My Paintings

Anna's Deck...
anna's deck 0023.jpg

You should not react that way to criticism. It limits your ability to grow and evolve as an artist...​

Being objective here: Your paintings would be good for a high school painting contest, but as for being a professional, they truly suck. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why thank you GayHook, are you still watching Israeli Bomber home movies killing Palestinian children in Gaza while having gay sex?
I was giving you an objective view. Again in all honesty your artwork would be perfect for a highschool art contest. You might take 3rd. However, your work isn't anywhere good enough to make a career out of it. That is an honest assessment, which you were fishing for. No reason to get personal. You better get used to criticism because the poor craftsmanship of you work is going to draw a lot more criticism than praise.

You should not react that way to criticism. It limits your ability to grow and evolve as an artist...​
Sin
Dear GoddessAssHole, its not criticisms that bothers me as an armature artist, its the tone that pieces of shit like you and Gay Hook who have constantly attacked rather than teach...If you have any authority to teach me anything show us with your talent as the professional artist that you claim to be...

But you will not because you are a satanic piece of crap...

Sin
Dear GoddessAssHole, its not criticisms that bothers me as an armature artist, its the tone that pieces of shit like you and Gay Hook who have constantly attacked rather than teach...If you have any authority to teach me anything show us with your talent as the professional artist that you claim to be...

I am not and artist and never claimed to be. Apparently you aren't either and that is all I was letting you know. Your a little thin skinned.

Sin

I am not and artist and never claimed to be. Apparently you aren't either and that is all I was letting you know. Your a little thin skinned.

Agreed you are not an artist just a Right wing Zionist baby killer who has brought our discussions from the Israeli Palestinian thread here to troll..

You're dismissed little maggot...

Sin

Agreed you are not an artist just a Right wing Zionist baby killer who has brought our discussions from the Israeli Palestinian thread here to troll..

You're dismissed little maggot...
I never mentioned I/P situation in this thread and have recently stayed away from those thread altogether.

This thread is about your art and I commented on it. I stayed on point you didn't. You started this thread to talk about your work. Regardless of what I think of you, I spoke objectively about your art. I think you would make a great amateur artist (like my grandma), but your work is no where near the quality of a professional artist.

Sin

Well, if you aren't an artist, what kind of background do you have to critique art? TBH, I've seen some art that looks much less professional for sale. :dunno: Ever see some of the abstract art that's out there? :confused-84:

I think "art" is in the eye of the beholder. I've seen some of the stuff that passes as "art" out there. Comparatively, Pbel's stuff is not so bad. :) Hell, she can paint a heck of lot better than I could ever hope to. Mine would look like 3rd grade stick figures and stuff. :p

I think "art" is in the eye of the beholder. I've seen some of the stuff that passes as "art" out there. Comparatively, Pbel's stuff is not so bad. :) Hell, she can paint a heck of lot better than I could ever hope to. Mine would look like 3rd grade stick figures and stuff. :p
My grandmother can paint a heck of a lot better than me, but that doesn't me she is a professional.

Pbel art is not bad for an amateur, but no where never a professional level

There you have it folks: GoddessAssHole showing just how nasty she can be to honor her love of Satanic duty to mock a painting I did for a little girl that lost her dog Murphy to cancer...Karma is a bitch, may the gods be just...

Last edited:
Ok I am being very unfair. I don't like your rabid antisemitic views so I saw a chance to tear you down.

Here is the honest truth: You have a lot of talent and your work is of high quality. Despite what I think of you as a person (or USMB poster), I will humbly admit your art work is very good. I think you should go with your dream and I say this in all honestly I wish you luck.

Ok I am being very unfair. I don't like your rabid antisemitic views so I saw a chance to tear you down.

Here is the honest truth: You have a lot of talent and your work is of high quality. Despite what I think of you as a person (or USMB poster), I will humbly admit your art work is very good. I think you should go with your dream and I say this in all honestly I wish you luck.

Thanks for your honesty, I admit I am very unhappy with the Right Wing Regime that mocks the peace process for a two-state solution...

But these discussions don't belong on this thread.

Forum List

Back