited access to adults who are the same gender of the child. Gay parents who use their children to score social or political points do it in the same proportion that liberal parents use their children as pawns in some social game. Gay parents do it not because they are gay, but because they are liberal.

Where drugs are involved drug use overpowers and overshadows everything else no matter whether it is a heterosexual couple, a homosexual couple or a single parent. Drug users can't be compared to anyone but other drug users. They are cruel and neglectful to their children because they are drug users, not because they are either homosexual or heterosexual.

It may be true that gay and lesbian couples "usually" don't abuse children, but it is more likely. This is why gay and lesbian couples should only be allowed to adopt children no married couples (man and woman) are willing to adopt them. Then and only then should the adoption be open to gay couples.

So your claim is that l/g couples are more likely to abuse children so let them adopt the 'rejected' children? Really????? Cause why? Cause those kids are the bottom of the barrel? Wow. Just wow .... I have no words for your moronic mindset.

The reason is to protect those children. Talk about moronic mindset, only a cruel person wouldn't place a child in the safest environment possible.

You just claimed that l/g couples are "more likely" to abuse children, then went on to say that l/g couples should only be allowed to adopt children that married (man and woman) couples wouldn't adopt. In other words, because those kids are the rejects, the bottom of the barrel, it's ok to place them in a home where it's "more likely" they'll be abused.

If I misread/understood what you wrote feel free to correct.

I know basically three lesbian couples who have a child (each).

Each child is vastly better off with these parents than many kids I know who have the more standard variety "straight" parents.

It is not the sexuality of the parent that determines his or her quality AS a parent.

True, I am just talking about statistical probability.

Studies show that lesbians have a much higher rate of domestic violence than straight couples. Statistical studies also show that homosexuals have a much higher rate of drug abuse than straight couples do. Homosexuals also have a dramatically higher rate of infidelity in a committed relationship.

I had received a call about a week or so ago roughly 'round 230 am or so.
It was a disturbance and noise complaint.
Apparantly,a LGBT couple had been fighting and arguing drunk and high.
to make it short,they had a mini meth lab in their back bathroom,and in the back bedroom,was a starved ten year old boy.
He had cigarette burns all over his body,including his private area.
This happened continually because the complaintants girlfriend had issues with men...
and the male gender..
took it out on the complaintants little boy..
The complaintant "claimed"there was no money for food,no child support from birth father,but yet,in her purse,she had a wad of $2500.00 in 20-dollar bills from drug sales..but yet,the kid starved. Each side had several other relationships,and complaintant was aware of the abuse,but she was afraid of her girlfriend. She called 911,but she admitted having several male and female relationships outside this one...

Is this what the liberals want for society?

Ill be going to court next week on this.
At minimum,both will get at least ten years.
judges down here DONT PLAY especially with children involved..

Yes, no heretosexuals have ever done this

to make it short,they had a mini meth lab in their back bathroom,and in the back bedroom,was a starved ten year old boy.
This happened continually because the complaintants girlfriend had issues with men...
and the male gender..
The complaintant "claimed"there was no money for food,no child support from birth father,but yet,in her purse,she had a wad of $2500.00 in 20-dollar bills from drug sales..but yet,the kid starved. Each side had several other relationships,and complaintant was aware of the abuse,but she was afraid of her girlfriend. She called 911,but she admitted having several male and female relationships outside this one...

What the fuck does this have to do with them being gay?

So your claim is that l/g couples are more likely to abuse children so let them adopt the 'rejected' children? Really????? Cause why? Cause those kids are the bottom of the barrel? Wow. Just wow .... I have no words for your moronic mindset.

The reason is to protect those children. Talk about moronic mindset, only a cruel person wouldn't place a child in the safest environment possible.

You just claimed that l/g couples are "more likely" to abuse children, then went on to say that l/g couples should only be allowed to adopt children that married (man and woman) couples wouldn't adopt. In other words, because those kids are the rejects, the bottom of the barrel, it's ok to place them in a home where it's "more likely" they'll be abused.

It is preferable to place them in l/g homes rather than in foster care. Chances for abuse are even higher in foster homes. Are you saying that we shouldn't place "unadoptable children" in foster homes?

I do,luissa.
these people think they can do.what they want.
and screw up kids in the process.

My younger sister is a lesbian and married to her partner (they live in Massachusetts where it's legal). They have two daughters, each from artificial insemination from the same man's sperm, so the nieces are actually biological sisters, not just legal sisters. Both girls are absolutely fine and they function as a normal family.

You're simply ignorant, Ed.

Zoomboing...
the word MONOGAMY doesnt exist in the minds of folks that have these open lifestyles....

Yeah, because there aren't millions of heterosexual men and women out there who cheat on their spouses every single day, right?

and the male gender..

What do your employers and the judge think of a LEO telling us his name, his location, his job title, and details of pending cases he is involved in?

I do,luissa.
these people think they can do.what they want.
and screw up kids in the process.

My younger sister is a lesbian and married to her partner (they live in Massachusetts where it's legal). They have two daughters, each from artificial insemination from the same man's sperm, so the nieces are actually biological sisters, not just legal sisters. Both girls are absolutely fine and they function as a normal family.

You're simply ignorant, Ed.

How DARE you believe that your own sister might be both a good person and a good parent!?

Oh wait.

You have your own two eyes and life's experiences?

God bless your sister's family, bud.

It is preferable to place them in l/g homes rather than in foster care. Chances for abuse are even higher in foster homes. Are you saying that we shouldn't place "unadoptable children" in foster homes?

Why didn't you just say this in the first place?

What? Your sentence is confusing. Did you mean the second bolded to say 'l/g' homes?

No child should be placed in any home where abuse is going to happen, be it straight, gay, foster care. Period.

Yes, and this would never, ever, ever happen if they had been straight.

:rolleyes:

:eusa_hand:

Studies show that lesbians have a much higher rate of domestic violence than straight couples. Statistical studies also show that homosexuals have a much higher rate of drug abuse than straight couples do. Homosexuals also have a dramatically higher rate of infidelity in a committed relationship. These are all easily verifiable facts from reliable sources.

Gay activists and the complicit media cover up these facts.

I know a LOT, really a lot of homosexual couples. I have legally formed more than 200 same sex famillies. My dog's Godfather is gay in a long term relationship (they were high school sweethearts) so we are talking over 40 years.

My personal experience is that male homosexuals have an understanding that fidelity is not required by either of them. Even in the most long term relationships. Violence is not common in lesbian relationships unless the dyke is very, very masculine and the fem very very feminine. Women who are lesbians seldom have outside relationships. If a woman in a lesbian relationship has a boyfriend elsewhere, she's just not a lesbian. Lesbians being first and foremost women, are homemakers. They are the builders of domestic tranquility. They nest rather than stray. Hence the joke: What does a lesbian bring with her on a second date? A U-Haul.

The most successful same sex families provide an appropriate gender role model for their children. It could be a friend or relative. In some cases it is the biological opposite sex parent. Same sex families who do not take this extra step end up with children as dysfunctional as any other child raised in a single parent home with limited access to adults who are the same gender of the child. Gay parents who use their children to score social or political points do it in the same proportion that liberal parents use their children as pawns in some social game. Gay parents do it not because they are gay, but because they are liberal.

Where drugs are involved drug use overpowers and overshadows everything else no matter whether it is a heterosexual couple, a homosexual couple or a single parent. Drug users can't be compared to anyone but other drug users. They are cruel and neglectful to their children because they are drug users, not because they are either homosexual or heterosexual.

I agree with most of what you wrote. The only confusing part is about your dog's Godfather. You dog has a human Godfather?

and the male gender..

Did you mean 0230? What 'you found' isn't uncommon; most DV reports involve drugs (and more often) alcohol involvement. Usually low end dealers (those who support their habit) don't have wads of $20 bills; ones, fives and stolen property is a more likely find under the circumtances you offer. Oh, and I'm inferring you want everone to believe you're a police officer or deputy sheriff, in my experience no one with your writing 'skills' would ever be hired by any LE agency in California.

Last edited:

Why didn't you just say this in the first place?

What? Your sentence is confusing. Did you mean the second bolded to say 'l/g' homes?

No child should be placed in any home where abuse is going to happen, be it straight, gay, foster care. Period.

I'm sorry that my meaning is not clear but I think that you understand now. What I am saying is that you should place them in the safest environment that is available.

and the male gender..

Well, Ed, perhaps you should not be too set on declaring their type of lifestyle being more than a mere mention in the case. There are far more important things to address anyways. Like the mental and physical health of not only the children but also a possible parenting course to help encourage better behaviour even if it is ruled that custodial rights are not in their favor. There are other relationships that will benefit from such that makes the investment worthwhile for everyone involved, directly and indirectly.

Im gonna fry their asses for child abuse,drugs,child endangerment,drug manufacture facility..

and the male gender..

You obviously work with some sort of agency involved in these kinds of activities. Was this your first case involving child abuse? It certainly sounds like it was the first gay couple involved in it.

Yeah, lets fry all gays because of what these two meth-head lesbians did.

Or we can look at the math.
The current population of the US is 311,591,917.
The lowest reputable estimate for percentage of the population who are gay is 1.5%.
1.5% of the population amounts to 4,673,878.
Those 2 lesbians equal 0.00004% of the gay population in this country. And you want to make this a justification for not allowing gays to adopt?? LMAO! Too funny.

Third shot around with gay couples and kids.
this was the worst.
kids are impressionable,should have objectivity in growth.
not having their minds corrupted with abnormality.

and the male gender..

cool story, bro

now go get your shine box

Forum List

Back